Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Withdrawing from Suboxone using kratom 1 month 3 weeks ago #50624

• TimD
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
Hello. I am also on my 4 the day off suboxone. I was on it for 13 years. My dose before coming off was 1/2 mg suboxone. I am currently taking 4g red Borneo Kratom every 4-6 hours and is really helping with any withdrawal symptoms. When I take my Kratom I can feel relief from my symptoms and will experience a light euphoria within half an hour. Some of my withdrawal symptoms coming off suboxone are depression/anxiety, headache, muscle and joint pain and restless legs. Its kinda crazy someone is going through the exact same thing as me. We can do this! We are doing it!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Withdrawing from Suboxone 1 month 3 weeks ago #50610

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1285
Good morning phumphries,

It’s hard to give an exact time frame , when you take a kratom dose , do you feel more level ? Lowered WD symptoms? That’s the best you can hope for so soon . Over the course of the next 3-..?? Weeks , you should be feeling more of kratom has to offer . If using headship kratom ( which is notoriously bad quality and way over priced) we encourage you to order from one of our approved vendors . Not all kratom is equal , and quality is what we all need/ want ... if you have sourced from a quality vendor , this just means your needing more detox time to begin feeling more from the kratom . Remember subs are powerful , they muscle out the kratom effects , your off to a good start .... any relief at all? Feeling more normal than not .......a good sign !!

Please check back in my friend , look forward to hearing from you (L)

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

Withdrawing from Suboxone using kratom 1 month 3 weeks ago #50596

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2193
The other properties of Kratom that don't relate to opioid receptors should also be helping. Similar herbs that don't impact the opioid receptors are popular for that reason. Hirsuta, and Javanica, are two such herbs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Withdrawing from Suboxone using kratom 1 month 3 weeks ago #50593

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1285
Congratulations Phumphries , well done !

And Welcome to ILK.

So here’s the thing , both subs and kratom touch upon the same receptors , subs being a whole lot stronger , the best to expect from kratom until your receptors have cooled down and have detoxed more is a lowering of WD symptoms . Feeling more like how you’d imagine normal might feel like ( what ever that is lol) , meaning significantly lowered wd . As time goes on and the subs are entirely out of your system , you begin to experience more of kratom full benefits package . Energy,relaxation, moodlift......pain relief....

So dose as often as needed while detoxing, wait till your feeling WD’s kicking in, then dose ... of you need more later , take more . Don’t worry during this time about taking to much leaf , as you can lower that later , the main thing , first things first ... continue your path off of subs !

Very nice to meet you , I have to scramble to get to work , more will welcome you in a bit !!

To have control over your life by stopping such a powerful substance.... much respect , very impressed !

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17

Withdrawing from Suboxone using kratom 1 month 3 weeks ago #50588

• Phumphries
  • Phumphries's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
Hi this is my first time on this forum I am trying to wean off Suboxone using Kratom I haven't used Suboxone in 4 days and I took 4 grams of Kratom this morning and still don't feel it is that normal? By the way I jumped off at 2mg Suboxone
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds