Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:

TOPIC:

AKA petition 7 months 1 week ago #49946

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Tiggermanscrat's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2046
I didnt see this in a current post so I'm posting it in case others hadn't seen it yet.
Don

American Kratom Association
Ask Friends and Family to Sign the Letter Demanding an End to the War on Kratom

Dear Kratom Warriors,

Thank you for adding your name to the letter being sent to President Trump demanding that the FDA stop its war on kratom. With your help, we will send a loud and clear message to the Administration and those within the FDA who are determined to ban kratom.

While we've had a tremendous outpouring of support for this letter, the more names we can add, the stronger the message will be.

Please take a few minutes and share the link to the letter or this email with your friends and family. Ask them for their help in keeping kratom legal.

The letter and video can be found by going to this link:

www.americankratom.org/advocacy/trumpletter.html

Thank you for your help as we work to keep kratom legal.

Best,

The American Kratom Association

5501 Merchants View Square #202

Haymarket, VA
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds