Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)

TOPIC:

What Kratom is working for you today? 1 day 18 hours ago #52890

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2001
Thank you kind sir (L)
Life is better with kratom !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What Kratom is working for you today? 2 days 4 hours ago #52887

• Babel-17
  • Babel-17's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2540

Somethingsacredgoinonhere wrote: Hey Babel , have a question ... how are you posting pictures / attachments ? A well respected ILK vendor is asking , and I haven’t been able to post any pics or attachments the same way I used to ... any help on this would be greatly appreciated :)

I use the ad free/and free image hosting service, postimages.org, and I can just drag and drop/or copy to images on my page, or navigate while on my page to where my images are on my PC, and then they very quickly get uploaded to there. After the upload I have several options for posting the image. One is "direct link" which takes everyone straight to the image or photo.

One of the other options is to have the link to the image surrounded by the code that forums can read, and notifies them to embed the image into a post.

I'll post an image of what that part looks like. :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Babel-17.

What Kratom is working for you today? 2 days 13 hours ago #52878

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9070
Check out In Sense and Gold Leaf Botanicals websites! New Halloween code for KRATOM discounts.

I definitely took the opportunity to get that dark red md wild from Gold Leaf, to try as Babel-17 suggests.

I also got more of the plantation type I trust! And MORE! I went a little nuts ordering. I’m a sucker for a good discount code. I’ll be getting to try more stuff I haven’t gotten to yet.

Stay strong, michelle373!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

What Kratom is working for you today? 3 days 6 hours ago #52871

• Pizza and kratom ?
Hey Babel , have a question ... how are you posting pictures / attachments ? A well respected ILK vendor is asking , and I haven’t been able to post any pics or attachments the same way I used to ... any help on this would be greatly appreciated :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Babel-17

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

What Kratom is working for you today? 4 days 9 hours ago #52854

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Thank you, Babel-17! I appreciate your insight with regard to my next order: dark red md

You are spot on with my lack of precise measuring habits (not proud there). I’ve not yet pulled the trigger on that order, and it reminded me also to avoid fixing what ain’t broke. After an entire kilo, it’s STILL one of my favorite, helpful strains used twice as often as my experimental side “adventures in kratom sampling”.

I’ll get a small bit of the Wild version and follow your advice with much appreciation.

I hear you, Pat Goshawk. My BanMania stash is older than dirt (haha, also called vintage!, depending on the mood) from the 2016 scares and it’s strains I no longer use from vendors I can’t use anymore AND I’m too greedy to pay them forward. Ya never know. The apocalypse bar is higher now. It will take some serious global catastrophe to get me to start using perfectly good, paid for kratom from that stash. Boringgggggg
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

What Kratom is working for you today? 4 days 16 hours ago #52844

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
Texas Family Harvest Sunrise Suma: MUK-SD7C

I'm really pleased with how while it helps with energy, and pain/inflammation relief, it went to work right away with the general feeling of anxiety that's so common these days.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

What Kratom is working for you today? 4 days 19 hours ago #52842

• goshawk
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 101
You all do amaze me with your detailed description.

I unfortunately fell prey to the BanMania scare here in Georgia and got 5 Kilos most which were a red variety that I have begun to loath. I am down to 3 kilos now, thank goodness
I still get some fresher more to my liking varieties but have turned against the reds now and prefer Greens and whites.
I have no real reason just is :-)

From now on buy smaller quantities especially on an unknown vender / variety

Pat
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

What Kratom is working for you today? 5 days 2 hours ago #52838

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
Hey Laurie! In total frankness I think the In Sense Dark Red MD might suit you better than the Gold Leaf variety.

I think that the In Sense retains its spectrum of goodness irrespective of whether taken in light or more substantial amounts, and regardless of time of day. The Gold Leaf has to be dialed in a bit more carefully, though it can work beautifully when taken "just so".

I'd get a sample first, and then try three serving sizes over three days. The first time take it as your second Tea of the day, at a lighter than usual amount, then day two take it first thing at your regular serving size, and finally on day three take it as your final serving, but at 50% more than usual. Adjust that day's servings so that doesn't put you over your average allotment.

I think then you'll know what's what about how it suits you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

What Kratom is working for you today? 5 days 11 hours ago #52835

• Pizza and kratom ?
Today I started off with premium green kapuas from Benni , this was several batches ago ... really nice moodlift with great pain relief. Happy I stocked up a bit with that one !

Then I ventured into MitraMan’s white Elephant. Very smooth energy , great clarity .. but not the longest legs . But it gave me what I needed to power through cleaning out my work van .... it’s lookin nice !! :)

Then we move on over to a vendor that’s been well known for top notch leaf in some of the other forums I participate on from time to time. He’s in the process ( I believe ) of getting a site up . “Denette” has some beautiful kratom that I’m reviewing atm, and today’s pick was his Red JongKong ... one word STRONG !!!!
Excellent energy ( I love faster reds) , solid pain relief with some much needed and valued moodlift . 2hrs into it , still goin very strong .

That’s the status report as of yet . All three picks today worked very well for my needs.

Def feeling spoiled to have exceptional sources for my favorite herb !

Next in line, thx to Laurie and Babel’s influence :) ..... dark red MD from InSense . I wish there was more time in the day to try more varieties , it’s rough and tough ... I’m limited to 4-5 varieties a day ): wha wha wha lol, I’m joking btw :side:

Take care and stay awesome my friends (L)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17

What Kratom is working for you today? 5 days 13 hours ago #52833

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
I’m also a fan of that strain from Insense. My first kilo buy in years has been that strain (otherwise I haven’t ordered that size since the 2016 BanMania scare.

I’m loading my cart now for the next holiday price markdowns from many of the vendors. Holidays are my favorite for kratom shopping. But it takes me forever to decide how much and what kind and all.

I recommend everyone start shopping now, no matter where you shop.

Then hold off from pulling the trigger, as dear michelle373 would say. At least that works well for me.

I appreciate your posting about the wild versus plantation, Babel-17. I’m going to switch out my cart to the wild. Oh wait a minute. I think I looked for the wild and it wasn’t available. I’ll look again, have to anyway.

I usually do more experimenting samples before ordering a kilo. But your post got my mouth watering for trying the wild version, IF I can!

It’s also very nice to have a vendor whom has product my metabolism responds well to, across the entire line as far as what I have tried. Like a KX order today would still be welcomed, just as much as when I first tried it. What I mean is, I don’t get “bunk” stuff once in a while, depending on the source they got it from in Indonesia.

1 can only say that about maybe 5 other vendors and it took YEARS to find the top 5!

There are still more I wish to try, so the experimenting never ends. Expensive but fun.
Laurie

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds