Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)

TOPIC:

What Kratom is working for you today? 1 month 6 days ago #52405

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1970
I ate two tamales today , and almost instantly , I didn’t feel right , literally as soon as I finished my second tamale, my stomach hurt , and I felt out of it ! I was on my lunch break and still had a couple more jobs to do .... I managed to make through and when I got home, I took my normal 5.5 gm dose of kratom , I picked the tri-force from Kratom One who so generously gave to me and other members on ILK. ill keep this brief ... I wasn’t full blown with food poisoning but really was “out of it “ like I mentioned ... this kratom I took sublingually, and felt relief very fast . My head was still a bit foggy and cleared up tremendously. I felt more energized but much calmer than I was prior to taking this lovely kratom . Bottom line is this leaf really helped me out , and im excited to try this variety when I’m not feeling I’ll from food yuck yucks , B-) like night and day , thank goodness for kratom !!!! (L) and big thx to Kenneth at Kratom one for sending all of us such a wonderful gift !!

* oh, my pleasure broski Babel , I figured you meant to say Kratom One :)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Babel-17

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

What Kratom is working for you today? 1 month 6 days ago #52404

• Pizza and kratom ?
Sent you a message Babel B-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17

What Kratom is working for you today? 1 month 6 days ago #52403

• Babel-17
  • Babel-17's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2522
This is kind of funny as I'd intended to first post about the Kratom One Tri-Force that they generously gifted on me. More on that in another post, as it's really worked for me, two days in a row. But I'm deeply fascinated as to how the follow up to that, the Kratom One Red Horn has amplified the good effects I get from the Tri-Force, and not in a "more Kratom is better" way.

These are tumultuous times and I really like how the Red Horn is helping me to stay centered in the latter part of my day. What's also interesting is that I have a similar situation with another vendor's very highly regarded Tea. Their very uplifting Green also evolved into helping me have a special day when I followed it up with a Red from them. More on that in a later post.

The Kratom One Red Horn is really agreeing with me, and I notice that on day two of taking it I like the taste even more, which for me is a good sign, as I interpret that as getting feedback by way of the taste buds in my mouth.

Today it had an extra note that was unexpectedly pleasant coming from Kratom; almost sweet, but not cloying, in the manner that a good mix of powdered Greens taken for health purposes might have. I've been getting a sense that the growers and processors in Indonesia have been upping their game, and/or more of the good stuff is reaching us. I sure am happy with all the vendors who frequent this forum.

Edited: Lol, Kratom so good that I forgot the right name. Thank you to Brandon for tipping me off, in a PM.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Leelove

Last edit: by Babel-17.

What Kratom is working for you today? 1 month 2 weeks ago #52261

• Leelove
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 144
I'm still thoroughly enjoying the Kilos of Red Elephant and Red Bali I got from Bulk Kratom Now.

I was beginning to think its going to be hard to find Kratom I don't like, but then I remember the 2nd company I bought Kratom from, which shall remain nameless unless someone asks. Its a stale brown-colored Red Bali Strain.

Next purchases will be White Bornea, White Horn or Green Jong Kong recommended by Zane Smith at BKN.... or the Brandon-approved Gold Bali from King Kratom.

Happy Leafing!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Leelove.

What Kratom is working for you today? 1 month 2 weeks ago #52260

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
Some olde skool "Borneo Kapuas Hulu Green Vein Kratom Powder" from kratom dot com, 100 mg. of In Sense Ultra Enhanced Fuzzy Dragon, and a mix of Stem&Vein, Hirsuta, and some Javanica (I lowered the percentage of Javanica from what I usually used, and I think the blend is better now).

I have no idea what the Kapuas riverbank is like, but right now my feet are being soothed by its playfully glimmering stream of cool water, and I'm comfortably enthroned on the gently sloped, lushly greened with grass, embankment. A gentle fragrant breeze teases at my nose.

So like Ireland, I guess, lol. :)

Edit: I had to check, not quite like Ireland, but wow is it green.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Babel-17.

What Kratom is working for you today? 2 months 2 weeks ago #51759

• Pizza and kratom ?
Yesterday was an awesome line up of kratom -

Morning dose - white MD from Hudson Valley, smooth and upbeat energy that had my eyes fully open and my body / mind awake and ready for the day !

Afternoon dose - the lovely green Mahakan from COB, really just a fantastic variety , put me in a happy mood with pain relief and smooth energy , perfect to keep my attitude in the positive and happy zone , this is a stellar variety !!

Almost done with work dose (lol)-
GMD from Craving Kratom - yep, very clean and well rounded effects . Prevented any burnout feelings from busting my butt at work, which was a absolute marathon yesterday . Clean and clear energy, awesome focus , respectable pain relief and quite lovely moodlift!

My evening dose - String dried red Borneo from Benni - very nice moodlift , knocked the sore muscles into that “ life is good and Im stoked “ place , relaxed but attentive energy . Lovely and special variety . I took a extra amount of this Borneo , I always take a bit more ( 1-2 gm extra) when it comes to reds ...
Delivered beautifully!!

I’ll report back on today’s kratom adventures ... another good line up , putting all bets on having a very good day !!

In the words of the great Babel of ILK-
“What kratom is working for you today “?

Happy Friday (L)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Babel-17

What Kratom is working for you today? 2 months 2 weeks ago #51752

• theworldofkratom
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Edited by mod: Only ILK approved vendors can promote and advertise on the forum . Here’s the application to apply . www.ilovekratom.com/approved-vendors/vendor-application.html

This is a warning , no advertising unless application has approved by administrators.

Thank you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1

What Kratom is working for you today? 2 months 3 weeks ago #51597

• kemppaulh
  • Thank you received: 1147
Martaloy, if you slip in another link for an illegal product or anything else that is out of bounds, you will be permanently banned.
;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

What Kratom is working for you today? 2 months 3 weeks ago #51527

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
Ha, good timing. After posting here today I saw two new emails.

JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER...

Don't miss out on our 15% off sale! Use code EARLYBIRDSALE to save!

No worries, if you miss this sale, we will have our normal first of the month sale shortly there after!

www.teatimebotanical.com/

And this one from In Sense/Gold Leaf:

On with the SALE!

25% off All Kratom and CBD Products $20 minimum purchase (does not include 3-1 oz sample packs)

Sale ends Wed July 29th at midnight!

Code: HotNights

At: insensebotanicals.com (Plantation - Farmed Kratom imported by us straight from Indo)

and at: goldleafbotanicals.net (Wild Kratom - Hand harvested from deep in the jungles of Indonesia, imported by us from Indo)

What Kratom is working for you today? 2 months 3 weeks ago #51524

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder

Tammyfaye96 wrote: Wow loving the new thread Babel. Great to see what's working for everyone. Been awhile since I've been on but I'm back now. Looking for advice and encouragement where the best people are today. In response to the thread I have recently been introduced to and impressed by a lot of Tea time botanicals leftovers from some people dear to my heart and sm loving the white hallelujah as a morning start. Better than a cup of coffee. Of course I still have one lol. Still looking out and trying different greens for a longer midday relief. But their sandman or fermented red bent have been the ultimate in nighttime relaxation for me. Really looking forward to following what has been working for everyone else too. If some people could also add the amounts they have to take I think it might help as well but I know that's an individual thing and varies. Thanks again Babel. Much love

The White Hallelujah sounds intriguing. Of Tea Time's custom blends I've used Sandman, which is a very classy night time blend that has no rough edges, and Pink Willy, which is a very engaging day time blend.

The Dark Red MD from In Sense might be to your liking. It's relaxing, with good pain relief, but it doesn't force a case of couch lock on you. I find it helps with being chill, but still motivated to engaging in activities.

I think truly excellent Greens depend on the vagaries of the individual harvesting, and drying. I lucked out early last year with two different Green Hulus, each from a different vendor, that I bought not too far apart. They might not win any pageants, but they'd be in the running for "Miss Congeniality", lol, as they have no weaknesses, and are quite upbeat with their effects.

And I have some Super Green Malay, from a third vendor, that must have been from an excellent harvest.

There's more to Kratom than just its two main alkaloids, though admittedly we tend to immediately notice if either of those two isn't present in an expected amount. ;)

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds