Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Who we are and why we are here..... 7 months 3 weeks ago #48977

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9077
Thank you so much for the update, Jayisk. I’ve learned so much from your experiences - and I certainly admire your improving “stamina” to carry you through the multitudes of challenges requiring adrenaline/survival mode.

I’ll be sure to read this again when I’m having a pity party for minor discomforts!

I know Nan70 appreciates your updates also.

What a survival story! As we keep pushing along. Often simply because we are needed by loved ones. That’s good reason.

I also have large sections of my life that are lost to my memory. The brain must be trying to help us avoid overload? I don’t know, but it’s fascinating!

>:D
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider, Insense1, jayisk, Tiggermanscrat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Who we are and why we are here..... 7 months 3 weeks ago #48975

• jayisk
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 625

Laurie wrote: JAYISK! You’re a good reminder that the OG’s is probably closed to 75 or more “family” members here.

How is your family coping these days?! I’m sure Nan70 could use an update on you.

I’m guessing PTSD is a new issue for you? I’m so glad you’re here to help others! >:D

Wife and my daughters are doing well. Thank God i am mentally and emotionally stable now. The PTSD was a living nightmare. Didnt know if was i was going to make it. was literally living hr to hr or minute to minute at times.
I have had it triggered before by traumatic stressful events but never had this issue of no control of emotions. I'm guessing because the majority of my life i was drunk/high. Or the 12 straight yrs they had me on 5 strong psysch meds that completely numbed my and changed who i was.

Now my issue is staying healthy. Keep running into minor setbacks that take me out for a wk or two.
And i just got over being stuck in bed for 6 wks.., couldnt do anything.., with my chronic bronchitis.

Now i am stressing because i need to get back to work. I stopped working full time 3+ yrs ago to take care of my mother full time when she was alive.

Strange thing i still dont have memories of her or think about her. Maybe in a dream but not often.
Now reflecting on it i realize taking care of her took a toll on me. I was chronically ill for 2 yrs before taking care of her.
So you get sick of doctors, hospitals and all that goes with it. Plus it wasnt like we were having fun. Yes we got to spend the time together.
But anyone that is chronically ill and their quality of life goes down right in front of you its tough to go through. When someone is that ill and are in pain they are not themselves. And i think as family members we go into survival mood to just deal with what they are going through at the movement. We dont realize at the time how much of an impact it has on us.
But i was glad i was there for her. She had no one else.

every morning i get up and take my kratom, make coffee and read ILK and some other things on the computer.
just havent been posting.
in the morning it takes me about 30 mins to clear my head. sometimes wake up with a lot of anxiety and racing thoughts. But kratom is a wonderful thing.
Hope all is well with you Laurie and Nan.
Take care!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat

Last edit: by jayisk.

Who we are and why we are here..... 7 months 3 weeks ago #48939

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2547
Can't beat having a vendor who provides the personal touch on top of good Kratom at good prices from good sources.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Who we are and why we are here..... 7 months 3 weeks ago #48937

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
JAYISK! You’re a good reminder that the OG’s is probably closed to 75 or more “family” members here.

How is your family coping these days?! I’m sure Nan70 could use an update on you.

I’m guessing PTSD is a new issue for you? I’m so glad you’re here to help others! >:D
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Who we are and why we are here..... 7 months 3 weeks ago #48935

• jayisk
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 625

Laurie wrote:
Anybody know how Trudyf is doing?!

Looks like he has been on for a wk.
Hope as is well with you Laurie :}
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat

Who we are and why we are here..... 7 months 3 weeks ago #48930

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Rights to Use Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4335
Original Gangsta's are all here!B-)

Haven't heard anything about Trudyf.
Life Is Like Teaching Sanskrit To A Pony.
Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat

Who we are and why we are here..... 7 months 3 weeks ago #48924

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
This looks like a list of the originals! From before the kratom rumor tree sprouted and reproduced all over the place (cause it helps so many people with so many completely DIFFERENT challenges/issues/etc). Love y’all!

Anybody know how Trudyf is doing?!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider, Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Who we are and why we are here..... 7 months 3 weeks ago #48920

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Rights to Use Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4335
Ditto Ditto to what Brandon Said! Insense & GoldLeafBotanicals are both Reliable Companies. I will be writing another Review on each of them soon with different Strains. ILK Is Just The Best!
Life Is Like Teaching Sanskrit To A Pony.
Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Who we are and why we are here..... 7 months 3 weeks ago #48887

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
I had to type in the website rather than the links in the post.

I’m thinking that was intentional...the site comes up just fine when I go in by using my keyboard. FYI

Ahhhh the memories, Nan70. I knew we would become the advocates that are always saying, “back when I discovered this new leaf....”.
I’m actually hoarding VINTAGE strains and vendor products that no longer exist (product is fine, business was not, apparently”. Sentimental value, LOL
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Laurie.

Who we are and why we are here..... 7 months 4 weeks ago #48856

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4051

If anyone has any questions, please give us a call....and YES we really do answer the phones

For people on the east coast we are ahead 3 hours, so you will have to wait until noon eastern standard time to call.

My first order was on a Black Friday sale over 2 years ago. Still one of my top kratom and other botanicals vendor.

Game changing purchase was this insensebotanicals.com/product-category/elecscales/ lol.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, INSENSE3, Richard65, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds