09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:

TOPIC: Extract Use

Extract Use 2 months 6 days ago #49422

• richmilton
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 83

brutalsacrifice wrote: Extract Use
Hello everyone! I am wondering if anyone who has experience with extracts can help me with some info. I started using kratom Jan 2020. I am currently using roughly 20-28 g a day of various powders from well known vendors. I just bought a maeng da full spectrum 60x extract. How exactly would I use this safely enough? Do I mix it in with other powder? Or is it best to take a small amount and put it under my tongue? It is power extract.

I have a decent tolerance and have researched kratom for two months. I know to not use it very much and I do have a nice 0.001 scale. Is it best to measure a small amount or just use something to measure and guesstimate? Any info with experienced users is needed. All of you have a blessed day and please be careful out there with the evil virus.

Did you always need 20-28g a day? You've only been taking kratom for 3 months and I'm curious if you had to keep increasing your dose over the period to get the effect you needed?
Or did you always need that much? I'm not judging, because everyone is different with this plant. As for the extract, I would not recommend it unless you use very little and on rare ocassions.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Extract Use 2 months 1 week ago #49363

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1055
Welcome to ILK brutalsacrifice,

Extracts .... I very rarely use them myself , but can be a good thing when needed , I take approx half my reg powder dose with a small amount of extract . You’ll need to fine tune this if you go forward and find it worthwhile.. but Nan is spot on in saying it will spike your tolerance through the roof with reg use... so I’d use extreme mindfulness with extracts . Personally , aside from a few exceptional extracts I’ve tried, powder is more beneficial in the short and long term of kratom intake . If your feeling the need to lower your kratom amount , I highly recommend hirsuta , stem and vein mixed into a lower amount of kratom... that will help get your tolerance down and get more out of taking less .

Hope more will add to this !

Take care
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

Extract Use 2 months 1 week ago #49362

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1055
I’m having a tricky time adjusting to this as well, might end up needing to go back to the previous set up, I think most likely that’s gonna happen . In theory it sounded like a good idea, but now it’s a bit of a confusion ... hang loose and I’ll look into it ! Thank you Nan
Life is better with kratom !

Extract Use 2 months 1 week ago #49361

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3859
also
www.ilovekratom.com/forum/kratom-discussion/8413-t...tart=70#.XnjoEohKiUk
www.ilovekratom.com/forum/kratom-discussion/8260-h...ently?start=10#41981

(Hey brandon- the change in order of post is a bit confusing for older posts with more than a few pages, check it out and see if you see this too?)

Extract Use 2 months 1 week ago #49358

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3859
Hello welcome to the forum,
I do not take extracts but you will get some information soon when the members with experience see this and respond.
We are pretty good on advice on helping reset tolerance, tapering,and general chit chat. Extracts will actually increase your tolerance. Hopefully its a good thing you are here and you can find out to use extracts and kratom with the goal of lowering your tolerance and having a better experience.
In the mean time some links
www.ilovekratom.com/forum/kratom-discussion/9289-m...ecommendations#49078
www.ilovekratom.com/forum/introduce-yourself/8913-extracts#46741

Best

Extract Use 2 months 1 week ago #49357

• brutalsacrifice
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
Extract Use
Hello everyone! I am wondering if anyone who has experience with extracts can help me with some info. I started using kratom Jan 2020. I am currently using roughly 20-28 g a day of various powders from well known vendors. I just bought a maeng da full spectrum 60x extract. How exactly would I use this safely enough? Do I mix it in with other powder? Or is it best to take a small amount and put it under my tongue? It is power extract.

I have a decent tolerance and have researched kratom for two months. I know to not use it very much and I do have a nice 0.001 scale. Is it best to measure a small amount or just use something to measure and guesstimate? Any info with experienced users is needed. All of you have a blessed day and please be careful out there with the evil virus.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds