Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)

TOPIC:

What Kratom is working for you today? 20 hours 48 minutes ago #52821

• Babel-17
  • Babel-17's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2515
Started the day with Soflo's Yellow Viet Nam and my usual blend along with it. Very nice energy with an accompanying level of pain relief and mood support.

That set things up for a later serving of Gold Leaf Botanical's wild grown Dark Red MD. It really made the argument how wild grown can be as amazing as even the strongest plantation grown stuff. I'll put its pain relief as a notch below its "city cousin", the In Sense Botanicals plantation grown Dark Red MD, but its alkaloid balance soothed away my cares, and helped me foster a really positive mood.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What Kratom is working for you today? 1 week 3 days ago #52717

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1961
The master blender has gone and done it again!! I’m now curious about what I’ve been missing at TFH, Chris has some fine leaf ,

Thx for sharing brother Babel (L)
Hope you are back to 100%
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17

What Kratom is working for you today? 1 week 4 days ago #52705

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
Texas Family Harvest Sunrise Suma and In Sense Botanicals Ultra Enhanced Fuzzy Dragon blended with Stem & Vein, Hirsuta, and Javanica, as a test of the idea that adding the UE Fuzzy Dragon to the Sunrise Suma could be too much of a good thing.

It turns out it's a delightful amount of a good thing. :) Lots of energy along with a boost to mood and a soothing out of life's rough edges.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

What Kratom is working for you today? 2 weeks 1 day ago #52666

• Pizza and kratom ?
Kratom is nothing less than miraculous! Helps a body feel good ! Glad your feeling better !

No surprise that part of the equation came from InSense (L)

What Kratom is working for you today? 2 weeks 2 days ago #52660

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanks for the supportive posts.

I'm going to compile a list of what made me feel better, though I'm stating upfront that I'm not making any medical claims about any Kratom having helped cure anything.

Spoiler alert, the In Sense Red Sumatra was, as I expected it would be, one of the most prominent in helping me get through this. ;)

I've got a lot of variety, and didn't use everything, so my list will be far from comprehensive of what I have that could work.

Today I felt well enough to try enjoying my Gold Leaf Botanicals wild grown Dark Red MD for its clean energy and boost to mental clarity, and mood. I took it with stem and vein, with some Hirsuta, and a bit of Javanica, that I keep premixed and at the ready.

It's really working at getting me back to taking an interest in things. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Leelove

What Kratom is working for you today? 2 weeks 3 days ago #52652

• Leelove
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 144
Kinda boring, but the Kratom that works for me is BKN Red Bali & Red Elephant. I've sold or given away just about all other strains I've tried.

Babel-17 writes: "My heart rate was up to a 100 bps while lying in bed, though my blood pressure was good, and I had a fever, chills, nausea, dizziness, and a headache from hell.".... A headache that causes nausea is excrutiating and no joke. Magnesium helps. Homemade large heated herb/seed/rice sacks and hot shower on my head and neck helps too.

My resting heart rate has always been a bit above 100 bps with lots of bad headaches my entire adult life. Happy to report I haven't had a really bad headache since starting Kratom about 3 months ago.

Happy Leafing!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Leelove.

What Kratom is working for you today? 2 weeks 3 days ago #52651

• Laurie
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9050
Oh my goodness, Babel-17! So sorry to hear of your feeling unwell. I am practically always unwell and complaining here, buy NOT YOU. I can’t recall your feeling unwell - like - ever. At least not enough to share here. But I do recommend this website for genuine love, sympathy and well wishes >:D

Interesting that we both found InSense Golden Benulu helpful. I think that strain type is very helpful for my many annoyances. I am sorry to say that I am flat busted out of a good Golden strain from Nature’s Cure as well as needing to restock my InSense Golden Benulu. I need to pay more attention to having this strain on hand. I only have one more scoop left (got one earlier). I have had the Golden Maeng da from Nature’s Cure on my restock list also. There are similarities, but they are most certainly not the same. Ideally, I should have more of both on hand. So many important strains for the rotation bag...

I hope you got some rest overnight, Babel-17!

The dogs I’m sitting for were a bit unhelpful for rest overnight, but they just miss their folks, who will be home later today. My tummy is better today and I am enjoying some coffee and I need to walk them (hello dark red Maeng da!) before I pack up and move out to make room for their parents. The morning blend I made of Golden Benulu and Dark red MD. NOT BAD.

I look forward to seeing your post on how you are doing today, Babel-17. AND to read about the solutions you chose...(if needed).

Wishing everyone a wonderful Sunday. Stay safe!

When do clocks go back and mess me up? Anyone know? My calendars say LAST WEEKEND and THIS WEEKEND. Nope.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

What Kratom is working for you today? 2 weeks 3 days ago #52650

• Pizza and kratom ?
I’m sorry your not feeling good Babel , get plenty rest my friend , keep a good jug of water handy , ginger tea it up !!

I need to grab some InSense dark red MD from my herbal chest . I might have a small amount of wild RMD stashed as well..... I Believe I’m getting ready to embark upon a InSense/ Goldleaf regimen .... I’ll report back (L)

Ps.
Miso soup with , some small amount of onion , ginger , garlic (seaweed if you have some handy ) with a dash of cayenne . That’s my comfort when feeling ill.... haven’t had the need for it in a while , I hold kratom responsible for never fully getting sick , I’ll start to come down with minor symptoms, but seem to not get fully hit .

Watch out for tamales from the market I got them from.... but !! Kratom helped me out with the mild food poisoning....

Sorry Babel , late and feeling good lol, take care of yourself bro , good chance to just chill and pamper your body .

What Kratom is working for you today? 2 weeks 3 days ago #52649

• Pizza and kratom ?
Late entry ... last for the night :)

-my night cap of sorts lol for tonight anyways :

White kapuas ( free kilo bonus from my small order) from The Kratom Syndicate, along with some of their ultra enhanced caps , which i emptied and weighed in at 2.5 gms , which is awesome for 4 “0” size caps .

Very nice , some euphoric notes with this mix . Clarity ... sharp - but with a buzzy glow lol, clarity and buzzy glow might sound contradictory, but there it is B) Good pain relief with a chilled out vibe .

I should also mention my following up this serving with kava, Solomon variety from “Roots of Happiness “. Been taking micronized kava lately ,

This lovely Solomon , which aside from some very small woody bits , was super fine root . So far , great :-bd Added my kava in a mason jar with warm water and a little bit of half and half... shook the jar for 5 minutes off and on , strained through a fine mesh I used for straining other herbal teas. Trapped the bigger root particles, but let’s the finer powder .
through . Good and numbing in the mouth , that traveled it’s course and left the body feeling relaxed and ... happy :)

An enjoyable absence of anxiety aided by beautiful leaf .

Cheers =D> (L)

What Kratom is working for you today? 2 weeks 3 days ago #52648

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
I took some Golden Benulu yesterday at 6:10 PM and it helped me as part of my recovery from feeling really sick the last day and a half. My heart rate was up to a 100 bps while lying in bed, though my blood pressure was good, and I had a fever, chills, nausea, dizziness, and a headache from hell.

I took potassium which I think helped get my heart rate down, aspirin, melatonin, Valerian root extract, you name it, and for the first time in a year and a half I stopped writing down every serving of Kratom I took, I just kept taking a bit more every time I was motivated to get up for something to drink. Virtually no sleep.

I'm grateful for the In Sense Incarvillea Sinensis, and the Red Horn, I also took, which along with the Golden Benulu, and the Red Sumatran, all helped with the pain and discomfort. Soflo's Chocolate Bentaguie was also good, as usual.

I was able to doze off a bit earlier, and while not 100% I feel much better, in every way. I was even able to crack some of the kinks out of my neck.

Lol, I was hitting all my go to strains, even some new ones I recently got. I wanted to take more of the wild grown Dark Red Maeng Da from Gold Leaf that I just received, but I had it in my mind to save that for when I feel better.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Babel-17.
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds