09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:

TOPIC: California Prop 65 Sticker on my Kratom.

California Prop 65 Sticker on my Kratom. 1 month 2 weeks ago #49808

• LightedUp
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Much appreciated, thanks for the clarification, I don’t reside in California, so it kinda threw me off seeing that sticker.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

California Prop 65 Sticker on my Kratom. 1 month 2 weeks ago #49782

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1044
Hey .....lightedup...

Nice one , I used to light up like it was a religion going out of style ! B-)

Ive seen one vendor have this sticker placed on the plastic bottle the kratom was packaged in . I was curious as to why as well, so I asked the owner . The best that I can recall his answer was that because they run tests and the levels up heavy metal are measured , Within acceptable levels , this was a step to legitimize kratom further by being completely transparent.

There’s many foods with trace levels of heavy metals / minerals ... what level they
end up being is what makes all the difference .. Rice for example has traces of arsenic. How many folks eat rice ? I think the way to alleviate concern is to have a lab analysis report that many vendors are doing these days , working towards the cGMP certification.... seeing what the levels are , folks can make a decision for themselves if any area of the lab is to high for personal comfort , and reason for worry .

That and taking in herbs and foods that bind to heavy metals in your body by a process called chelation. Lemons, cilantro seaweed/ seavegetables and more can help detoxify excess metals accumulated in your temple / aka body !

Great question , and that’s why I feel having lab tests are a good way to go ...

Welcome to the ILK community, nice to have you , take good care

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, LightedUp

California Prop 65 Sticker on my Kratom. 1 month 2 weeks ago #49775

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2099
Was it for lead? The standards for lead are very tough, and anything that's shown to have any is treated as if you'd be consuming it quantities to provide a significant level of calories, or hydration.

Lead has been in our air for decades, though not as much for a while now. From the air it went into our soil, and then into the food chain. So yeah, lead is in Kratom, but some will have a lot less than others. Depends on where it's grown.

When lead is released to the air from industrial sources or spark-ignition engine aircraft, it may travel long distances before settling to the ground, where it usually sticks to soil particles. Lead may move from soil into ground water depending on the type of lead compound and the characteristics of the soil.

www.epa.gov/lead/learn-about-lead

Oddly enough, that sticker indicates you're likely dealing with a legit outfit that's either based in, or selling to, California. You'd have to contact them to see if they have the results available for how their product has tested. And even that is just representative of one sample that was [provided by them for testing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, LightedUp

California Prop 65 Sticker on my Kratom. 1 month 2 weeks ago #49770

• LightedUp
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Hello,

This is my first time with a sticker on my Kratom stating the California Prop 65. If my Kratom from the golden monk is supposed to be 100% natural then why add the sticker on it? Thank you, just wondering if anyone has seen this.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds