Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Contest? 8 months 1 week ago #49262

• plantadvocate
  • plantadvocate's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 221
Hi ILK!

I haven't been on here in a while, at least on this account lol :lol:

I hope everyone is staying safe and doing well.
So I have never done this on here, so I wanted to first see if it is okay, and if people would be interested in a contest from TopExtracts today ONLY for ILK?! With so much bad stuff going on around the world, we just want to bring some light and fun to it :D We have a running contest going for 5kg still and have done others in the past, but I wanted to do one especially for this forum since you guys are always so welcoming and awesome.

So, let me know what you think, and I will get it set up and posted today from the TopEx account!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, TopExtracts, seven100, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, _emrldeyezz_80, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds