Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Megadosing vitamin C? 5 months 4 weeks ago #50370

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2016
Hey craydumb,

Good to see you , yeah man. tolerance sucks ar$e , I’ve inky taken a couple 2 day breaks in three years ... Akuamma made my short breaks a breeze ... just had a bit less energy ... please keep us posted on the vit c megadose effectiveness... maybe have some Akuamma in hand , though s&v could be all that’s needed to get you there .

Good luck my friend . You got this ... and the reward will be a lowered tolerance where the kratom delivers like a champ!
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: CrayDumb

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Megadosing vitamin C? 5 months 4 weeks ago #50369

• CanadianTW
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 347
The stuff is so cheap and its good for you so why not. I got a big tub of it, 400g for 15$ on amazon.

I read in massive doses it binds to opioid receptors and helps with withdrawal that way. I don't feel like it would bind really tightly though.

I wish you a successful trouble free taper:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: CrayDumb, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Megadosing vitamin C? 5 months 4 weeks ago #50368

• CrayDumb
  • CrayDumb's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 245
I’ve read that megadosing vitamin c (ascorbic acid) helps with Kratom withdrawals. My tolerance is sky high and i am going through a bad emotional time due to other things, so I would like to know is what are my best chances to not feel too emotionally raw and still have energy to work while tapering? I’ve read a variety of things in regards to dosage with the megadosing and am curious if anyone here tried it and what their experience was and what they recommend (preferrably not on the side of potentiating).

Right now, I am thinking of combining ascorbic acid, tapering, and stem and vein.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds