Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)

TOPIC:

Looking for a kratom vendor with consistant QUALITY product 7 months 3 days ago #49486

• BaliDreamzzz
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 179
I would without a doubt refer you to Hawksbill Botanicals, mainly the green Malay and elephant jongkong. Really nice people with great customer service and the freshness and color of each strain is awesome. Try out their sample packs first (I think only $8) so u can get a feel of what works for you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Robie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Looking for a kratom vendor with consistant QUALITY product 7 months 3 days ago #49476

• CanadianTW
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 347
I can vouch for Benni botanicals. He included extra samples and goodies. High quality. Its the only US vendor i tried but from what i have heard here you will get the same top notch quality leaf from insense/gold leaf, C.O.B., fused flora, lucky herbal, natures cure, oties, inland, kratom eye, ect. The list goes on and on, these are just the ones i remember of the top of my head because i hear the names often.

Happy sourcing :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, Robie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, KratomHall

Looking for a kratom vendor with consistant QUALITY product 7 months 4 days ago #49472

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2016
Hey kratomhall ,

I feel your pain my friend , super disappointing getting adulterated or low quality kratom . That’s the problem by the pop up vendor issue.... The ILK vendors strive to source the best for us kratom enthusiasts... and succeed beautifully in securing potent leaf the vast majority of the time ...pure leaf across the board ! As you probably know already, even a excellent batch of kratom might not be excellent to some folks....the difference in chemistry is a big factor . .... but quality kratom is quality kratom no matter which way you cut it !

While I have my favorite and preferred vendors , every company I’ve tried from the ILK lineup has been very good , leaving me happy and then some with practically all of my purchases .

I wouldn’t worry about receiving bad products here... all top notch kratom from our vetted vendors , Muy bueno ..!!.. but you might get a quality product that doesn’t do it for your chemistry... we’ve all been there !! :pinch:

When you decide to place a order and have a chance to try some of your purchase , please come back and share with us your experience.... we all love hearing about it .... helps us to decide where we might place our next order ....

Also , it’s a tough time right now , in order to keep access to stellar kratom available we need to make a purchase ... which most will include a sample or two either on their own accord or when requested.... if a purchase made just isn’t cutting it for you , check in with the vendor and chances are a remedy can be had !! Some of my favorite people ever are in the kratom scene going the extra distance to provide the very best they possibly can ... truly amazing service given from exceptional humans !!

Anyways , I’ll end the rant by saying ‘there’s a lot of great kratom , I’ve had some of the best from the vendors approved by the ILK community !!’

Take good care my friend!!

Brandon (L)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, KratomHall

Looking for a kratom vendor with consistant QUALITY product 7 months 4 days ago #49471

• KratomHall
  • KratomHall's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
Hey you guys, I'm new to this forum, but not new to kratom. I've been a faithful kratom user since 2012. And I've never recieved a batch of bogus product... until this year. Between February and March, I've purchased 3 different kratom brands from 3 different stores, and all 3 are adulterated. I've become very disappointed and frustrated with these fly by night vendors that don't care about the reputation of this plant, or the companies that sell it, and only care about making a quick buck.
I said all that to say this, I am a loyal, long term customer, looking for a kratom company that has reasonable competitive pricing, and consistent high quality product. I regularly go through 1 kilo every 4-6 weeks. I'm so tired of getting screwed.
So I'm hoping and quality vendors on this site that believes in their product quality, will be willing to send me some samples of their favorite strands so I can try their product. The ones that are the best quality and prices, I'll become their regular customer and recommend others to them. Thanks for any responses, it's greatly appreciated. PM me for my shipping address. Much love! And stay safe from this virus mess going around.
Cheers
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, SilverStone

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds