Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Withdrawing from Suboxone 5 months 1 week ago #50604

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4392
hey phumphries!

glad you found us. from what ive heard it might take about a week or so to 'feel' anything. but everyones different.

my husband got off a 10+ yr of subs and got down to around your range before he took his last leap. tried it many times before without, and just couldn't handle the WDs. with kratom he didn't feel much, but he didn't have any WDs either. I mean it was so bad other times, jimmy legs so bad he couldn't sleep, constant stomach issues, vomiting ect. you wouldn't think with such a small dose!

kratom was the only thing that pulled him through to get off tat crap once and for all. now he takes days off like me and is fine.

but like brandon said, quality kratom leaf is key. always before a meal. he used mostly reds, greens, and golds. and overall still does. we both blend with a white on occasion if we need the energy/ people/ social enhancement.

you can do this. I know you can! if you aren't getting sick, its already working. you can be much worse off. many of us don't 'feel' much. but our pains diminish a bit and our mood enhances a bit. its not a rocket feeling for most. it makes me feel 'normal' and able to work a lot easier!

but do what you want, were not judging, but I wouldnt take enhanced kratom/ extracts/ concentrates. then its possibly one dependence to another. I take something like that maybe once every few months on a needed day, that's about it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Withdrawing from Suboxone 5 months 1 week ago #50600

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1948
The longer time passes with no subs , the more you will be experience what kratom has to offer . On its own , kratom is a subtle herb with profound benefits, don’t expect to fly before you crawl , walk and run... so to speak . Best you can ask for is WD symptom being dramatically lowered , having a sense of levelness and feeling good/ ok.

This is a bit of a transition and your body needs time to cool your receptors from the subs, which out compete kratom I’m strength and affinity to the sites .

Your doing great my friend , and your reward is being free from subs and feeling more of what kratom can give as more time
passes.

Canadian TW made a good point , sourcing quality kratom is important . Our ILK vendor list has some great options,

Your in the right place for support and ideas , happy to have you here !

Please check in for anything, if you need vendor recommendations , we have many !

Take care
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Withdrawing from Suboxone 5 months 1 week ago #50598

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2511
I have no real idea, but as a guess I'll hazard saying that you'll more feel Kratom working once withdrawals from Buprenorphine are at their peak, and the naloxone has worn off.

Btw, I'd try using less Kratom next time. You have a golden opportunity here to start off a relationship with Kratom at a low enough usage level so as to keep your tolerance to it being a minor issue at most.

Lots of vendors suggest just two grams as the serving size, and that's not because they don't like selling Kratom, lol. Some people take just one gram several times a day, and many are former opioid users.

People with chronic pain often stick to the recommended two gram serving size, though several servings a day are fairly common. Some people just need one larger serving to get started in the morning, with possibly a small serving before bedtime.

You might need six grams, lots of people do, but it's best to work up to that, if needed. It's easier to find the sweet spot when you first start using Kratom than it is down the road.

If you take a stimulating Kratom, like a White Hulu, you should feel that regardless of the Naloxone still doing its thing, or your opioid receptors possibly still in recovery.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Withdrawing from Suboxone 5 months 1 week ago #50595

• CanadianTW
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 347
Where did you get your kratom from? I have no experience with subs but the people who can better help you will be asking that. Hang in there my friend, help is on the way!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Withdrawing from Suboxone 5 months 1 week ago #50589

• Phumphries
  • Phumphries's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
Hi I've been on Suboxone for about 4 years I was on 2mg for about a week and I jumped off 4 days ago I took 6 grams of Kratom and I still don't feel it. Does anybody know how long I need to stay off Suboxone for Kratom to work
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds