Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Kratom vs. nicotine 3 months 1 week ago #49395

• CanadianTW
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 306
Good job Dogsol! Coming down from a huge amount you already feel the benefits but the best part is still to come, i think. Your receptors are still ajusting and so what feels like "almost enough" now will feel just right in a couple weeks. Then if you have a bad day and take a bigger dose you will feel it.
Its nice to ear things working out for you!

Peace n leaf
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Kratom vs. nicotine 3 months 1 week ago #49389

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1275
That’s great news! One of the hardest things to except ...less is more with kratom! I’m down from 1 Tbs per dose to 2tsp per dose...very good results ! More mood lift/energy and still great pain relief...next stop along the path is to get down to 1 teaspoon and see how that goes… I have some premium hirsuta that’s out of this world yummy and effective…lowering my kratom dose and adding the hirsuta is a smooth and enjoyable transition... hirsuta adds energy and clarity to all my doses... This will definitely help getting there… Keep up the good work buddy Thanks for checking back in!! =D> (L) :-P
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

Kratom vs. nicotine 3 months 1 week ago #49386

• DogSol
  • DogSol's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 43
as for my dosing.
its way down, i was trying to substitute for tea, but the secret remains... elusive. perhaps i was making it to strong.
but then!! because of these quarantines erupting everywhere, I decided i should try one of these vendors you all sent to me and get my stash built up. and im still not happy with those other two kilos and didnt want to get stuck with just that which i think its proving to be a good instinct. so logged into Kratom Krates and im so happy i did. I bought a whole bunch of different kinds. now Washington state is closed down.
but i was starting out at a tablespoon. Ive always taken large amounts and i never thought one tablespoon was very much i just thought it was a decent baseline for kratom in general... and then i would creep up to two....just figured that kratom was weak but i guess this stuff must be stronger cuz its to much now.. well. I always want a second dose, so now i make the doses smaller. now im down to HALF a tablespoon!! I never thought kratom could even be effective at that dose but its the only safe way now. well ive always tried to work it down to 3 Tbls/day but never could get there most of the time but now I can hardly get there with half Tbls doses... i dont typically want 6 doses per day,
I don't seem to be coming down off of it so it must be enough, but i cant say im really getting the flush that i want out of it. but im doing fine. id have to say im happier with the smaller doses. and i believe that my guts will not even be stressed with this quantity. and ive got enough different strains that i can rotate and hopefully keep it down for awhile.
so.
is this stuff stronger?
was my tolerance spontaneously nullified?
or has my liver been overwhelmed and corroded?
or is it the nicotine?
idk. :-?
i feel great. sooo... no worries... right?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Kratom vs. nicotine 3 months 1 week ago #49327

• CanadianTW
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 306
The first few weeks i felt nauseous from kratom alone and from having a cigarette with it also, i was pleased in that i was smoking less! Didnt last though...

And coffee well i have about 1 coffee a week and i dont notice anything special, for me kratom + coffee = kratom + coffee
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Kratom vs. nicotine 3 months 1 week ago #49321

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1275
What up DogSol!??

I happen to be a chain vaper .... and on occasion , rarely , but on occasion I will get a wee bit nauseous when over doing the vaping .... I don’t link up the kratom as a contributing part though ... cause I take kratom daily ... and inky on a few occasions solely with kratom have I felt nauseated... too much lol ... so I try not to over do it ...

I haven’t personally noticed nicotine picking up the effects and then dropping them faster ... at least if it is a factor , for me it’s not insignificant enough to notice that . Could come down to chemistry, because I use to take opiates through out my life and having a upset tummy was pretty rare ...I was a cigarette smoker for 20 years and this coincided the times I’d take opiates ... no memory of it bringing on the nausea... unless I totally went overboard with tobacco...

Interesting topic , thx for sharing B-)

..... how are you btw ? How’s the kratom schedule going ? I think you were about to lower your amount , hows it working out ?

Take care brother !!..!!..

P.S.- In the almost 3 years I’ve been utilizing kratom , I haven’t even felt the slightest pull to try any opiates .. I just have no desire whatsoever... whereas before kratom , I welcomed opiates in my life frequently .... since kratom has cut my chronic pain by 70-90% ... and depression/ anxiety practically wiped out to nada ... I no longer seek opiates for relief ... kratom has been that good for me .... truly a blessing and a beautiful gift!!!

Cheers
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, CanadianTW

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

Kratom vs. nicotine 3 months 2 weeks ago #49304

• DogSol
  • DogSol's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 43
I remember many years ago i had experimented with heroine. I never acquired the taste but i remember that every time I took a drag off of a cigarette it would cause jolt of intense nausea. about 10 sec.
Also Percocets did this... so opiods in general im sure.
I remember when i first started with kratom, i was still smoking cigarettes at that time, and they would cause the same nausea but the onset was a little different. the first drag or so felt really nice but I would have time to smoke the whole thing before the nausea hit... which was much worse since the length of the nausea multiplied by the length of the cigarette. one of the worst experiences ive had.... in life...
but i have long since switched to vaping, and the effect is much less, in fact im still trying to isolate what effect it does have... i vape constantly and im using kratom at all times but i don't get that intense nausea i did from the cigarettes. I go back and forth believing that it does and that it doesn't. whatever it is is insidious and i believe i have built a tolerance to that interaction now after all these years.
but what comes with that tolerance...? idk
I sometimes think that it acts as an accelerent, and causes the kratom to burn out more quickly, cuz if i hit it at the right time it gives a lovely rush. Then i keep hitting it and i swear it ruins the high.
but i wondered if anybody here is familiar with these effects? im sure there is a few who have tried heroine and other similar things.. there must be more than a few Vapers here.
its mostly a curiosity of mine, but perhaps there are secrets out there? secrets to be shared? pray, tell!
or... am i the only one? lol
also, i haven't been drinking coffee now for many years and im curious if anybody enjoys that interaction. I haven't tried it, but im curious
I suppose i could brew them together in the same coffee pot. anybody ever tried that?

pray tell!! tell all. together, perhaps, we will brew the perfect cup!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, CanadianTW, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.264 seconds