09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:

TOPIC: How people get Kratom from Indonesia and elsewhere for $40-$80/kg discussion

How people get Kratom from Indonesia and elsewhere for $40-$80/kg discussion 2 months 2 weeks ago #49039

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8689
I have been advocating about this very issue. Saving $40 (or more due to misusing the product and requiring a kilo every two weeks)...that’s the customer who is also shopping blindly. . Both seller and buyer are putting kratom at RISK!

The market is absolutely saturated with more “vendors” than product. Good quality product, as well., which complicates the matter.

I’m steadfast on this: if the vendor is NOT willing to invest in the future of legal access to the leaf, I’m not encouraging that by shopping with them and I’m not recommending them.

No thought about the community in the long run will be tragic for EVERYONE!

I really hope the community moves in this direction as well (the kratom community of customers and vendors, not just ILK members).

As it exists today, over half of sales are being marked below prices the GMP compliant vendor can offer, due to the enormous expense and efforts and time, working hard to remove our vulnerability with lawmakers. Our vulnerability IS untracked and untested product. That leaves us wide open for accusations of adulterated product and or opportunities for actual serious adulteration.

Kratom users are also blaming kratom first when they have ANY CHANGE in health status. The accusations from those misguided posts remain on forums long after the matter was found to be unrelated to kratom.

Please try to consider normal health changes instead of having a bad day and posting, for example, “I’ve tried all of the ILK vendors and now I have been poisoned with insecticide”.

That woman spent ALL DAY posting about it. When we asked her to, “PLEASE GET A TEST DONE”....she simply never came back to right the wrong. This impulsive and misguided posting is FOREVER online and only affects the sender for 20 seconds! Please think before sharing that you needed a root canal “because of kratom”.

Thanks, Matt. Hope you don’t mind my jumping in behind you.

Laurie
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: C.O.B, jayisk, Tiggermanscrat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How people get Kratom from Indonesia and elsewhere for $40-$80/kg discussion 2 months 2 weeks ago #49013

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1018
I completely agree with you , Rob at Insense / Goldleaf is top notch in all the ways that matter !
I trust him and his products without batting an eye... I can say the same for a good number of vendors who aren’t GMP certified but are doing most things GMP oriented . Testing is great , even if not GMP..

Hope today treated everyone well, I’m completely stoked it’s the weekend and I’m not “on call” to jump at a phone and rush to a job .... even generators need to cool down on occasion lol, all you amazing vendors need some down time as well... thx for all that you folks do
=D> (L)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, C.O.B, Tiggermanscrat

How people get Kratom from Indonesia and elsewhere for $40-$80/kg discussion 2 months 2 weeks ago #49011

• LaughingLionHerbs
  • LaughingLionHerbs's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 214
What’s ironic is the owner of Kratom InSense and I are good friends. I helped him get started years ago and I help him out with website stuff and he helps me out if I run out of a strain and he has it and vice versa. We often share the same suppliers as well. However, we do have different strains and blends so if you use his kratom know that while not quite GMP he’s in it for the right reasons and he does test his product as carefully as we do! I’m a huge proponent of having more than one supplier. And you couldn’t choose a better one than InSense Botanicals!
As your American Kratom Association cGMP Qualified Vendor, Laughing Lion is the country's premier, supplier for Kratom, CBD, and other ethnobotanicals.
Consumer site: www.LaughingLionHerbs.com
Wholesale Site: www.KratomWhiteLabeling.com
1-888-89-Kratom - M-Sat 9am-8pm, Sunday 10am-6pm Mountain Time...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, C.O.B, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

How people get Kratom from Indonesia and elsewhere for $40-$80/kg discussion 2 months 2 weeks ago #48991

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2030
I'm leaning toward making all future purchases from only cGMP certified vendors.
At my dose level, a kilo of leaf can last me 6 months so the cost increase for me is not significant enough for me not to buy cGMP product.
I like the peace of mind of a higher level of cleanliness and less risk to the quality of what I am buying. :-?

I have purchased from LL before and know their Infinity Ultra White Maeng Da - Organic was great before GMP. :-bd
And my favorite vendor, Insense, is also moving toward the certification so there will be at least 2 vendors I will buy from. :cheer:
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, C.O.B, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

How people get Kratom from Indonesia and elsewhere for $40-$80/kg discussion 2 months 2 weeks ago #48984

• Pizza and kratom ?
Thank you !! The feelings are very mutual , I can’t articulate just how much I appreciate the good work you and other quality vendors do for our betterment! Helping folks gain quality of life is priceless!! (L) (L) (L)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

How people get Kratom from Indonesia and elsewhere for $40-$80/kg discussion 2 months 2 weeks ago #48981

• LaughingLionHerbs
  • Expert Boarder
Thank you! I appreciate your thoughts more than you know!
As your American Kratom Association cGMP Qualified Vendor, Laughing Lion is the country's premier, supplier for Kratom, CBD, and other ethnobotanicals.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, C.O.B, Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

How people get Kratom from Indonesia and elsewhere for $40-$80/kg discussion 2 months 2 weeks ago #48980

• Pizza and kratom ?
Hello LL,

I feel your logic is very sound my friend , I absolutely do not want chicken, mice or other animal droppings tainting the kratom we consume. Nor do I want any other kinds of contaminates , bacteria or heavy metals in unsafe concentrations, or any additives of any type ....GMP helps to that safe
guard factor! It’s a health assurance protocol that I respect and value tremendously! For those who aren’t GMP but have developed a relationship with their suppliers/farmers ... establishing a level of trust , processing hygiene etiquette , very important, I value that as well . Most of my kratom I have is from vendors whom The stamp of GMP is a relief for anyone not wanting to risk it . I love your donation vision...making sure those who would benefit greatly from kratom but cannot afford it, that they will still have access regardless . That’s a beautiful thing !!
Thank you for posting this and not cutting any corners in making sure what folks procure from your company is safe !! I dig the alk % listed one the packages ... very cool B-)

big respect and big hi-fives !!! (L) =D>
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, C.O.B, Tiggermanscrat

How people get Kratom from Indonesia and elsewhere for $40-$80/kg discussion 2 months 2 weeks ago #48978

• LaughingLionHerbs
  • Expert Boarder
Hello ILK. I wanted to take a few moments to start a candid discussion with everyone. I've been doing a lot of research and I've discovered that there are tens of thousands of consumers who are now purchasing kratom from either Indonesian farmers directly or from very inexpensive US "vendors". But I must admit that this really concerns me. And here is why... Kratom comes from Indonesia as we all know, and as most of you should know, the kratom is harvested by hand and dried typically in people's homes, on tarps in the middle of their villages, and many more even less desirable places. I've seen pictures and videos of kratom drying where chickens, mice, and people are walking all over the drying leaves... now I ask, do you want to consume kratom that's been dried that way?

People have gotten bad kratom and gotten sick even recently from this kind of kratom. And if enough of that happens, it will create a way for the anti-kratom media and possibly the FDA to rearm with much more potent ammunition against us!

The American Kratom Association is working tirelessly to protect Kratom and keep it legal, and by purchasing untested, unknown kratom, we are essentially playing right into the FDA's hands! But many argue, it's so cheap, they can't afford to pay for more. But I ask you this, is saving money worth damaging the future of kratom in the country? What happens should it get banned and you no longer get access to it? Then we are all out of luck!

So my theory is this... there are 16 of us cGMP Qualified vendors in the USA. We are the only ones who are certified to have the cleanest product in the country. The product is purchased from reputable vendors who have been carefully vetted and are in large grower groups who have money, influence, and are fighting to keep Kratom legal in their country AND the USA. They use modern facilities, machines that are stainless steel for grinding (many other vendors use old antiquated grinders that contain lead and other heavy metals that break down and get into the product! Or even worse, gas powered grinders that infuse the Kratom powder with toxic fumes and chemicals.) Then we are required to take accurate samples and send them to certified and FdA registered labs to ensure that there is no contamination (bacterial, mold, yeast, heavy metals, etc) and create consistent product that is verified to be safe, clean, and pure.

There are other vendors who are working towards their GMP certification and those guys are also people I'd recommend buying Kratom from. If there are vendors who are using real clean rooms (not in someones house or garage, we are talking a real clean room), and are doing everything in their power to be safe and clean and TESTING, then I'd even consider using them. But if someone doesn't have certified lab results on every single batch they sell, then you are playing with fire in my opinion! This is where the danger comes in. Untested product could contain bacteria, heavy metals, unknown adulterants (we just recently found a head shop brand was laced with methadone!).

So, yes, a GMP vendor is more expensive, for example, for the following sizes, these are our prices: 1oz = $10 (avg), 100g = $25, 250g = $49, 500g = $89, 1kg = $135. But every bag comes with a label with a batch code, Mitragynine %, 7-HO level, and the ability to verify all the test results at any time from our labs and our website both. And then you can rest assured that not only does our product contain exactly what is on the label, you know it's safe from contamination and adulteration.

So after this long message, I ask you what you all think. Am I missing something in my logic? I'd love to hear what you all have to say about this. Because I'm deeply concerned about kratom remaining legal because I'm a chronic pain sufferer too... I started my business because I wanted to help others in situations like mine. My only mission and desire is to see people set free from addiction and pain using natural medicines and herbs. That is why I am so passionate about keeping it legal and doing it the right way. We are also working on setting up a non-profit organization that can help folks who are in desperate need of product but cannot afford it. We will find ways to vett people so we can verify their stories and then use the donations we get to fund the discounts. That's what's coming down the line from us!

But anyway, open discussion here. I'd love to hear all that you guys have to say!

Keep Calm and Kratom On my friends!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, C.O.B, jayisk, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds