Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)

TOPIC:

Kratom and meditation 7 months 4 weeks ago #46325

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor

Katrina B. wrote: Last message. Brandon, where do you get the kavalectone kava extract? Is it just for sleep or mellowing out or what? I have to be a bit careful with other herbals because im still using pharmaceuticals from my doctor. I have a small amount of benzo that ive used like forever .It has helped take the head stuff away from the breakthrough pain we cant medicate.

Thanks for your lovely message. You have been very encouraging. ☺

My pleasure sweetie :) (L)

Laurie already answered... PDO .. pharmacy drop out .... for me I can use it any time of the day ... but I can’t say whether it’s a good things to take while coinciding benzos... def space out kava form any benzos by at least 2-3 hrs or more ... but I can say that a mixture of kava extract with magnolia bark extract is very beautiful and effective ....

So nice to have you here Katrina.... much love >:D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Kratom and meditation 7 months 4 weeks ago #46324

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8888
I’ll butt in here for a second. PDO (Pharmacy Drop Out) has the 90% Extract
,EDIT: their website is: pdobotanicals.com/ However, I have also used a benzo for most of my life and it helps me rest pretty well. I did enjoy that extract and it’s THE BEST kava for newcomers (but I don’t need it when I have other options like akuamma, etc) to see if kava is a helpful tool for you (because it is a root and not everyone gets the high percentage of kavalactones. The root of the plant is popular in teas in other countries. Often kratom is also sold as liquid tea in those bars. We only sell deadly forms of alcohol in bars here. All the drinkers complain about cannabis businesses but they don’t mind a liquor store on every corner...whatever, America
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

Last edit: by Laurie.

Kratom and meditation 7 months 4 weeks ago #46322

• Katrina B.
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 294
Last message. Brandon, where do you get the kavalectone kava extract? Is it just for sleep or mellowing out or what? I have to be a bit careful with other herbals because im still using pharmaceuticals from my doctor. I have a small amount of benzo that ive used like forever .It has helped take the head stuff away from the breakthrough pain we cant medicate.

Thanks for your lovely message. You have been very encouraging. ☺
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Kratom and meditation 7 months 4 weeks ago #46321

• Katrina B.
  • Expert Boarder
The good news is I just got my scale from Gold leaf and I can try the Red Dragon that several have recommended here, Rob from Gold leaf as well. Got it there. Now that I have the scale I feel more secure trying other Kratom I have ordered from several vendors.I will know how much I am actually ingesting. I have reds and golds and other greens and I think a red gold mix and a few different red maeng das, other reds. Tried 3 recommended vendors, Oties, SOFLO and Gold leaf and the original maeng da persons company, sorry cant remember the company name, had to try that. Now I can. And I did get that Black Bali you all were talking about. Might not try that right away.

And also got those oblate discs Plantadvocate suggested. Thank you for that. Been drinking way too much orange juice. Im going to try those with the red dragon as soon as I finish correcting this.there are bags of Kratom all over my counter and stuffed in my closet away from my cleaning lady and up in my tea cupboard. Party time! Just kidding. More like awful chronic pain relief time. Thats better anyway. Feel more hope than Ive had in a long time. Thank you for getting me on my way.

Kratom and meditation 7 months 4 weeks ago #46319

• Visitor
Awesome Katrina !!

I like Nick/ SoFlo’s kratom ... very good ! And he’s a great guy as well.... so happy to hear your getting some good results... kratom is awesome .... this community is awesome !!! And Katrina .... your doing great ... just awesome lol... couldnt help myself ....

Be good my friend

Kratom and meditation 7 months 4 weeks ago #46318

• Katrina B.
  • Expert Boarder
Hi Laurie and everyone. Ivd been using 1/2 to 1 level teaspoon and capsules but have faded from doing capsules.one capsule co. That seems very professional with lots of testing, my first buy. Bought a Maeng da, claim capsules to be 1.5 grams. Thought it was red and turned out to be white,but did not affect me much. Only took one. Havent tried bali caps. Loose was too sedating for day. Mostly using greens,either 1teasp for leaf tea. So far i like the best is super green from Soflo. One teap in oj. One in am, one 2or 3and one 7ish very mellow up feeling and ok pain. I also like it cause I know what it is going to do and I can function in the world. maybe another 11 or 12 if im going to stay up. I wake up feeling jittery and wierd so I think i need a red at bed. But there is a huge difference in out o control breakthrough pain. Thankfully much gratitude. This I can live with.

Kratom and meditation 7 months 4 weeks ago #46266

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Exactly!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Katrina B.

Kratom and meditation 8 months 6 minutes ago #46264

• Visitor
May I suggest PDO 90% kavalactone kava extract ??
Crazy effective , crazy good !!

Kratom and meditation 8 months 49 minutes ago #46261

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Just curious what your dose size is, as larger amounts of ALL STRAINS put me to sleep. Keeping my dose size down has me up past my nedtime tonight. Kava is also a relaxing option. To save time, get a good kava extract and use it only at your bedtime?
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, Katrina B.

Kratom and meditation 8 months 1 hour ago #46259

• Katrina B.
  • Expert Boarder
Some of the reds are too sedating for daytime. Or days I need to function. But I dont like falling asleep every time I sit down to read. Im having trouble finding a red that keeps me awake because there is more pain relief in the reds. Soflo super green has been good.Can function and pain relief is pretty good. Meditation is very good with super green. Even makes me a little tired. But maybe am tired from lack of sleep. Have a really good book. LOL.

Ordered some of that red dragon you recommended Babel17. Looking forward to trying it. Should be getting my scale soon. Been using 1/2 and one teaspoon to measure. One company says a teaspoon of the leaf tea is 2.4 gram. Not approved here. Some one i know uses them. Good night all. Thanks for being here.

Nice to meet you plantadvocate. Have not run into you yet. Read your amazing story of survival agains t all odds. So glad you made it. Such a beautiful lady.I know what its like to suffer at the hands of unwitting doctors. I have also had some very good ones, kind and helpful. Listened to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, INSENSE3

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds