Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)

TOPIC:

What Kratom is working for you today? 7 months 5 days ago #50090

• Babel-17
  • Babel-17's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2597
Otie's Gold Bali. It turned out to be a perfect choice as I recently restarted taking my nootropic supplements after a decently long break of a few weeks.

Woof! They can be pretty stimulating all on their own, and the Gold Bali was the missing ingredient in getting a good feeling going as I set out to do some shopping. Good pain relief, and a boost towards having a good mood. I was everything I wanted, and long lasting.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What Kratom is working for you today? 7 months 6 days ago #50060

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
In Sense Botanical's Green Bentaguie led today's line up, and Woof!, it's good.

I was previously given one of their small non resealable samples of their White Bentaguie and I was very impressed by that. It had most of the uplift I expected from a White plus a lot more going on in regards mood, pain, and inflammation. I figured that a Green would likely had even more of that bonus effect, and still be energetic enough, and I guessed right.

Definitely not a night time strain but really good for doing this and that while in lock down at home, and while feeling really comfortable and content.

I cracked open a freezer bag of krat0m d0t c0m's Hulu the other day and that is still a no brainer choice. It goes down the list of what kratom is reputed to do and checks them all. Very versatile during a lockdown. Probably be good for blending, though I've never tried that. Hmmm, lol. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

What Kratom is working for you today? 7 months 2 weeks ago #49802

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
A blast from the not too distant past, Garduda/Hudson Valley Botanical Super MD. Good timing with this and it's helping with getting a positive mood going, and feeling alert, with energy. Pretty fast acting, which is a big plus during this time of the pandemic.

I almost went with their Green Hulu, an easy to overlook but fantastically well rounded choice. Something to look forward to, lol.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

What Kratom is working for you today? 7 months 3 weeks ago #49624

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2137
Red kali from Smiley Time Herbal , and fermented White from Appalachian herbs

I dosed the fermented White as my morning pick , gave comfy and alert energy , mild pain relief and decent amount of moodlift . At hr 3 I needed some pain relief and took the red kali ... which gave me all I could ask for at the moment . Great moodlift , awesome pain relief and a calm but perky energy .... both great strains , good at what they do !!
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17

What Kratom is working for you today? 7 months 3 weeks ago #49622

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
I wanted something that could do it all this morning, so I released The Kraken, the blend I made up from several exotic blends from In Sense/Gold Leaf Botanicals, and one from Tea Time Botanicals.

It was very effective, like Little Chocolate Donuts, but healthier! :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

What Kratom is working for you today? 7 months 4 weeks ago #49557

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
Funny story, I went to go grab some of my Soflo Gold MD, because it's been that kind of a day/week/month, and I wanted something to help with the uplift of body, mind, and spirit, but something else was sitting where I thought it was. Instead of the Soflo Gold MD, I saw Soflo Gold Bali, which I couldn't at the time even remember having ordered.

Intrigued however, I went to the bat computer to check my email receipt, and sure enough, there it was, as part of a split key. Now I felt compelled to check its reviews, and wow, they indicated this would do just fine. Brandon was one of the reviewers, and he really likes it.

I was lucky to be able to see the review because Soflo is basically sold out of everything, and is apparently preparing to stock up with new varieties. They're sold out of Gold Bali, and they only have one variety of Kratom for sale, Green Ultra. Wow. They no longer list Gold MD, which is the other variety I've had today (I found the bag, hiding in plain sight on my kitchen table), after the Gold Bali. I bought that based partly on the reviews of it, and again Brandon nailed it with the one he did here at ilovekratom.

These two have been very solid golds for me today, and they came at a time when they were much desired. :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Vanity33

Last edit: by Babel-17.

What Kratom is working for you today? 7 months 4 weeks ago #49482

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2137
Enhanced Pink Bali Fibro Blend - PDO
Very nice !! Warm pain relief, happy moodlifting vibes , chilaxed coinciding a clean and very clear energy . Great product from Pharmacy Drop Out !!! Thank you Ms.Rynearson, this one is all smiles !!

Green Malay - Inland Botanicals-
Up beat energy , loosened muscles , lowered tension and happy moodlift ... one of my favorites from ILB -

Hope your all having some great burns during these stressful times ! Much love
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, LightninSal

What Kratom is working for you today? 7 months 4 weeks ago #49481

• LightninSal
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
Hush Kratom has really impressed me recently. Ordered some from Viable Solutions and they sent me a free 25g powder of their brand free in my order! Seems really good! Just ordered from EC Botanicals for first time yesterday. Their prices are great! Very hopeful!
Lightnin'Sal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17

What Kratom is working for you today? 7 months 4 weeks ago #49480

• LightninSal
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
Hush Kratom Full Spectrum Ultra liquid shot. One of very, very best I've tried. Maybe THE best. I'm finding liquid forms work better for me than capsules, but unfortunately, they are usually more expensive.
Lightnin'Sal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Babel-17, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

What Kratom is working for you today? 7 months 4 weeks ago #49477

• smoothc
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 254
Today is EC Botanical Green Elephant and Incense White Hulu 1-1 ratio.
Energetic and positive feelings.
EC was by recommendation on here and glad I went with it!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Babel-17, INSENSE3, LightninSal

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds