Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Kratom legal status in Australia 9 months 2 weeks ago #48213

• t-rex
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 16
Yes your quite right, kratom is legal to possess and use in every Australian state, the only time it's illegal is bringing it into the country as it's a prohibited import. There's even a head shop in Australia that sells it online, not sure if they sell in store also, I ordered some off them and it was fine, illget you the website it's in WA
freosfinest.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Kratom legal status in Australia 10 months 49 minutes ago #47710

• Hazzakrat1
  • Hazzakrat1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 32
Hi gang, I'm new here but I thought I'd share something I found that might be of interest to vendors and members from Australia. There seems to be a loophole in NSW, something to do with Kratom use, possession importation etc not affected in this state because the schedule system is not recognized by any state laws in NSW. Here's the link. www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?/topic/35...d-kratom-back-in-oz/
Any thoughts?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, t-rex

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds