Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)

TOPIC:

What Kratom is working for you today? 3 weeks 4 days ago #52582

• Babel-17
  • Babel-17's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2527
Yesterday, and today, featured an offering from Texas Family Harvest "in the blend". Both worked brilliantly. Yesterday was the Wild Crafted Rocket Red, and today was the Wild Harvest Sunrise Suma. Yesterday might have had too stimulating a lineup, as it kept me up late. lol, live and learn.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What Kratom is working for you today? 4 weeks 15 hours ago #52552

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1976
You’ve helped peak my curiosity Babel B)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Babel-17

What Kratom is working for you today? 4 weeks 15 hours ago #52550

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
I gotta laugh how my search engine helpfully thinks I meant to look up Maeng Da Kratom. :)

www.ecosia.org/search?q=White+Nanga+kratom

Google is more street wise though, and gets it. ;)

www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=White+Nanga+kratom

"Nanga Pinoh is a small village in Melawi Regency, West Kalimantan.
It is not very well known as a source, but there is many very old kratom trees here that results in excellent and unique strains.
All the strains from Nanga Pinoh are very high quality. An excellent choice."

Wow, helluva review at another vendors site. They're not on the approved list so I'll PM you the link. Made me smile, laugh, and have a bit of FOMO.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Babel-17.

What Kratom is working for you today? 4 weeks 16 hours ago #52549

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1976
Today I started off with White Nanga from Fused Flora’s line up ..... this is a new batch and is pretty much “amazing “ B-)

Longest legs on this lovely variety , 5.5 hrs and could of gone a couple more hrs without a doubt ....but I re-dosed at the 5.5 mark. This is a smooth sailing energy, marked euphoria, the kind that lets you know how good you feel with shining clarity, which is never a bad thing imo lol, very good pain relief , yep, a pain relieving white !!!! Packing some long running moodlift to boot . I think I’m in love lol. I’ll try again to see if I get a repeat experience on more areas than not. So that had me going great, redosed at 12:45 usually i take my second serving at 11... occasionally 10:30am... so that’s a testament to the enduring benefits this Nanga imparts . Yes , thank you , may I have another ?? B-) ?? Beautiful leaf (L)

Nothing I’ve taken after my morning serving did what this white Nanga did for my body and mind .... can you tell I like leaf this ALOT ? :-?
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Babel-17

What Kratom is working for you today? 4 weeks 16 hours ago #52548

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
I went with Kratom One's Red Horn, and it gets a thumbs up to "Will it blend". It was nice to get the pain relief while also having energy. A surprise entry into what was working for me today is the second Kratom of the day, Hawksbill Green Maeng Da. Very upbeat, and with tremendous legs. Lol, it got me to the gym, and now I'm hoping that the spirit of the Kratom tree will bless the serving of The Kratom Syndicate Signature Series Red I just took, because my back is starting to ache from the workout. :)

What Kratom is working for you today? 4 weeks 1 day ago #52542

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
For rheumatoid arthritis, Dr. Atkins spoke approvingly of selenium and ginger due to their anti-inflammatory effect on that. I've got his book on Vita-Nutrients next to me, if you want me to look something up.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Nan70, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Babel-17.

What Kratom is working for you today? 4 weeks 1 day ago #52537

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4048
Extremely satisfyingly - www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg1ckCkm8YI
the smoke when he opens the lid......

Champagne Kratom Blend- Pa botanicals
White Kapuas, White Indo, White Gold and Yellow strain
Awesome mood lift with good pain relief. You will be able to clean up renovation dust from hell for more than 4 hours.
Good strain to take when you spouse says "nah it should not make too much dust" during kitchen reno's and then you realize its a completely false statement.

I am into taking blends now and I am waiting for the highly reviewed Fuzzy dragon to arrive from InSense botanicals. :)

Anyone take resveratrol suppls for inflammation? I still feel kratom is excellent but I recently read resveratrol is even better than turmeric, another addition to my anti inflammatory herbals?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

What Kratom is working for you today? 1 month 28 minutes ago #52533

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
Today I started what will hopefully be a series of ongoing experiments (without the cast of MST3k, lol) that will be all about blending. I'm calling this "Will it Blend?", in tribute to the funny series of videos involving a blender.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSTWqRkBN74

While trying out Kratom that's new to me, and using them as my first Tea of the day, I skip my usual practice of blending them with Stem & Vein, Hirsuta, a dash of Javanica, and 100 mg. of In Sense Botanicals Ultra Enhanced Fuzzy Dragon. The UE Fuzzy Dragon has been working out exceptionally well for me as I'm finding that the extra Mitragynine, and the accompanying alkaloids, without any extra 7-Hydroxymitragynine, acts as a great boost to energy and mood.

Today for the first time I blended in The Kratom Syndicate's white sulawesi, and I'm liking it. The positivity of the the constituent components are working well together, and while it's running fast/burning hot a bit more than I usually look for, it does suit what I'm currently doing. Relief from pain and inflammation are there, but I wouldn't say that they're this blend's strong suit. This is about as fast a combination as I want to achieve with my blending, and it's a success in providing energy and positivity.

What Kratom is working for you today? 1 month 3 days ago #52476

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
I hope I'm not abusing the term "cured". But I've read that as part of drying a batch of Kratom some processors like to treat it to a wash that has a solution of another herb, or herbs. I can't recall the name of the one herb referenced which I remember thinking that I knew of it. We've heard how Bentaguie can be fermented by leaving sealed up in a bag, possibly after wetted with alcohol, but I've read it implied that some other Kratom have also gotten that treatment, just for a shorter duration. Additionally, sometimes "cured" is differentiated from "dried" in an arbitrary way. We might not recognize a distinction, but to the processor there can be so much more to what they're doing than just getting the moisture level down in the leaves, and allowing the leaves to age.

With tobacco, curing the leaves isn't just about drying them. Like with Kratom, people don't want a heavy taste of chlorophyll.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curing_of_tobacco
Ha, I just read that sometimes tobacco gets fermented. Small world!

What Kratom is working for you today? 1 month 3 days ago #52474

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9057
I also use less, but more frequently. That wouldn’t work well in a job serving the public, but I don’t have that sort of job, so it’s become habit. I like the frequency instead of more because of the safety shield from wobbles AND I can change it up depending on how my pain is or what other symptoms are making themselves known. A lot goes on in the body over one day.

I’m embarrassed to admit that I don’t know about kratom being cured and not just dried. Where have I been, yo? I also ran into the “uncurled” dilemma while buying some precooked bacon yesterday. The NO NITRITES was where I went on choosing brand. But I don’t know the difference between cured and uncurled unless it means something like hung upside down in a sterile free environment, while wet, in a freezer? And THEN cooked to precooked?

Babel-17, you’re amazing. I learn stuff from you ALL THE TIME and all I can offer you is my sincere THANKS.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds