Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Mail 7 months 1 day ago #50237

• Appalachianherbs.net
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 49
My packages seem to be doing fairly average time. Maybe slightly over average by a day on some packs. But if a priority pack is taking 8 or 9 days something has gone wrong, or they took too long to ship. Something.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Mail 7 months 1 week ago #49991

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 461
Everything is being switched to online shopping with the COVID stuff, but our packages haven't been running late much. A day, maybe, but nothing more than that. That is worth calling in, that is far too long. I would say that's delayed to long you deserve compensation of some sort.
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Mail 7 months 1 week ago #49988

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4455
hey who falls!

yes im getting lag almost everywhere, I have a subscription from re-leaf that went out on the 2nd. I got it today. (Maine to Connecticut. really? ) this might sound odd but product coming across states seems to get to me faster sometimes. maybe cause it automatically comes over by plane? but yes postal service is overwhelmed. and of course many of us are ordering essentials online so we don't have to hunt it down from a crowded store.

either way, I hope you get it soon, but yes I would make the vendor aware if you are watching tracking and it hasn't moved.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Mail 7 months 1 week ago #49985

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9127
I’ve been hearing of quite a lot of delays in this past week or two. Approx double of typical time. Probably overload with everyone home ordering stuff to be delivered.? Just a guess, but yeah, I’m hearing a lot of lag time..
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Mail 7 months 1 week ago #49984

• Inland Botanicals
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 418
Hey there. I would reach out to the vendor and see what info they can give you. For our business, we are seeing some slight delays with USPS but typically only resulting in a day or two delay, if that. I have been hearing that some post offices are not delivering every day to every zip code. I cant speak for any other business, but we have not seen any delays that long. Good luck and I hope it arrives for you soon! ~Gina

Mail 7 months 1 week ago #49982

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2137
Good afternoon whofalls ,

I haven’t personally experienced that long of a shipping time , Ofcourse with the times we are in , shipping can be longer than normal , would be a good idea to contact the vendor you ordered from and ask if they are aware of your order taking 9 days and counting . Feel free to PM me and maybe I can help . Once the order is with the USPS, it’s no longer in the companies control over the length of time till it’s delivered to you . But 9 days is a good chunk of time . Maybe they have a suggestion/ idea on how to remedy this .
Also good to contact the USPS to inquire.

A couple factor that may account for this :
Do you live in the US ? Does the company you ordered from located in the US?

If yes to both , I’d lean towards the USPS either taking longer due to the times, and or there’s a glitch in their system .

I sure hope you have kratom till you receive your purchase , sorry it’s taking so long !!

Please come back and let us know what you do and if you’ve received your order .

Take care my friend
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Mail 7 months 1 week ago #49980

• WhoFalls
  • WhoFalls's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 28
How long have you guys been waiting for your purchases with everything going on? Personally, I placed an hours on the 6th with priority mail and haven’t got it yet. It left a city 9 days ago and stopped updating. Has that been a normal experience for people lately?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds