07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Looking for Kratom articles/blogs

Looking for Kratom articles/blogs 4 weeks 2 days ago #44741

• Inland Botanicals
  • Inland Botanicals's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 229
Hi everyone! :-h Hope you're having a great week.

I'm hoping you guys might be able to help me out. I'm looking for some links to articles that educate on Kratom from a positive and responsible side. We're starting to advertise the Kratom a little more in the storefront, and we want to put together some information packets for customers that are new to the product or never heard of it and have more questions. I once had a great list compiled but cannot seem to find it on my computer anymore. :unsure:

Thanks so much! :x

Gina Rogers | Co-Owner
N 900 Highway 41, STE 8 | Post Falls, ID 83877
(855) 758-8251 | inlandbotanicals.com/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Inland Botanicals.

Looking for Kratom articles/blogs 4 weeks 2 days ago #44743

• Laurie
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 7610
Hi again, Gina,

Paul has written some brilliant material on the subject of kratom and it can be found on this website under KRATOM BLOG to the right of the entry to KRATOM FORUM. I can’t send a link to it from my device right now, but it’s FILLED with awesome educational material for syphoning! I read it often when I first started. Let me know if you can’t locate it (ignore the dated material on ban threats).
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Inland Botanicals, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

Looking for Kratom articles/blogs 3 weeks 5 days ago #44846

• Inland Botanicals
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
Thanks, Laurie! I do have a link to the blog section listed as well as the AKA page. The blogs here are really great. I tend to send customers to this forum and blog section when they need answers to questions that I cannot or should not answer. I'm just looking to get as many sources as possible. With all the negative articles and info out there on Kratom, I like to have a bunch of data to show. We're about to put out some feather banners towards the road and decided to list Kratom on them, so I'm sure we'll get some skeptics but we want to help change the reputation Kratom sometimes gets. >:D
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Looking for Kratom articles/blogs 3 weeks 5 days ago #44847

• Laurie
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 7610
Here’s a link to some written positive support from Paul (forum moderator and former AKA board member):

www.diabetes-symptoms-magic.com

You probably already follow his informative blogs on that link. But keep an eye out for news on where he will be writing more on this botanical in particular.

I figured you already knew about this but sometimes folks get too busy to check it out.

Been fun seeing you on some of the other forums - always good information to be found there!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: kemppaulh, Inland Botanicals, Nan70, Tiggermanscrat

Looking for Kratom articles/blogs 3 weeks 5 days ago #44848

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3280
all about the alkaloids-

www.kratomscience.com/mitragyna-speciosa...m-alkaloids-effects/

I have more be back later, this one was handy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kemppaulh, Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Looking for Kratom articles/blogs 3 weeks 5 days ago #44849

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3280
The following user(s) said Thank You: kemppaulh, Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Looking for Kratom articles/blogs 3 weeks 5 days ago #44852

• kemppaulh
  • Thank you received: 1091
Hi, Folks:

Have you looked through the many articles on the science that explains (in not too confusing terms) how kratom is not at all like the FDA portrays it -- see them at AmericanKratom.org?

Have you scanned the many articles available on the Blog section of this Forum? I wrote most of them from the perspective of a journalist reporting what I've seen in this community. In a couple, I explained how people were using kratom to get off narcotics, alcohol, and other addictions.

I must warn you, some of those articles may not be appropriate to display in a store selling kratom. The FDA is always looking for anything that remotely sounds like vendors making medical claims, including that kratom can help them get off opioids, etc., even though we know it's true.

I don't have time to review or recommend any, but you need to be aware that you should not set yourselves up to be perceived as recommending kratom for any medicinal use. Rather than send your customers/inquirers off with printouts of articles, I would suggest send them to this forum for info, along with the blog and the AKA site, with its many testimonials.

Do your educating at arms' length -- turn the job over to others. I see some larger, AKA-certified GMP compliant vendors putting dosing info on their packages (which used to be unheard of and a Red Flag for FDA), so things may be evolving. If I were you, I'd proceed very carefully and let someone else educate newbies, rather than your storefront.

I respect what you're doing, but the FDA is not playing fair, nor are they willing to see things our way. Hope you see what I'm saying.
;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Nan70, Tiggermanscrat

Looking for Kratom articles/blogs 3 weeks 5 days ago #44854

• Inland Botanicals
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
Hi kemppaulh :-h Thanks so much for your input! And awesome job on the blogs. I still haven't made my way through all of them but ones I've read are great. Also, I couldn't agree with you more. I should have explained better: We have some basic flyers containing AKA info but we were looking to put together something with more links, not really printouts of the blogs or articles themselves. Basically an info packet containing several sources, more than just the AKA site, of where they can find the accurate information. I do send quite a few folks here and most of them totally understand that we can't go into too much detail regarding the product. The common complaint we get from customers is they try and research what product would fit their needs best and are bombarded with the trash articles we all despise.

Thanks again for all you do! :-bd ~Gina

Looking for Kratom articles/blogs 3 weeks 5 days ago #44855

• Inland Botanicals
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

Nan70 wrote: "Sciencey"- pubs.acs.org/doi/full/10.1021/acsmedchemlett.7b00298
Mostly positive- www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/other/kratom-leaves.html
Positve- kratomguides.com/top-15-health-benefits-of-kratom/

These are awesome. Seems like when I search for stuff like this, I only find the negative ones :angry:

Thanks a bunch! ~Gina

Looking for Kratom articles/blogs 3 weeks 5 days ago #44858

• michele373
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2630
hey gina! and other wonderful people at inland..

im not sure if this helps. im not as resourceful as our wonderful link lady! ( nan ;) )

but I can tell you my husband and I self taught for about a month with just advice from one friend that had used kratom for pill withdraw. I read anything I could find on strains and doses from gooble. the only true real info I was able to find from real people was posted on web MD. search under vitamins and supplements. its not all positive or negative. so many truthful reviews and accounts on how much it helped them.

then I found this forum and the gates opened and angels sang..

it was truly hard finding a good vendor when you don't know anything on anyone. I just looked for people with some kind of guarantee. then I found you and many other honest good vendors and didn't have to rely on overpriced head shop garbage! or vendors paying for their companies to pop when you search. now I understand why.. if theyre charging 20 an ounce...lol

Last edit: by michele373.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds