09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:

TOPIC: Unexpected Benefits

Unexpected Benefits 1 month 1 week ago #48707

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3822
I started kratom for pain management but the plus of anxiety relief has made a huge improvement in my life in general.
It was the only thing that helped suppress my cough when I was sick. None of the so called OTC ones helped.
I actually almost drink enough water now because with kratom you kind of have make sure you drink enough water.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Kaycee777, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, INSENSE3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Unexpected Benefits 1 month 1 week ago #48700

• Kaycee777
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 230
It certainly is my experience to find relief from seasonal allergies. It must have something to do with kratom and it’s immune system modulating effects. I feel somewhat protected from allergens, virus & bacterial infection.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, INSENSE3

Unexpected Benefits 1 month 2 weeks ago #48678

• seven100
  • seven100's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 319
Interesting to know that it's not just me. I do wish there were studies about this sort of thing.

Unexpected Benefits 1 month 2 weeks ago #48674

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 1976
The benefit was still going strong at the end of the summer. :-bd
I'm curious to see if it will still be ok this spring when I have to get back to cutting the grass so my babe won't need to. :cheer:

Although she kinda insinuated that if I buy a riding lawn mower that she might try to cut the grass again. :-? :lol:
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, INSENSE3

Unexpected Benefits 1 month 2 weeks ago #48673

• seven100
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Oh wow, I actually commented in that thread all those months ago too.

Are you still getting relief from your pollen allergies?

Unexpected Benefits 1 month 2 weeks ago #48668

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 1976
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, INSENSE3

Unexpected Benefits 1 month 2 weeks ago #48666

• seven100
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
I just thought I would throw this out there and see if anyone else has had some unexpected benefit with kratom.

We all started taking kratom for some reason or another, whether it was, pain or anxiety, or depression, and hopefully everyone has had some measure of success with those problems, but I'm just wondering if anyone had some unexpected benefit from kratom.

For me it is relief from allergies. I have suffered for years with fairly bad allergy symptoms... sneezing, post nasal drip, congestion and itchy eyes and skin sometimes. I guess you could say they're seasonal allergies in that they do get worse at certain times of the year, but for the most part the symptoms are always with me. I've tried all kinds of over the counter and prescription medications with limited success, but for whatever reason, kratom knocks those symptoms right out.

I have no explanation for this. Everything I've read seems to indicate that kratom is a histamine and would make allergies worse, but it gives me complete relief. Unfortunately the allergy symptoms are the first thing to come back when I'm on a break or tapering as well, but it is what it is.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced something like this? What unexpected benefit did you get from kratom?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kaycee777, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, INSENSE3

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.431 seconds