09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:

TOPIC: What Kratom is working for you today?

What Kratom is working for you today? 2 months 3 weeks ago #48972

• Babel-17
  • Babel-17's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2099
Soflo's Yellow Banjar. It really helped me just now in getting un-discombulated from all the breaking news here in the USA. I see now that it's out of stock but his (Nick's) one Yellow Kratom, Yellow Borneo, is mentioned as having a similar boost.

I guess Nick's peeps know how to make a Yellow. :) It's no doubt both an art and a science.

Edit: I just now saw this video. lol

The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Babel-17.

What Kratom is working for you today? 3 months 1 week ago #48559

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3859
Stem and Vein-
I am currently halving my night Red dose(Pa Botanicals Red Bali tonight) with stem and vein. Its a quick small reset for the week. The stem and vein combined with the half red dose made it more stimulating than relaxing.

The stem and vein is more potent and it was pulled from my Z.A.P.S- old school Re-leaf llc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

What Kratom is working for you today? 3 months 1 week ago #48556

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
The In Sense Dark Red MD is working out fine. I'm feeling relaxed and relatively pain free without feeling ready to go to bed. Decent mood boost as well, so it's a star at doing what I hoped it would. This could become a night time equivalent of the daytime strain from Otie's I see as a sure thing, their Super Green Malay.

Hopefully the grower of this can consistently deliver this quality, and this specific balance of benefits. I'm guessing that it can be tricky, when their harvest already does a lot, to keep that same balance in the next one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

What Kratom is working for you today? 3 months 1 week ago #48473

• Katrina B.
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 290
Thanks all for participating in a fascinating topic. To me any way. Love you all. Awesome people on this site. Dont go anywhere else. Hugs all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

What Kratom is working for you today? 3 months 1 week ago #48472

• Katrina B.
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 290
Hey all . Nice thread Babel17. Lately I too have gone back to Red Maeng da,oti es My favorites are red with energy. Fast reds. Was using red dragon for a long time, great on pain and calm energy. Gold leaf . I like the wild tea. Ive been adding super green malay quite a bit. Or super green. Red Bali always puts me to sleep. Ive been changing things around sometimes daily. Different greens, different reds , no greens if the reds fast enough. Whites seem to make me anxious. Wonder if I have Red Bent. Might have a sample sounds good.

I dont use much 2 to 3grams 2times spattered with 1 gram boosters. Time for one

Just ordered some blends from Tea Time, very first time. Sandman,is it fast? Babel17, didnt you get some? Hallelujah reds,greens,whites, Energyeaze,reds greens. Havent tried any yet. Quite a site with good testing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

What Kratom is working for you today? 3 months 2 weeks ago #48452

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1044
Nice one Babel B-)

Yep...I believe the white bentuangie deserves a o be added on “must try list “

I like the idea of this thread ... good form amigo (L)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, INSENSE3, Katrina B., Richard65

What Kratom is working for you today? 3 months 2 weeks ago #48451

• Mscanlan4803
  • Junior Boarder
  • Even fools can be considered wise when their mouths are kept closed!
  • Thank you received: 79
Well as i stated in my other thread i just tried Red Betuangie for the first time yesterday and ive gotta say its one of my favorite kratoms right now. Personally for all my basic kratoms like malay, Bali, Maeng da im using 10g twice a day for desired relief, energy, and effects. Yesterday the sample of Betuangie i had was only 7g and it hit me harder and more gracefully than my normal daily dose. Also the euphoria and mood lift and energy i had was a sure shot for me to mark it down on the grocery list for next purchase.

Other than that my go to that i love on a daily basis is Red Maeng Da. It was the first kratom i ever tried, and became my first LOVE. To this day it still gives me the best feeling out of all the other non tricked out kratom names lol. Betuangie though is knockin on Meang Da's door and is gonna try to take first place in my heart. We will see though i just hope the batch i order of BET is as good as i just recieved in the sample i had...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, INSENSE3, Katrina B., Richard65, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

What Kratom is working for you today? 3 months 2 weeks ago #48449

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
I was going to start a thread just to give a shout-out of gratitude to the In Sense White Bentaguie that rode to the rescue by way of my bloodstream just a few minutes ago. But that seemed a bit too little to say so as to start a thread, and I didn't want to work at fleshing out a non-review just to make it less cursory.

I've only done this a couple of times, it's one of those cute little non-resealable mini-samples that we sometimes get. Funny how my luck has been awesome with those, from everyone who includes them. ;)

Anyway, this In Sense White Bentaguie is now to be considered by me as "Medicine Cabinet Kratom". This, the Green Riau, and a few night time ones being the few of that grade that come to mind. There are others I think of as tonics, like Otie's Super Green Malay, Soflo's Gold MD, or Hudson Valley Botanicals Green Hulu, but that's another story. :)

I was pushing the envelope a bit the last week or two in seeing how low I could go with my servings of Kratom while still getting great effect from them, and between that and being busy, by my low standard of busy anyway, and having a good workout yesterday early evening, I woke up both sore and with low energy. I'd slept really well, but I wasn't feeling energized, and I was both achy all over, and sore in the muscles I'd used at the gym.

I prescribed myself the White Bent in the hope that it could help with everything, and it really was "just what the doctor ordered".

That's basically it. Seeing as how this is a fresh thread that I hope that others use, I thought that some background, and an intro of sorts was appropriate.

This could also be another repository of knowledge for future reference as to what's worked for others, and the how and why thereby. Even just a tiny snippet of "I felt <insert description> so I took <insert name> and after <insert duration> I felt <insert how it helped>.

Edit, I forgot to mention that it went to work as right away as is possible, in my experience, for Kratom to do so. Empty stomach, so the fine grind probably went right into me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Kaycee777, Tiggermanscrat, INSENSE3, Katrina B., Richard65, Mscanlan4803, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Babel-17.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds