Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)

TOPIC:

Reset Advice (Looking for as much help as possible): 5 months 2 weeks ago #50518

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4409
hey inglorious!

im glad you have things on order and a plan in place. great idea on time off. that's when I did my reset. makes it easier. less stress and physical/ mental demand. im sure Bennis will be good too. never got any leaf from them I didn't like!

good pick on re-leaf. its worth signing up for rewards too, I hope you did! im on their monthly subscription. their picks are always fire.

I would consider oties if/ when they get stem and vein back.

fused flora and natures cure are also great product, reasonable prices. philly kratom (your leaf your life) has become a great contender too. wasn't disappointed with any I got in a sampler. theyre having a mothers day sale.

either way we are here for you in any questions you may have. at least one of us usually know and can help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Inglorious

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Reset Advice (Looking for as much help as possible): 5 months 2 weeks ago #50515

• Inglorious
  • Inglorious's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 50

MycatTimmy wrote: I’m sorry Inglorious I don’t know much about botanicals so I have nothing to offer. I just wanted to say Good Luck !!

I appreciate it, thank you.

Then when my tolerance is back in order I cant wait to try the first fermented ive ever ordered (choc bent) and all of the amazing things I got from Re-Leaf that everyone is raving about (even though Im a little concerned as I pay EVERYTHING with e-check and it usually clears long before that has, it still hasnt come out). Once Im back to work Ill just go through that vendor list over the course of several months and find some new favorite vendors. Im definitely excited. =D
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Inglorious.

Reset Advice (Looking for as much help as possible): 5 months 2 weeks ago #50513

• MycatTimmy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 15
I’m sorry Inglorious I don’t know much about botanicals so I have nothing to offer. I just wanted to say Good Luck !!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Inglorious

Reset Advice (Looking for as much help as possible): 5 months 2 weeks ago #50502

• Inglorious
  • Junior Boarder
Also... I was looking around to get full kilos from a few places. I went with Re-Leaf for one. I am hoping to get 2 more in total (each from different vendors). One of the two Id still like to get will be SoFlo's Choc Bent. Any idea about how long before they do their restocks on average? The 2nd one I havent decided on. I went through the threads with everyone's suggestions and COULD NOT make up my mind on where to get the 3rd and final kilo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Reset Advice (Looking for as much help as possible): 5 months 2 weeks ago #50497

• Inglorious
  • Junior Boarder

Somethingsacredgoinonhere wrote: I’m really excited and inspired by your dedication to doing this smartly and efficiently. You have some great herbal ally’s to help you ...

I absolutely love the oasis and the straight kanna which Uplifting and will help while tapering / resetting your tolerance .

One way would be to take 2 gms of Akuamma, one or two kanna caps, and 2-3 gms of a&v.... adjust amounts from there .

Others may suggest diff amounts for Akuamma, I take approximately 4gm, best to start at 2 gm and see if that works , take more as needed .

Kanna will help tremendously with raising your spirit up, very good quality from OEO, probably the best one can acquire. Same to be said for the Akuamma. Great herbs .

Thinking and sending you the best . We’re here for you my friend . Check in as often as you feel inclined . We got your back !!

I really am being optimistic and hoping that doing this time with herbal assistance will make it much easier. So much so that Ill actually be successful this time. From there, once reset is completed I can do it right from the start this time and not stray off the path - knowing what I know now. If not, Ill try to find the right ratio of everything and get it down to where I want it (really low dose, ultimately down to 0g for 3-4 days on, 3-4 days off per week type of rotation). With how high my doses are, and the total amount per day being absolutely outrageous Im just worried. The supplements are on the way (label created, shipment awaiting) so hopefully I can get this show on the road Sat, or Monday at the latest (depends on luck).

Im actually taking a couple weeks off to do this. Havent figured out all the logistics yet, itll depend on how I feel each day too. Its best I stay busy while doing this, but not too busy (mainly just distracted, which Im hard to distract). Just cant work when Im not sure when/if WD's are going to kick in so I took the 3 weeks off (hopefully this will only take 2 and Ill go back early). So being off work will give more free time (bad) but avoid the former issue with WD in an unaccommodating position.

Ill keep you all informed and if all goes well then I can stick around all the while being a happier, better person. =D
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Reset Advice (Looking for as much help as possible): 5 months 2 weeks ago #50493

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1976
When I’ve had my two breaks which consisted of two days each, I only used aWhen I’ve had my two breaks which consisted of two days each, I only used Akuamma for assistance , and it was very effective at cutting out any withdrawal symptoms… With the exception of not having as much energy as I normally would, so with that, the stem and vein and
Kanna , you may just end up enjoying your Tbreak more than not ??!!

One thing I think you’d like if needing energy ( thigh kanna in small doses is energizing) is the premium hirsuta from Benni, or another like tea time or fused flora , I know personally how good bennis is ,

Good luck my friend. You got this !!
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Babel-17, Inglorious

Reset Advice (Looking for as much help as possible): 5 months 2 weeks ago #50490

• Pizza and kratom ?
I’m really excited and inspired by your dedication to doing this smartly and efficiently. You have some great herbal ally’s to help you ...

I absolutely love the oasis and the straight kanna which Uplifting and will help while tapering / resetting your tolerance .

One way would be to take 2 gms of Akuamma, one or two kanna caps, and 2-3 gms of a&v.... adjust amounts from there .

Others may suggest diff amounts for Akuamma, I take approximately 4gm, best to start at 2 gm and see if that works , take more as needed .

Kanna will help tremendously with raising your spirit up, very good quality from OEO, probably the best one can acquire. Same to be said for the Akuamma. Great herbs .

Thinking and sending you the best . We’re here for you my friend . Check in as often as you feel inclined . We got your back !!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, Inglorious

Reset Advice (Looking for as much help as possible): 5 months 2 weeks ago #50489

• Inglorious
  • Junior Boarder
I'm posting from my phone right now, when I get access to my PC I'll post a more in depth response.

I just wanted to thank you all for your support and information, giving me a great starting point to build upon. Bennis stem and vein 500g is shipping today, I just now ordered some akuamma 180g and 30 capsules of kanna (as well as their oasis blend free sample to try) from organic elements as recommended below.

I believe you guys said to take about 1g akuamma to replace X amount of kratom? What about kanna amounts?

Thank you all so much, again. I really hope this all helps. With a little luck, with these to help maybe I wont even need to take kratom at all during this reset, but that's being very hopeful, it's unlikely (as I'm welllll over 10g 3x/day). The withdrawals literally turn me into a useless, no-energy, unable to sleep, highly depressed, emotional mess when I try to cold turkey it.

I'll be sure to check back frequently for help and to report progress. Thanks, all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Babel-17, CanadianTW, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Reset Advice (Looking for as much help as possible): 5 months 2 weeks ago #50481

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4409
I did little digging...

looks like a lot of people ernt on reset cause of not working, hard to find stem and vein for a reasonable price. PA botanicals is out too...

a great vendor is laughing lion. you get choice on weight. 100g is about 30. another approved vendor I haven't tried is jacksons kratom. 2oz for 19.

more vendors -not approved but great products is happy hippo herbals. stem and vein is 4oz for $35- pricy I know..., more that seem available that I haven't tried... is kratora. 100g for $33., kratom syndicate $30 for 125g,

if you do go with kratom eye, their incarviella and akuamma is good too. their kava is amazing too. the 40% is my favorite, but I typically get the 30% cause its so much cheaper.

I hear its hard and more tedious to do/ make stem and vein. that's what keeps the cost high. do a smaller order if that's all you can do and keep an eye out for PA botanicals and other cheaper places. im sure most will restock soon enough
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Inglorious

Reset Advice (Looking for as much help as possible): 5 months 2 weeks ago #50479

• Pizza and kratom ?
Michele , you rock amiga !!!!!!!!!

I wanted to put out there that Organic Element Online might still have a sale going on. The best Akuamma I’ve had cake from them . Kanna is also a lovely herb. Which they carry as well. Ossis is a Akuamma / kanna blend . I recently made a purchase from them and thighs I’d throw that out if your having a hard time sourcing .

InSense carries Akuamma extract , very nice !

Also PDO has great Akuamma ... they were one of the first to offer this herb .

Everything michele said I double support and agree . Take it easy on yourself , other herbs can help you while tapering .... herbs Michele mentioned and what Babel mentioned on the other S&v thread ... worth looking into and getting some or all if no financial restrictions.

You got this Inglorious, and please ch check in and vent anytime , or report progress and also just to shoot the breeze .

We got your back my friend, and the advice given from Laurie, Michele and Babel are gold .
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Babel-17, Inglorious

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds