Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Buying online 6 months 6 days ago #50007

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4409
hey mycattimmy.

we are cautious to tread on the subject of using credit cards. something always seems to happen when we do. hawksbill does advertise taking cards but that's their choice.

. quite a few use google pay and/or cryptocurrency. im not that great with technology but google pays easy enough for me. I recommend looking into insense/ gold leaf, fused flora, oties, lucky herbals, kings kratom. ( benni botanicals and kingpin botanicals not officially approved but great ) I hope that helps
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, MycatTimmy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Buying online 6 months 6 days ago #50003

• MycatTimmy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 15
What options are available if you don’t have a checking account ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Buying online 6 months 6 days ago #49996

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 461
We do not accept cards at PDO.
We will not be taking them in the future.
We take echecks, all day, everyday.
We process echecks same day or next day, almost everytime, 2nd day at the latest on huge orders.
I'm never taking cards again. I've lost more money this way than I've gained, total. The last processor was part of a giant illegal set up that put many people at risk, they got caught...and it became main stream news throughout the nation. No...never again. Echecks always.
Using debit and credit hurts the industry, I'd suggest sticking with echecks. It will help transform the industry. Alternate forms of payment like this is required if we're going to win at this. I lost 99% of my business, yes...but...I also don't lose all this money and I'm not investing 90% of my time trying to find endless solutions for years without being able to win.
E-checks help. I'd establish a relationship with a vendor, they'll get to know you're name, or you, personally, like we do, and then you're fine.
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Buying online 6 months 1 week ago #49867

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1976
I’m reposting, tech glitch lol...

Mice to meet you , lol, welcome to ILK
( some typos I just can’t erase ..)

Welcome to the ILK family, I hear you about prices being through the roof at headshops/ herbal stores , I quickly made the jump to online vendors and have found some great ones .

I’d inquire with vendors of interest to see if they accept your payment method of choice .. lots of options

Vendors that Ive tried and love :

Benni Botanical
Fused flora
InSense/ Goldleaf
COB
Inland Botanical
Lucky Herbals
TopExtracts
SLO Kratom
PDO
Smiley Time Herbal
Bow Key Botanical
Otie’s Botanical
And more !!

Michele mentioned s important thing ... unless a vendor posts that they accept CC, it’s best not to mention the ones who do , as like Michelle said... all of a sudden their CC services get shit down , sucks that’s what some people do to hurt vendors businesses... Operation Choke Point is a real thing that certain bank, gov sectors went after kratom vendors to squeeze their livelihood by cutting out payment methods... they attempted and failed at scheduling kratom , so they went this shady route ... anyways , shame in them !

Real nice to have you here , hope to hear about the vendor you end up purchasing from and your experience/ thoughts !

Take care

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373, INSENSE3

Buying online 6 months 1 week ago #49855

• INSENSE3
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
Welcome to the boards, Angie1983! Payment processing is a real headache. There are liars out there, trying to get kratom banned. They will settle for putting us out of business. Every vendor spends more time on trying to keep multiple payment options available. So what you’re noticing is not your lack of remembering right. They could probably accept that payment THAT DAY. Each day is an adventure for us with keeping payment systems easy, safe, fast and convenient! We are doing the best we can. PayPal has definitely closed down every kratom Acct they are aware of. Can you call your bank to get the routing and account information for the Acct (not your debit card? That’s what most kratom vendors offer. It gives you much more freedom in choosing who to shop with and what you wanna order.

We’d love to help you with an order with a special code for being here, ILKFORUM15% is the discount code.
15% is a good savings. Try our 5 ounce sampler with that discount code and see if you don’t wanna come back.

Best with whatever vendor you choose! Enjoy the boards!
INSENSE3

goldleafbotanicals.net (Wild) www.InSenseBotanicals.com (Farmed or Plantation) 916-201-0454 or cell 530-303-2454 human
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Buying online 6 months 1 week ago #49828

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4409
hey angie!

glad you found us! just FYI its a little taboo to tell you directly which places take cards, some do google pay or such services. but there are evil lurkers out there and something always seems to happen when we are specific.. I can tell you we have great vendors here. almost all do accept ACH check.

lucky herbals and fused flora are great, and reasonable! oties is top notch as well. so is re-leaf, PA botanicals, christophers organic botanicals, list goes on!

let us know how you do. unfortunately, your order might not go out till Monday so I hope you have some on hand till you get in your order. of course postal system being bogged right now doesn't help. breathe, have a glass of wine if you drink, and it will all be ok. we are here for you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, PaBotanicals00, Tiggermanscrat, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Buying online 6 months 1 week ago #49826

• Angie1983
  • Angie1983's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Hello everyone! My name's Angie and I'm a 37 mother of two and I love my kratom, however, trying to buy it online anymore is such a hassle, like for instance I love crazy kratom, I think they have good product but I can't seem to ever order off of them because they don't accept debit cards but they'll accept payment through a routing and checking account number which is fine cuz I have a PayPal Mastercard, n it has a routing number and an account number on it however it's not letting me order on it now it keeps denying it when last year I did infact make an order from the same company using my same PayPal account and it went through but the last several times I've tried to do it it will not work does anybody have any suggestions of some good online vendors where I could use my PayPal prepaid debit card? Thanks so much for making this group BTW, I'm happy to have found it! I absolutely love my kratom but can't afford what the headshops wanna charge! It's ridiculous, way cheaper to order bulk online but dang it, it's such a headache! Lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Angie1983. Reason: Misspelling
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds