Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Fully Stocked, prices still the same cGMP Kratom - 1 free oz 7 months 1 week ago #49366

• LaughingLionHerbs
  • LaughingLionHerbs's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 215
Hey everyone, Laughing Lion is completely stocked and we have a brand new shipment just arrived with tens of thousands of kilos and more on the way! If your favorite vendor runs out, feel free to give us a try with a FREE 1oz kratom! (Just sign up for COVID-19 / Kratom Industry SMS alerts for free and get a coupon for 1 free oz of kratom with any $15 purchase!)

To join, just send the word Kratom to TOLL FREE 833-218-3011 and you will get the coupon code and be added to our list which you can cancel at any time.

We will be sending out updates as they arise in the Kratom industry (we are insiders and usually hear information days before it hits the main kratom "airways".

Our website is at: www.LaughingLionHerbs.com

Keep Calm and Kratom on my friends!
As your American Kratom Association cGMP Qualified Vendor, Laughing Lion is the country's premier, supplier for Kratom, CBD, and other ethnobotanicals.
Consumer site: www.LaughingLionHerbs.com
Wholesale Site: www.KratomWhiteLabeling.com
1-888-89-Kratom - M-Sat 9am-8pm, Sunday 10am-6pm Mountain Time...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds