Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Advocacy article and toolkit! - Please read and share this! 5 months 2 weeks ago #47268

• plantadvocate
  • plantadvocate's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 220
How is it going in NJ now? Any updates?!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Advocacy article and toolkit! - Please read and share this! 7 months 1 week ago #45824

• C.O.B
  • Vendor
  • Plants Before Pills
  • Thank you received: 869
We have been doing this work locally in NJ and have seen Amazing results.
We always provide top quality organic kratom at reasonable prices.
God bless and have a great day.
Www.Christophersorganicbotanicals.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, plantadvocate

Advocacy article and toolkit! - Please read and share this! 7 months 2 weeks ago #45642

• plantadvocate
  • Senior Boarder
Absolutely true! We could not have won in Naperville without folks showing up to support at the last two meetings! It takes an army!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Advocacy article and toolkit! - Please read and share this! 7 months 2 weeks ago #45604

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
Thank you Nina !!!! Thank you so much ! Power in numbers!! That’s where change or preservation is made ... takes a village (L)

Advocacy article and toolkit! - Please read and share this! 7 months 2 weeks ago #45589

• plantadvocate
  • Senior Boarder
I've been working on this for a while now, ever since local bans started popping up.

Within this article, you can read my story about the fight in Naperville and experiences I have had, as well as my advice for others. More importantly, there is an "Advocacy kit" linked within that everyone can view and download, it has general email templates, instructions, and information to bring to your legislators to educate them. Print the documents and use the email templates to start establishing relationships with YOUR LOCAL LAWMAKERS. This is so important, even if there isn't a ban going on in your city or county. Let's unite and win this war once and for all!

topextracts.com/facing-a-kratom-ban-a-how-to-guide...Otl8uICRATOMMW5zuJss
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, C.O.B, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.308 seconds