09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:

TOPIC: Odus Botanicals Red Dragon Review

Odus Botanicals Red Dragon Review 1 month 3 weeks ago #48478

• Mscanlan4803
  • Mscanlan4803's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Even fools can be considered wise when their mouths are kept closed!
  • Thank you received: 79
thank you both for the kind suggestions. I actually think im gonna experiment this week with bringing my doses down to see how it feels and what happens. maybe now that my body is adjusted to recieving kratom it will be efficient at lowed doses so i will take your suggestions thank you. You guys are awesome it feels so family oriented in here and welcoming i love it..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, INSENSE3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Odus Botanicals Red Dragon Review 1 month 3 weeks ago #48474

• Katrina B.
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 289
Welcome to the forum Mscanlan4803. I wouldnt worry too much about your dose, esp if you are a large person. One of thevendors thats been here a long time shared w me that he teasted out at 8 grams first time. But something sacred is right, sometimes a smaller dose of something gives a bigger payoff. Its weird This leaf w orks d ifferent. Different days i get differeny results from the exact same leaf and dose. And its not tolerance. Altho i have become tolerant using the same thing over and over for a while.

And something sacred, i loved you going on. Fascinating ., I love hea ring what people like in the leaf. I learn so much. Thank you. Gotto go. My hands giving out. 4 those who dont know,the funky typing and spelling from me is d ue to disabled hands. Love you sll.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, INSENSE3

Odus Botanicals Red Dragon Review 1 month 3 weeks ago #48471

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Personally I’m a big green fan , seems to be a winner more times than not ... but lately I’ve been really enjoying reds and whites ... sometimes they are just spectacular! Given the fact that it’s quality ... some whites and reds give me similar effects to greens ... and other times with diff vendors/ batches they are like night and day ... Make sure you give other vendors and diff strains a fair shakedown... one vendor / batch/ strain may require a heavier or lighter dose to get the beauty that particular batch has for you ...

Whites that I’m really into at the moment :
Super white kali, white Borneo from Benni

White Hulu from Insense: Goldleaf

White kapuas from Fused Flora

White Bali and white Borneo from Kratom Krates

White MD from Bow Key

White indo - SoFlo

Reds I’m loving presently are:
super red kali, big red blend -#14, red Bali , super bent , benty Bali , bent kapuas -
from Benni Benni .. to name a few lol There’s more just can’t pull them all of if my brain !

Red Borneo , red md , red Bali from
Kratom Krates

Red Malay and Red Bali from Insense/ Goldleaf

Red Borneo from Natures Cure

Red Thai from Fused Flora

Red Thai from Lucky Herbal

To name a few lol

.....and my green list is beyond Long !
(Some being blends )
But some that standout at this exact moment are
Md Blend , big green blend , JKMD, Super JK, From Benni

Green Malay Inland Botanical

Green md, green Sumatra, green vein from Bow Key

Super green , super asia from Soflo

There are to many to go on with ... long list

But the generally speaking green Malays ,green Hulu and green md with a few blends are majority of the time very good for my chemistry.... from most of the vendors I’ve tried

I guess my reasoning for listing some lol, is there’s some great quality out there ... and mixing it up and adjusting doses seems a great way for me to keep kratom burns strong ..

Really feel beyond blessed to have all these great vendors as rotational options ... Ones mentioned and the others who also have my gratitude ....

I’m also a big fan of economical purchases of kilos ... so I tend to have a decent amount of many strains to rotate with ... some are entirely one variety, others are 4way / 10 way split kilos for added selection.... taking about you Benni and Fused Flora B-)

I just can’t pass up the better price point with kilo purchases ....

I’ve completely gone off and I need to reel it in now lol,

So great to have you and I am looking forward to sharing kratom stories with you , finding out what suits your fancy !

Thx for baring with me lol!!!

Be good brother (L) :-bd (L) (L) :whistle: :pinch:

Odus Botanicals Red Dragon Review 1 month 3 weeks ago #48470

• Mscanlan4803
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
I've been using kratom for about 6 months now i tried it a few years back and it did nothing for me then. Im a big guy and even the first time i tried it i dosed the normal 2-3 grams and after 2 hours felt no difference in how i normally feel. The 2nd day of trying kratom i dosed 5 grams and had a quick jolt of mood uplift but an hour after that i felt, again, how i do on a normal day without kratom. The third day i tried 7 grams and that was a sweet spot for me for about 2 months i was good at 7 grams a day and than slowly each month ive needed a gram or two more (or less depending on the potency) to feel optimal effects. I do plan on doing a reset soon to bring my tolerance back down, but 10 grams has been my optimal sweet spot now for the past month and a half. I've tried in the last month probably about 20 different vendors kratom as im trying to find my favorite go to source. I actually tried Odus Botanicals Green Maeng Da this afternoon for my second dose because the Red Dragon left me a little disappointed and the Green Maeng Da at 10g was damn good. Gave me mood uplift a small jolt of energy some euphoria and even got rid of a little bit of pain in my foot ive been having which comes and goes from a previous car accident. So im not counting them out yet but i have learned their Green is better than the Red Dragon so far
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, Katrina B.

Odus Botanicals Red Dragon Review 1 month 3 weeks ago #48464

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Good morning !

When I review a vendors products( most of the time .. not always ) , Ill take my normal M.O. dose .. 2tsp... then I’ll take a smaller amount (1tsp) and then a bigger amount (3tsp).... sometimes a good batch needs dose to be adjusted.... just to see what a particular type is all about and what amount is required to get a personal best of benefits from it . Just saying that even if your reg dose is kind of higher , you might be pleasantly surprised when taking a much smaller amount if your norm dose isn’t cutting it ....

Tolerance and changing metabolism also plays a contributing part to the equation .

How long have you been taking kratom? I forget if you mentioned that in a earlier post .... it’s like a never ending learning curve ... but some things remain consistent even with all the variables !

Edit: I tried Odus a while back , not the red dragon blend ... but I remember at the time the product was about average strength ... I need to revisit my Green Malay ... sometimes what wasn’t flattering first go around is very noteworthy second time ... I’ll report back when I do that !!

Thx for the preliminary review Mscanlan :-bd
Look forward to learning with you !!! (L) B-)

Enjoy the day my friend !!

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere. Reason: Just an added thought and such

Odus Botanicals Red Dragon Review 1 month 3 weeks ago #48460

• Mscanlan4803
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Hey guys just checking back in about my experience with this strain and vendor. I did start to feel the effects around the 1 hour mark from initial consumption. I will say that all though it has kicked in it is not very potent. It seems to be a much more mild strain and not as good of quality as other vendors ive tried so far. With that being said it does not mean they are a low quality vendor it could possibly be that this is suppose to be a more mild strain or that this is just not as strong of a batch which happens. Could also be how my body is responding to it. Although i have been taking 10g normally for months now and most all the different vendors ive tried has had the same effect and intensity on me give or take a little. I do have a sample of there green maeng da which i will try tomorrow and see if that is any better
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, Katrina B.

Odus Botanicals Red Dragon Review 1 month 3 weeks ago #48458

• Mscanlan4803
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Good morning my fellow Kratomites, Hope everyone has a blessed sunday enjoying the amazing medicinal plant god has given us to save the world with being KRATOM. Today im trying Odus Quality Botanicals Red Dragon Kratom. I dosed 10g as normal just about 20 minutes ago and im just going about my day waiting for full effects to kick in. I will report back later with some more details. Has anyone else tried this vendor? God Bless all

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds