Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Strange Days → Feeling Sick and Taking Kratom 6 months 2 weeks ago #49780

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9070
Thanks for sharing. Super important and helpful for others who are also suffering and wondering....the symptoms and severity is all over the place. We still don’t have testing except for people arriving by ambulance for the most part. Symptoms such as yours are not test worthy (in my area), so it’s never going to be known how many people have been or will be infected. Lots of politicians, news media, and state, city representatives and even doctors are providing information/ data based on nothing tangible without testing. Simply because of the erratic symptoms of the infection/disease AND limited testing..

I’m not criticizing these wonderful people who are trying to be of help! It is what it is.

Just letting us know how you are is much appreciated and I’m glad you’re feeling BETTER!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Strange Days → Feeling Sick and Taking Kratom 6 months 2 weeks ago #49776

• kratering
  • kratering's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 589
Keeping my Finger Crossed. Today is 19 days since I began my symptoms and I'm feeling much better.

Every day I'm getting better. My Sore throat and stuffy nose are almost gone. In another 2 days it will be 21 days and I'll be 100% sure that I kicked it. I was worried that I had experienced a lull before the storm but it looks like I'm on an upward progression.

People seem to go to the dark side at 21 days from exposure but I'm 21 days from the first symptoms.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Robie, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Strange Days → Feeling Sick and Taking Kratom 6 months 2 weeks ago #49741

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Cool update, kratering! I enjoy a 2 mile walk most days as well, but thought it might be better to cut it short WHILE SO SICK. The last virus I got made a mile of dog walking difficult. But that’s also due to a pain condition I have, sick or well.

Your news is good!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Strange Days → Feeling Sick and Taking Kratom 6 months 2 weeks ago #49738

• kratering
  • Gold Boarder
Still kicking. I'm feeling better today.feel like I'm licking this thing.

A 2 mile Walk is not really strenuous exercise at least to me.

I'd see a Doctor if there was an upside, but since my Dr wouldn't do anything for me in terms of prescribing experimental treatments.
Why bother..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Robie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Strange Days → Feeling Sick and Taking Kratom 6 months 2 weeks ago #49736

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Hey Kratering, THANK YOU for sharing this experience with us. I believe the body can tell us what to do and what not to do. My body never says to walk 2 miles! LMAO! But getting out in the fresh air and sunlight for a short spell is very helpful, in my opinion. 21 days is a longggg time. Most of us think whatever health issue we have, will last forever! We are funny that way! Our minds can make a cold seem like we will never be well again! 21 days IS forever, almost. So glad you’re coming to the end of this thing. I don’t think we’ll know if kratom helps for many years (due to lack of funding for studies), but I’m SO STOKED to hear it helps with symptoms, somewhat! Cool! Feel better!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Robie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Laurie.

Strange Days → Feeling Sick and Taking Kratom 6 months 2 weeks ago #49730

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 461
It is my opinion that if Kratom has you feeling better, you should not over exert yourself, and it is my opinion that you should rest and take care of yourself when you are feeling the pep. You should consider seeing a doctor. I can't give you medical advice but I can give you opinions. Are you still kicking?
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Robie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Pharmacy Dropout.

Strange Days → Feeling Sick and Taking Kratom 6 months 2 weeks ago #49722

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2001
Kratering , my Californian neighbor !!

I’m relieved and elated to here your feeling better and without a increase of negative symptoms,

Yeah, despite what any doctor or medical advice , one knows their own body better than anyone ( I believe more than not ) , and listening with that intuition sounds like it’s paying off, placebo or not !

Thanks for the update, very happy , and way less worried!
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Robie

Strange Days → Feeling Sick and Taking Kratom 6 months 2 weeks ago #49708

• kratering
  • Gold Boarder
I don't want to be overly optimistic but it looks like my Cold/Flu? has peaked.

On Saturday I coughed a few times and let me tell you inside my mind I went ballistic but by the end of the day there was no cough.
Sunday I felt better and today I'm feeling better. I'm keeping my Fingers crossed because I've had colds in the past where symptoms stopped for a day or two and than the flu/cold went Gangbusters.

But tentatively I'm feeling like this peaked on Saturday and now it's getting better. I anticipate that by the end of the week I'm going to know as it will be around the 20 day point.

From what I've been reading if it doesn't go full blown by 21 days then your in the clear.

By the way this is very unscientific but one of the ways that I've been treating myself is by walking 2 miles a day at lease every other day.

Also every day I've been sitting outside in the eveings bundled up on my porch reading while listening to music and watching movies on my phone. I'm in California so it's been around 50' to 60' outside. I read that conventional medical wisdom is to do the opposite. But something inside me said that constant cold and dry air into my lungs might help them resist this thing.At the least could be a placebo affect.

I have Kaiser who has a policy of not prescribing drugs off label so there is no upside to me going to them for a test. I'm being careful to wear a mask and socially distance to the max.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Robie, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Strange Days → Feeling Sick and Taking Kratom 6 months 3 weeks ago #49676

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4421
hey all!

kratering i hope you feel better/ doing better. I think all of us during this crazy time can have psychosomatic second guesses. I was in the store the other morning getting a couple essentials. cleared my throat and a person close to me gave me a dirty look. I have allergies! its been warmer for now and everythings popping up. post nasal drip and my throats a touch sore ( due to snoring lol ) but I know its allergies. take a decongestant when I have to.

of course make sure you don't have a fever. ive been told if you have covid it makes you feel like you are drowning and your lungs hurt. but mild symptoms vary. I cant work right now so its easier for me to stay in. I do recommend to anyone to stay in as much as possible. safer for everyone! stay safe and well wishes to all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Robie

Last edit: by michele373.

Strange Days → Feeling Sick and Taking Kratom 6 months 3 weeks ago #49663

• Gibson
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 102
“ They say the end is very close when it affects the lungs.”

I just want to remind everyone that the VAST MAJORITY of covid-19 sufferers stay alive and recover. In the event you have it, keep that in mind. I do hope you continue to isolate as best you can, wear a mask if no one can bring supplies, for you AND those around you, and keep your hopes, your immune system demands you keep your hopes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Robie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Gibson. Reason: CoviD not covi...
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds