Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Kratom to Wisconsin (3 year user) 6 months 1 week ago #50010

• jayisk
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 625

michele373 wrote:

like vermonts banned but rec marijuana is legal how does this make sense? lol.. we can ban this plant but this ones ok cause its trendy...

Yes marijuana the drug that is still a Scheduled 1 drug under Federal law due to Nixons hatred of the hippy culture during the first war on drugs.

Marijuana was pure evil until big corporations figured out how they can make a lot of money off it. Knocking out the smaller growers that have been doing
since the 70's.

The only reason marijuana and sports betting (the thing the mafia use to run) are legal is because politicians seen how much money they make off TAXING it.
Plus the political contributions and money stuffed in envelopes they get from people running the business side of things..

If kratom ever gets as many users as weed smokers and someone proposed a tax on it. They would say its safe and make it legal to collect the tax money.
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, CanadianTW, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Kratom to Wisconsin (3 year user) 6 months 1 week ago #49997

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4424
hey cat daddy!

glad you found us im sorry its under these circumstances. states/ counties banning kratom is bull, we all know. it doesn't get me high, it makes me feel normal. im in CT, and if you were in RI I would drop some on your doorstep lol..im not working and getting bored with a full tank of gas and can use a road trip..lol..i hope others in banned states will chime in.

like vermonts banned but rec marijuana is legal how does this make sense? lol.. we can ban this plant but this ones ok cause its trendy...

we will help you through this one way or another
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, CanadianTW, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Kratom to Wisconsin (3 year user) 6 months 1 week ago #49995

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2548
Afaik Hirsuta, Javanica, Incarvillea Sinensis, Skullcap, Kava extract, Magnolia Bark Extract, Black Seed Oil, Ginger extract/Ginger Chews, Agmatine, Valerian root extract, Passion Flower Extract, Lemon Balm, and the exotic supplement Palmitoylethanolamide (available at Amazon), are legal in all states.

It's easy for me to say, but may maybe you can look at this inconvenience as an opportunity to reset your tolerance, and to try out some new supplements.

All of the above have been mentioned here in various threads, though imo it's always best to some independent research on ones own.

Anyway, nobody has to need/want all of those supplements mentioned in order to gain a lot of benefit from a carefully selected few of them. My viewpoint is that people who use Kratom almost always can't go wrong with Hirsuta and Javanica as a substitute or a kind of "Hamburger Helper" when blended. Imo though they do more than just as partial replacements, they have their own special sauce vibe going on.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, CanadianTW, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Kratom to Wisconsin (3 year user) 6 months 1 week ago #49987

• CanadianTW
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 347
If money is not an issue there is the option of getting out of the country for an iboga retreat, a rough ride but its sets you free for good. Im not gonna talk about it more here but google is your friend ;-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Kratom to Wisconsin (3 year user) 6 months 2 weeks ago #49983

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2020
I’m in complete sympathy of your situation Catdaddy,

Unfortunately, We can’t suggest anything about shipping to an illegal state , the only option would be going to a legal state to get your kratom, but again ... and I’m sorry, we cannot encourage you to break any (lame ) law by bringing it back to a illegal state . I truly empathize with your predicament, and other than ordering a kratom alternative like Akuamma , hirsuta or javanica... which is legal in all states to my knowledge, I don’t know what else to suggest . Hope this legality gets sorted out soon in your state. The AKA has succeeded in reversing the kratom ban in many states .

We wish you the best CatDaddy , it should be a crime to deny a beneficial herb like kratom to anyone that chooses to utilize it !

Shameful of our gov to prevent access to those who need it !

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

Kratom to Wisconsin (3 year user) 6 months 2 weeks ago #49981

• CatDaddy
  • CatDaddy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
So ive used kratom for 3 years, I initially used it to get off methadone (which it worked,) and now it helps in many ways.

I cant buy/ship it to my state and am in trouble because Covid prevents me from shipping it to my normal spot. Any suggestions on how/what vendors will ship to my illegal state? Im getting desperate, its not a money issue at all. I wouldnt ask here but im really upset about it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds