Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Comparing Kratom Strains 6 months 1 week ago #50632

• Nunya Bizness
  • Nunya Bizness's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 13
Good to hear from you. Placed another order from him today. This time green jongkong, premium md, and the full spec.
Interested in trying some mixing of strains so hopefully the full spec pulls through. May all your burns be bright. ;)

Don’t just seek truth.. Google it!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Comparing Kratom Strains 6 months 1 week ago #50620

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2121
Hey nunya !

Yeah. Small farm lol!!
How are you ? Sorry for the delayed response ... life and what not :side:

I’m still waiting on the second flush, which looks like it’s gearing up to happen soon ... fingers crossed .

Love that gold Borneo from MM, it’s been a sec since I’ve ordered from him, some point it will happen , only a matter of time .

Hope you are doing well and are blessed with top notch kratom to help through these times!

Take care my friend , don’t be a stranger ! No stranger danger here lol B-)
Life is better with kratom !

Comparing Kratom Strains 6 months 3 weeks ago #50375

• Nunya Bizness
  • Fresh Boarder
Very nice. I had a different idea when you mentioned a mushroom farm. I was thinking a large scale operation lol. I ordered one of those mushroom blocks off Amazon for my Fathers birthday; Oyster mushrooms. He had some success with it, but not like the one in your photo. They did taste great though! Thanks for including the company name, I will look into ordering a farm from them. Seems like a good price.

Have you had any luck ‘resetting’ the farm once you harvest the mushrooms? The one I had it said to soak it for a day, and it would grow again. Didn’t work for us though.

In other news I received my order from the MitraMan today. A day earlier than expected! I’ve had the chance to try a dose of the Gold Borneo, it does seem to be more potent than the Golden Monk GMD. I will have to give it a few days to test it more fully to decide just how much better it is, but I think he made a new regular customer haha.

Cheers!

Comparing Kratom Strains 6 months 3 weeks ago #50358

• Pizza and kratom ?
I think mushrooms you find in the Forrest or grow taste better too! I’m ready to order diff ones to grow , lions mane , maitake , and oyster .... yum yum lol

Comparing Kratom Strains 6 months 3 weeks ago #50357

• Pizza and kratom ?
Here’s one of my mini shiitake farms -
I ordered from Far West Fungi... 20$ , they ship!!

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17

Comparing Kratom Strains 6 months 3 weeks ago #50349

• Nunya Bizness
  • Fresh Boarder
Well with the prices these online vendors are putting up it’s really hard to say no. Local Kratom shops around here sell product for TWICE the cost, and it’s the same quality... :pinch:

That’s what right around my dose too, except I measure with a gram-sized spoon. 4-5x a day lately depending on if I nap in the afternoon, but I am still in the honeymoon phase with the leaf I feel, so I may rework my dosing pattern down the line

I will have a total of three strains on hand as of this Saturday, so I will start rotating. Keeps it interesting, too! I think I will stay away from extracts for now.

Made a Kratom tea for the first time yesterday, it was different from the T&W. Seemed like it took longer to activate, and when it did the feeling was a lot ‘cleaner’ with some focus. I guess you waste some of the alkaloids doing that though (I read 20% don’t dissolve)..

I’m going on 7 months with Kratom :woohoo: Dare I say I enjoy it more now, than when I started! Agreed, as in all things, there’s always more to learn. Nice chatting!

The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Comparing Kratom Strains 6 months 3 weeks ago #50344

• Pizza and kratom ?
It’s my only problem with kratom .... I can’t stop ordering !! lol,

In the “find a vendor rate a vendor “ option in the index zone , you can read many from members posts who’ve written up reviews on vendors and their products , I have a few I’ve posted there lol.

Anything past 3 tsp I loose out on the benefits and at the same time build tolerance.... my sweet spot is 2tsp ... and 4-5 x a day for pain management and the added benefits energy and moodlift , on occasion I’ll take the extra tsp if the day is hard with pain... the most important things I’ve learned is that quality is key , and taking them least amount to get relief is the best for long term benefits .. what’s amazing to one , not so for others .. but good kratom is good kratom !
hydration is crucial , if I do a T&W I make sure to drink 1-2 cups of water . Most of the time I mix my leaf in GFJ, and drink water afterwards . Muy importante!

And rotating strains like it’s going out of style .Helps from becoming desensitized to one alkaloid profile... I rarely take extracts , but when I do, I mix with a smaller amount of my reg leaf dose and usually once a week or two if that , best to not go there if your just starting out . Tolerance can build fast with extracts .

It’s great to have you here nunya , a nice energy to add to the tribe B-)

I can’t remember if you stated how long you’ve been taking kratom , but even for veterans , always more to learn , I just love this community, love kratom ... all good things !

Sweet dreams Nunya !
The following user(s) said Thank You: DenverJeff, michele373, Nunya Bizness

Comparing Kratom Strains 6 months 3 weeks ago #50343

• Nunya Bizness
  • Fresh Boarder
Yeah, it is fun buying Kratom! :lol: Testing Kratom. Reading about Kratom. Using Kratom. Talking about Kratom. Trying different ways to take Kratom. Even waiting for MORE Kratom :woohoo:

Great, I’m glad to hear that the order I have coming from MitraMan is quality product. I am just interested in seeing how much better this experience/feeling could be. Hard to imagine... :-? just gotta experience it to know. Most of the Kratom I’ve tried (Life of Kratom, Prof. Whyte’s ‘Euphoria’, The Golden Monk) has been similar in effect. Just price differences. But then I hear that there’s even better leaf out there, and it’s less expensive than anything I’ve bought. Wow! :blink:

The first couple months I started with Kratom I experimented with different sized doses, some being exceedingly large. I noticed that there’s about three levels of feeling for me: 1-2grams mild effect, some energy like a cup of coffee, 6-12grams moderate effects with all the highlights of whatever strain you’re testing, euphoria, sociability, positive disposition, warm body feelings, reduced pain, then once you hit about the 20-25+gram mark you get dizziness, nausea, shaky/unfocused eyes, increased sedation, and the positive effects don’t really get any more pronounced than at a mid-level dose. So I decided Kratom really shines it’s brightest in smaller doses. There is a hard limit to how ‘good’ it can be after about 10 grams (atleast with the quality of stuff I have been able to try).

I will definitely start with a smaller dose to test the waters. Hoping I can cut my normal 6 gram dose down to 3 grams with the new stuff. It should arrive on the 2nd of May so not too much longer to wait. Plus what I have now isn’t terrible, so I can tie myself over until then lol.

Word up! :-bd

Comparing Kratom Strains 6 months 3 weeks ago #50342

• Pizza and kratom ?
That question is a tricky one to answer , as we all can have varying effects based on our individual biochemistry and tolerance or sensitivity to alkaloids .

I haven’t tried TGM, but I have tried MM.
He has very good kratom. Whenever trying a new strain from a new vendor , it’s recommended to take a lower dose to gauge the effects . Most kratom shows beauty at low to moderate dosage, for me anyways ... I take 2tsp per dose or approximately 4-6 gms at a time . A Moderate dose ...Maybe taking 4 gm to start and then go from there. Please check back in and let us know how it goes !!

Very excited for you , it’s fun waiting for your package.... well anticipatory for sure lol , and even more fun once it arrives !!

:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nunya Bizness

Comparing Kratom Strains 6 months 3 weeks ago #50321

• Nunya Bizness
  • Fresh Boarder
Currently sitting on a kilo of Green Maeng Da from The Golden Monk. Heard this was not the best quality out there so placed an order for a split kilo of Green Kapuas and Gold Borneo from MitraMan Botanicals. I am wondering how the quality will compare between these strains/vendors. Anyone have experience with what I have available? I have heard MitraMan Botanicals has some real good stuff, so I am excited to find out how much less I have to take to reach my desired plateau. Usually I take about 6-10 grams of the Green Maeng Da from TGM. How would this dose equate to MMB’s strains?

Any insight is appreciated!

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds