Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:

TOPIC:

HELP! Anyone know the name of the company socalherbalremedies became or merge 11 months 4 weeks ago #45143

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2015
hey bojangles ,, welcome to the ILk tribe !!
What do you like from SoCal ?? I tried them 2x multiple strains ...but didn’t have much luck .... I hear how some folks are happy with them ... batches vary ... so maybe what I tried just wasn’t a good one .... like 7 different types ... just curious what they have you like !! Thx and hope to see Aton d these here parts more !!..!!..!!(L) B-)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

HELP! Anyone know the name of the company socalherbalremedies became or merge 11 months 4 weeks ago #45142

• DenverJeff
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 152
According to Nan, new name is First Coast Tea Co.

www.firstcoastteaco.com/

Type "speciosa" in the search field to see their products.

HELP! Anyone know the name of the company socalherbalremedies became or merge 11 months 4 weeks ago #45141

• Bojangles
  • Bojangles's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
does anybody know the new company that SoCal herbal remedies merged with or became I know that they were based in California used to order from them all the time they move to Florida and I was supposed to bookmark their new site but never got it. so I am searching in my history trying to find that new website figured I'd give this a shot. reason why I ordered from them was cuz it was so cheap and it was actually good kratom.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds