Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)

TOPIC:

What Kratom is working for you today? 3 months 1 week ago #49401

• Babel-17
  • Babel-17's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2191
In Sense Red Sumatra, straight up, nothing else, and it went to work very fast on a borderline headache that was featuring the dreaded feeling of a band tightening around my head.

That feeling had been lurking in the background, off an on lately, probably mostly due to my reaction to the coronavirus situation.

Yeah, probably going to break tradition and repeat taking it again in a few hours, maybe with Stem and Vein, Hirsuta, and Javanica. I want that tightening band feeling banished!

I just ate something and that seemed to help as well. :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Babel-17.

What Kratom is working for you today? 3 months 1 week ago #49390

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
I was on the fence between all the whites, Maeng Da from the Kratom Shop, and my blend, "The Kraken".

I went with the White Indo from Otie's. Very nice upbeat energy while also helping to keep me calm and balanced.

In the shuffling madness, comes the Locomotive Breath ...

The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, LightninSal

What Kratom is working for you today? 3 months 1 week ago #49332

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2037
Thank you Babel. :)
Great song by a great artist.
I really liked the movie too. :-bd
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Babel-17

What Kratom is working for you today? 3 months 1 week ago #49329

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
Otie's Botanicals Super Green Malay, in addition to all my other supplements, and I went from feeling a bit too stressed to ...

not stressed, and my back feels looser. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

What Kratom is working for you today? 3 months 4 weeks ago #48972

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
Soflo's Yellow Banjar. It really helped me just now in getting un-discombulated from all the breaking news here in the USA. I see now that it's out of stock but his (Nick's) one Yellow Kratom, Yellow Borneo, is mentioned as having a similar boost.

I guess Nick's peeps know how to make a Yellow. :) It's no doubt both an art and a science.

Edit: I just now saw this video. lol

The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

What Kratom is working for you today? 4 months 1 week ago #48559

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3917
Stem and Vein-
I am currently halving my night Red dose(Pa Botanicals Red Bali tonight) with stem and vein. Its a quick small reset for the week. The stem and vein combined with the half red dose made it more stimulating than relaxing.

The stem and vein is more potent and it was pulled from my Z.A.P.S- old school Re-leaf llc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

What Kratom is working for you today? 4 months 1 week ago #48556

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
The In Sense Dark Red MD is working out fine. I'm feeling relaxed and relatively pain free without feeling ready to go to bed. Decent mood boost as well, so it's a star at doing what I hoped it would. This could become a night time equivalent of the daytime strain from Otie's I see as a sure thing, their Super Green Malay.

Hopefully the grower of this can consistently deliver this quality, and this specific balance of benefits. I'm guessing that it can be tricky, when their harvest already does a lot, to keep that same balance in the next one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Tiggermanscrat

What Kratom is working for you today? 4 months 2 weeks ago #48473

• Katrina B.
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 294
Thanks all for participating in a fascinating topic. To me any way. Love you all. Awesome people on this site. Dont go anywhere else. Hugs all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

What Kratom is working for you today? 4 months 2 weeks ago #48472

• Katrina B.
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 294
Hey all . Nice thread Babel17. Lately I too have gone back to Red Maeng da,oti es My favorites are red with energy. Fast reds. Was using red dragon for a long time, great on pain and calm energy. Gold leaf . I like the wild tea. Ive been adding super green malay quite a bit. Or super green. Red Bali always puts me to sleep. Ive been changing things around sometimes daily. Different greens, different reds , no greens if the reds fast enough. Whites seem to make me anxious. Wonder if I have Red Bent. Might have a sample sounds good.

I dont use much 2 to 3grams 2times spattered with 1 gram boosters. Time for one

Just ordered some blends from Tea Time, very first time. Sandman,is it fast? Babel17, didnt you get some? Hallelujah reds,greens,whites, Energyeaze,reds greens. Havent tried any yet. Quite a site with good testing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

What Kratom is working for you today? 4 months 2 weeks ago #48452

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1269
Nice one Babel B-)

Yep...I believe the white bentuangie deserves a o be added on “must try list “

I like the idea of this thread ... good form amigo (L)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, INSENSE3, Katrina B., Richard65

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds