Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)

TOPIC:

Looking for a kratom vendor with consistant QUALITY product 7 months 3 days ago #49513

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4424
aww you all are too kind. robie! so glad to see you. yes we all are good. just out of work again! oh well, vaca in nice weather isn't so bad!

don, her name is rosie. shes adorable. biggest brown eyes. even better, she doesn't bark. but she does snore lol,, her and I snore the hubby out often! ill try and attach a photo again. my phone might be crappy enough for it to work. but I cant promise!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, Robie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Looking for a kratom vendor with consistant QUALITY product 7 months 3 days ago #49512

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2045
Michele,
Liz is bugging me the the name of the dog and maybe a photo. :lol:
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, michele373, Robie, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Looking for a kratom vendor with consistant QUALITY product 7 months 3 days ago #49509

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2045
Hugs for all. >:D >:D >:D :cheer:

Take care of that dachshund Michele, I just saw a news blurb about one that was so glad that everyone was home all the time that it sprained its tail from wagging it. :woohoo:
Poor little thing. :cheer:
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, michele373, Robie, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Looking for a kratom vendor with consistant QUALITY product 7 months 3 days ago #49506

• Robie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1392
Petunia!! So very nice to see you and know that you are alright! How is your hubby? I'm just so happy to know that you are well. I hope you and yours stay well! I think it's just a much better world with ALL of you wonderful folks blessing it with your presence! I send you and everyone, from the depths of my heart, hope, my prayers and my happiness that you are all doing fine. We need to pull together, just like we did for Brandon and his job, for jayisk and his family.

Be blessed in all endeavors,

Robie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Looking for a kratom vendor with consistant QUALITY product 7 months 3 days ago #49504

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
>:D

aww laurie I miss you too! I just hope everyones well
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Robie, INSENSE3

Looking for a kratom vendor with consistant QUALITY product 7 months 3 days ago #49503

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
hi all!
I miss everyone. all is good sorry I haven't been around as much! we adopted a dog from a rescue a couple weeks ago so that is taking up a lot of my time. shes a cute sweet dachshund but needs a lot of attention and training right now. thank god shes already potty trained!

ok down to business. my 2 favorite right now are lucky herbals and re-leaf. lucky herbals is really reasonable and I think the code is ILK for 5% off. for re-leaf LLC (maine) I have a subscription for. my code is GRYVOIQUU8 TO GET 10% OFF. its worth signing up for points then you get free product and can pass along your own code. some of the best blends ive tried, ever. their krambo for day or sleep buddy are my favorites right now.

re-leaf has a $99 kilo special right now. tell him what you are looking for and he genius mad scientist picks 20 varieties for you. with their quality that is unheard of. but he is really busy right now, so be patient. his you tube channel is awesome, too.

brandon, I swear I felt the nudge!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, Robie, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Looking for a kratom vendor with consistant QUALITY product 7 months 3 days ago #49501

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9078
I miss Michelle373, too! Along with everyone here! Y’all know I love you here! As for finding a new regular vendor, I have a handful of them where I always respond well to their products. Sometimes more than others. I can’t have a monogamous relationship with any of them, but the ones Nan70 mentioned along with the others mentioned, I’ve enjoyed and respond well to. I recommend you choose a few and either order or ask for samples prior to a kilo commitment. There just is NO WAY someone else can recommend a vendor that is going to guaranteed work for you as well.

Due to the stress of even staying OPEN during this situation, probably not a good time for an email request for samples, unfortunately. Any other time, that would be my suggestion.

I haven’t had the pleasure of trying Benni’s products, but I’ve seen happy customer posts on multiple kratom related platforms.

Glad you found this website. We had a smaller group of vendors listed about 2 months ago and that made it so easy to recommend the whole list. Unfortunately the timing of your issue is challenging. Be well and safe, Laurie
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Robie

Last edit: by Laurie.

Looking for a kratom vendor with consistant QUALITY product 7 months 3 days ago #49499

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Away
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2018
I’ve talked with Michele , maybe a week or so ago... she’s holding down the fort good and proper .... but I surely miss her presence here .... I’ll try and nudge her to hop over to let us know she’s doing good !
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Robie, INSENSE3

Looking for a kratom vendor with consistant QUALITY product 7 months 3 days ago #49496

• Robie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1392
Hello all! I hope everyone is doing well? Let's lift our hopes up to jayisk, please? I asked the state for an ankle monitor. I stated that I should not be trusted in the middle of nowhere. That being said my go to folks are the wonderful people at C.O.B., Insence/Goldleaf and Natures Cure. I've not tried Canopy, Re-Leaf, Laughing Lion or Pharmacy Drop Out. If you give them your imprimatur Nan they must be good. I just somehow feel downright adulterous if I don't buy from my fav 3. Pa Botanicals is good it's I just never could get into a good flow with them on payments. Good products though.

On another note: Has anyone heard from Petunia yet?

Be blessed all,

Robie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Looking for a kratom vendor with consistant QUALITY product 7 months 3 days ago #49495

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4051
Insense/Goldleaf botanicals
Pa Botanicals
Re-leaf
Canopy
most of my repeat buying are from these above

These also have excellent track records
Laughing Lion Herbals
Christopher's Botanicals
Pharmacy Drop out
Nature's Cure
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, Robie, INSENSE3

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds