09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:

TOPIC: What Kratom is working for you today?

What Kratom is working for you today? 13 hours 28 minutes ago #50822

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1044
Right on Babel , dang... I can’t believe I haven’t tried tea time yet .... :pinch: sounds like quality consistent leaf time and time again ..!!..!!..

This morning I tried some SOL Botanical
Green MD
Very well balanced effects , clean energy , gentle stimulation, clarity very good and pain relief much appreciated... meaning not shabby at all. Didn’t have the longest legs this morning ,( approx 3 hrs) ... but not the shortest either . Good morning wake up leaf or a midday chill and “all is well with the world “ bringer on er lol. Quality leaf . Depicts nicely the well rounded fed and very balanced GMD that I’ve come appreciate .

Second dose - Royal Red Thai from SOL Botanical
This was my second time trying this variety, great pain relief , good moodlift and not lacking motivational energy . Long legs ... 5.5-6 hrs long ... lovely midday pain reducing leaf that kept me charging at work even though I’ve been feeling low energy with a sensitive stomach. Really like the variety . Worth trying , worth having

3rd dose which I just took, is 30 year wild green hangat from TFH ... super fine grind , great attractive taste ... can tell immediately this is quality powder ...I’ll share my thoughts and experience as it unfolds !!

Hope your all enjoying your day and having some great kratom to help along the way (L) B-) :-bd
Life is better with kratom !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What Kratom is working for you today? 16 hours 51 minutes ago #50815

• Babel-17
  • Babel-17's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2099
Tea Time Botanicals, Pink Willy, a special blend of blends that never disappoints, though I save it as a special treat.

Pink Willy – A Combination of Willy Wonka & Pink Floyd

Willy Wonka – A Blend Of Whites and Chocolate

Pink Floyd – A Blend of Reds & Whites

It helps with maintaining an uplifted mood while also staying Chill. The pain relief is there but it doesn't drown out the uplift.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

What Kratom is working for you today? 2 weeks 5 days ago #50565

• Pizza and kratom ?
Thanks Babel , I’m still needing to try more of the generous sample sent , but one thing I can say , quality leaf fo sho!

Awesome to take a day off , how’d it go ?
I actually think I know the answer lol, very good I suspect !!

I’m gearing towards a mini t-break .... my excuse to myself for not doing this now is my life is very demanding, and I am doubting the timing .... mostly all in my head , of course.... but like you , all this talk of a break I’m feeling more inclined for one myself . Gots to jump in and swim... or float lol, awe..... soon I will. It’s been a sec since I’ve aired out a wee bit :whistle: :pinch: :-?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

What Kratom is working for you today? 2 weeks 5 days ago #50545

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
All this talk of tolerance breaks inspired me to take a day off from regular Tea and to just use a combo of Hirsuta, Javanica, and Stem & Vein, for a day.

Since I want to post more about that free sample many of us got from King's Kratom I figured that using it first to break my Kratom fast would be appropriate.

It is potent, and the 7-Hydroxymitragynine dominates, but the other alkaloids are there in enough strength to make their presence felt. I took just 500 mg. around an hour ago and I'm feeling more pain free and relaxed, but I also have a nice groove going on as a result of the King's Kratom more energizing and uplifting alkaloids.

The song that came to mind for this experience is Peace Train. I'm more convinced than ever that although this is a blend of all of King's Kratom varieties, it itself would form the good basis for blending. I'll use it again later with Hirsuta, Javanica, and Stem & Vein, and I'm thinking of also blending in Yellow Maeng Da from Nick/Soflo with it.

OK then, you're probably reading this just for the music, so hear you go, lol. :)

Edit: I inadvertently changed the thread title! Sorry about that, and I changed it back.

Last edit: by Babel-17.

What Kratom is working for you today? 3 weeks 2 days ago #50461

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
Before I forget, a quick shout-out to In Sense's Red Papua. This is another sleeper hit, imo. It's ideal for the evening as it helps in relaxing and alleviating pain. Surprisingly not sedating or as sleep inducing as it's initial presentation might suggest. It's a warm wave, but it doesn't submerge you. It keeps you buoyed with a decent uplift, so nighttime can be not just relaxing, but fun. It has just one review at In Sense, but it's spot-on.

It really worked for me a few night's ago.

What Kratom is working for you today? 3 weeks 5 days ago #50400

• Pizza and kratom ?
Hey Mycattimy !

I love TFH, I have quite a nice selection from Chris , great guys , awesome kratom !
Thx for sharing! Looks like a gorgeous day!

I’m talking into my Goldleaf white Hulu. One of my all time favorite whites . smooth and upbeat energy, stellar moodlift and very good pain relief . Special white that I savor ! Starting this Sunday proper !! Lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17

What Kratom is working for you today? 3 weeks 5 days ago #50399

• MycatTimmy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
This morning is Texas Family Harvest’s Wild Harvest Green Borneo. It’s slow to mid spectrum. Nice mood boost with excellent pain relief
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

What Kratom is working for you today? 4 weeks 4 hours ago #50384

• smoothc
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 231
Yes my friend, his white dyak is superb. Energizer strain.
Price is Right too!

What Kratom is working for you today? 1 month 10 hours ago #50337

• Pizza and kratom ?
I’ve heard great things about Botanical Bunny , have yet to try them .... any particular “strains” that stand out ?

How you doing Smoothc? Suppose pretty good with BB kratom !

Take care brother

What Kratom is working for you today? 1 month 10 hours ago #50334

• smoothc
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 231
Good ol Bunny Botanical, this guy was one of my first vendors. He currently has some really good kratom in stock now. Just throwing that out there. I'm not getting paid to say this but it's working for me today.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds