09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:

TOPIC: Kratom and COVID

Kratom and COVID 2 months 8 hours ago #49538

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1042

Tiggermanscrat wrote:

kemppaulh wrote: This topic is a Red Flag for the FDA. Kratom does not contain Chloroquine, which is a prescription pharmaceutical. The AKA's lobbyist mentioned that the FDA is looking for kratom vendors, in particular, who are making claims like this. Claiming kratom contains Chloroquine or has the same activity will certainly put any vendors at risk.
Let's leave it at "We're collecting anecdotal info to see how kratom consumers get through this epidemic, then we'll turn the info over to some legit scientists to make sense of it, if they choose."

Brandon and Paul,
The ILK Home page is still showing the incorrect reference to Chloroquine being in kratom.

Don

Thx Don, I’ll look into my broham (L) good eye mate , good eye !!..!!. I’m writing with an Australian accent lol, sounds like “good day mate “... at least in my head lol
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Kratom and COVID 2 months 8 hours ago #49537

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1042
Hey littlebear ,

Great to hear your new kratom regimen is giving you better sleep . I’ve also been feeling extra tired lately ... perhaps for the same reasons as you .. I’m still working everyday as a plumber , going into peoples houses , offices etc ... my lady is a bit worried about me being exposed to the virus , me too , but I wear gloves , sometimes a mask and always ask if anyone in the house if feeling ill, so far so good ! But it’s an added stress when I’m out and about for sure ,

I suppose all we can do is boost our immune systems with good food/herbs and be mindful of where we go and take precautions as best we can , the rest is out of our hands ... it’s unsettling , but I’m trying to stay positive and optimistic... feels better for me

Stay healthy and lovely littlebear , hope all this goes away faster than not !

Take good care
Life is better with kratom !

Kratom and COVID 2 months 9 hours ago #49535

• Littlebear3
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 430
I was in hospital a couple months ago with pneumonia. Didn’t take Kratom there because I didn’t have any. I have been taking mu 2-3 grams a day since. Recently I have been more tired than usual. I think it may be the psychology of all of this. I am a home health aid, so I have continued working with PPE. I also have a letter of Transit as a Healthcare Worker so I am getting out.

The last couple of days I’ve changed my routine around kratom. I take it when I head out in the morning. Take a nap in the afternoon because I feel wiped out. And I take a gram at dinner. I have found I am sleeping much better. In the past I never took it later in the day because I thought it would keep me up.

Can’t imagine what I will do if I get Covid19. I suspect it will kill me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Kratom and COVID 2 months 1 day ago #49488

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2031

kemppaulh wrote: This topic is a Red Flag for the FDA. Kratom does not contain Chloroquine, which is a prescription pharmaceutical. The AKA's lobbyist mentioned that the FDA is looking for kratom vendors, in particular, who are making claims like this. Claiming kratom contains Chloroquine or has the same activity will certainly put any vendors at risk.
Let's leave it at "We're collecting anecdotal info to see how kratom consumers get through this epidemic, then we'll turn the info over to some legit scientists to make sense of it, if they choose."

Brandon and Paul,
The ILK Home page is still showing the incorrect reference to Chloroquine being in kratom.

Don
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Gibson, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Kratom and COVID 2 months 2 days ago #49460

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don

kemppaulh wrote: Yes, we can talk about it, but -- to be safe -- we consumers need to just report if we stay well and free of COVID-19 infection or not. We also need to be careful not to talk in terms of kratom having medical benefits. I hate this loss of our First Amendment rights, but the FDA is paying teams of trolls to monitor and report instances of medical claims being made for kratom, according to MacHaddow, the AKA's lobbyist on their recent Webinar.

SAying that kratom gives us energy or helped us recover from opioid w/d or "eases pain" are all trigger words that the FDA will use against us in this fight. These things we may consider to be facts HAVEN'T BEEN PROVEN, BUT THAT PROOF IS ON THE WAY THANKS TO THE NIH AND NIDA GRANTS.

So, let's be careful what we say, we don't know if trolls are here, listening. No need to get paranoid, but let's not give them ammo to use against kratom. Thanks!

Hey Paul, :-h
I don't understand your statement "SAying that kratom gives us energy or helped us recover from opioid w/d or "eases pain" are all trigger words that the FDA will use against us in this fight."
How can they use our own experiences against us? I can see that being true for a vendor who is selling kratom but not for us as individuals.
Am I misunderstanding or are you saying we should not share our personal experiences on the forum?
Thank you,
Don
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Kratom and COVID 2 months 2 days ago #49458

• kemppaulh
  • Thank you received: 1132
Yes, we can talk about it, but -- to be safe -- we consumers need to just report if we stay well and free of COVID-19 infection or not. We also need to be careful not to talk in terms of kratom having medical benefits. I hate this loss of our First Amendment rights, but the FDA is paying teams of trolls to monitor and report instances of medical claims being made for kratom, according to MacHaddow, the AKA's lobbyist on their recent Webinar.

SAying that kratom gives us energy or helped us recover from opioid w/d or "eases pain" are all trigger words that the FDA will use against us in this fight. These things we may consider to be facts HAVEN'T BEEN PROVEN, BUT THAT PROOF IS ON THE WAY THANKS TO THE NIH AND NIDA GRANTS.

So, let's be careful what we say, we don't know if trolls are here, listening. No need to get paranoid, but let's not give them ammo to use against kratom. Thanks!
;)

Kratom and COVID 2 months 2 days ago #49457

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
Hey Max,
I have thought about the bidet thing. But you still need something to dry off with. And what about in the winter when the water out of the tap is freezing. That will wake you up in the morning. lol

Kratom and COVID 2 months 2 days ago #49453

• Usmc2003
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
Semper Fi brother! As far as getting it into the hospital I have a book bag filled with kratom and basically everything I would need to spend two weeks in the hospital. They aren’t ganna look through or search your bag, if anything repackage it and tell them it’s something else. That’s my plan anyways. Will I use it in the hospital, if I get there, I’m still really unsure about. I don’t think there’s a right answer here. Just our best guesses.

Kratom and COVID 2 months 2 days ago #49452

• Usmc2003
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
I’m with you 100%. Do you think it would be easier to just keep it on this thread since we are already here?
The following user(s) said Thank You: kemppaulh, Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Kratom and COVID 2 months 3 days ago #49450

• kemppaulh
  • Thank you received: 1132
This topic is a Red Flag for the FDA. Kratom does not contain Chloroquine, which is a prescription pharmaceutical. The AKA's lobbyist mentioned that the FDA is looking for kratom vendors, in particular, who are making claims like this. Claiming kratom contains Chloroquine or has the same activity will certainly put any vendors at risk.
;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds