Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:

TOPIC:

kratom and Ed problems 5 months 1 week ago #50599

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1973
Hey Buckey ,

This is a completely safe space , and that’s a valid question you have . I can only speak in terms of personal experience. For me at 39, one beneficial part of my kratom regimen is that I am able to sustain longer in the love arena , but I think the same thing that allows this to happen , could possibly add to (in some cases ) some difficulty in maintaining ones form. Most men as we age have experienced a similar scenario and I think the worry and concern adds to this happening. Try not to feel pressured to perform , relax but have intentions , laying in bed with your sweetie in your birthday suit can really feed the fire ....! !.... ...
I would think that with much higher amounts than what your taking would be more likeliness to contribute , but since your amount is very reasonable and consider low, maybe it’s more of an age factor ? Idk... I’m always of the opinion that everything affects everything, in that way kratom could be a factor .

Not being a doctor, but a herbal enthusiast, is look into testosterone promoting herbs such as tongkat Ali, ... have never tried it but I’m interested for the claims this herb can provide .

Here’s a quick link to other ideas -
www.healthline.com/nutrition/best-testosterone-booster-supplements

I want you to know that $hit happens and not to feel bad, but with lowered stress, exercise and healthy diet with some beneficial herbs , this can only help in all areas of life .

Another thing to consider if after doing all the above ( keeping in mind there’s no quick fix usually ) to look into low levels of testosterone therapy , to gently boost your levels , Joe Rogan from the Joe Rogan podcast does this , small amounts from what I understand can be very beneficial and with little to none detrimental problems.

We are here for you my friend , hope others add to ideas of what may help .

Take care
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: bomalley, INSENSE3, buckey

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

kratom and Ed problems 5 months 1 week ago #50597

• buckey
  • buckey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 43
Hay friends need some help with the facts on the use of kratom
Been using this plant now for over I would say 6 months now, I suffer with high levels of pain and cause of that bad fatigue, My daily use is about 12 grams so about 3 to 4 grams 3 times a day to help with my pains, and energies
I have probably been using every day now for about 7 weeks without any breaks, some days I well only take 1 dose but most days 2 and really bad days 3 doses.
Now I am 60 but in good shape still I feel, I just got into a new relationship with a beautiful lady after a year and a half from my last one, and my sex drive is still very high, I have been finding that my capability to sustain my manly hood does not last that long which was not bad prier to this.
Because I usually take my dose of kratom before I see her to help me cop with my pain, can this effect my performance in sustaining the ability to stay strong sorta speaking…
I canda feel weird asking but I was wondering if anyone can help on the question, and if it just might have to do with age, and if I have to start to use help does anyone have suggestion on a more natural way wather the Blue pill,
Thanks friends and thank you if any one can way in for me….
The following user(s) said Thank You: INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds