09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:

TOPIC: What gives?

What gives? 5 days 12 hours ago #49648

• FusedFlora
  • FusedFlora's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 516

Robie wrote: Good morning everyone! It's nice to meet you Fused! I have to admit I'm a very monogamous Kratom man. Exactly like my chile, red or green. But today after reading a recommendation by mi Hermanito , my Little Brother Brandon, and also the lovely Nan and Laurie had posted I placed an order with 2 vendors I have yet to try. (I feel so dirty and adulterous and wondering when the Vendor police are going to bust through the door). Fused? Would you mind if I sent you a PM and asked a couple of questions? (the Blue Lotus looked interesting) I've looked at your website quite a few times and I just don't know what I'm looking for. The lovely Laurie, and other's, had mentioned Akuama? I will send you a PM after you respond Fused. (I'm not in any way shape or form associated with the State or the Federal). I'm a Libertarian so I'm pretty sure both hate me. For sure the 2 party monopoly, which is destroying this country, well..... they don't like me either. They are terrified over my announcement that I am running for POTUS and I'm picking my cabinet from my friends here on the ILK. Collectively I believe my cabinet will get more done in the first 90 days of my presidency than the last 4 presidents attempted over years. Please forgive me if I have responded to this in the wrong discussion group.

I hope everyone is healthy and holding up under "house arrest" The state threw an ankle monitor on me just for general principle! I think it was the burning my Draft Card post which was intended to be a joke.

Be blessed everyone,

Robie

Sure, can't say the messaging system here is as effective at notifying me, don't be scared to email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What gives? 6 days 15 hours ago #49603

• Robie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1285
Good morning everyone! It's nice to meet you Fused! I have to admit I'm a very monogamous Kratom man. Exactly like my chile, red or green. But today after reading a recommendation by mi Hermanito , my Little Brother Brandon, and also the lovely Nan and Laurie had posted I placed an order with 2 vendors I have yet to try. (I feel so dirty and adulterous and wondering when the Vendor police are going to bust through the door). Fused? Would you mind if I sent you a PM and asked a couple of questions? (the Blue Lotus looked interesting) I've looked at your website quite a few times and I just don't know what I'm looking for. The lovely Laurie, and other's, had mentioned Akuama? I will send you a PM after you respond Fused. (I'm not in any way shape or form associated with the State or the Federal). I'm a Libertarian so I'm pretty sure both hate me. For sure the 2 party monopoly, which is destroying this country, well..... they don't like me either. They are terrified over my announcement that I am running for POTUS and I'm picking my cabinet from my friends here on the ILK. Collectively I believe my cabinet will get more done in the first 90 days of my presidency than the last 4 presidents attempted over years. Please forgive me if I have responded to this in the wrong discussion group.

I hope everyone is healthy and holding up under "house arrest" The state threw an ankle monitor on me just for general principle! I think it was the burning my Draft Card post which was intended to be a joke.

Be blessed everyone,

Robie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Robie.

What gives? 6 days 18 hours ago #49602

• FusedFlora
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder

madmaxnightrider wrote: I can Understand where you're coming from. It's getting like too many Sites today with all the Ads but that's how it goes. I like to read all the New Members Stories' & see how Kratom has helped them.

I mean just look at the first page of "kratom discussion," after clicking a few innocent looking titles, it's just a waste of my time.

Guys, can we not clean this up?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Robie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

What gives? 1 month 3 days ago #48909

• CanadianTW
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 219
I agree too. Its harder to find info when its messy.

Ive read A LOT of posts in the process of educating myself here. So thank you guys :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Robie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

What gives? 1 month 2 weeks ago #48611

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 638
Your not alone in feeling a bit bummed out about this . I would like to see more topics of discussion surrounding important questions , how to get the most out of kratom , what variety tends to help with these ailments etc... welcoming new members and helping them find quality options for kratom...

The fine a vendor rate a vendor is the only place reviews should be left . And personally I’d appreciate it when there’s more connecting on many points on the forum... not just reviews being left ...

I really love ILK , and feel like we can steer it back to a place that isn’t “just for reviewing “.....
This coming from a member that’s reviewed quite a bit lol, but also actively participates on many threads . B-)

Thx for speaking your mind Shaun, no... your not the only one feeling this way (L)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Robie

What gives? 1 month 2 weeks ago #48601

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Right buy Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4226
I can Understand where you're coming from. It's getting like too many Sites today with all the Ads but that's how it goes. I like to read all the New Members Stories' & see how Kratom has helped them.
“I am the madmaxnightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!”
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Robie, FusedFlora, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

What gives? 1 month 2 weeks ago #48599

• FusedFlora
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
I remember coming home and anxiously logging on to see read the awesome personal experiences and help that kratom has brought people and the knowledge that folks were sharing in this thread.

However, this kratom discussion is becoming less discussion and more a place of selfless advertising and plugs. It’s not very exciting to see the personal experiences buried in ads.

Find a vendor/rate a vendor and vendor sections are perfect places for those things. If you can’t contain yourself to be a responsible member of the community and post where you should, why ruin it for the rest of us? We need to get this cleaned up, this community is quickly becoming something that isn’t good for any of us.

Is it just me that feels this way?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, C.O.B, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Robie, CanadianTW, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Patman

Last edit: by FusedFlora. Reason: Clarification
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds