Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Greasy Food After consumtion (Potentiation) ? 1 month 1 week ago #50828

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4070
hey kingpin!

I personally have better burns with healthier foods and good fats. but yeah I even warmed up coconut oil and melted in kratom in candy molds and froze it.

and hey off topic.. I cant seem to locate your site. are you out right now? and yes brando.. well deserved in rotation. I think im gonna try a little chill nerd for tonight!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Greasy Food After consumtion (Potentiation) ? 1 month 1 week ago #50821

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1287
Hello Mr. Kingpin B-)

This is happened a few times, doesn’t always happen with me but definitely a few times has very noticeably hit harder, I just find anything with Oils and fats seems to help with absorption or who knows…

I like pizza with just about anything, pairs well with my kratom burns as well LOL

Hope you’re doing well, I need to try some more of my order I got from you not too long ago, thanks for doing what you do! Be good my brethren (L)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Babel-17

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere. Reason: For the love of the leaf !!

Greasy Food After consumtion (Potentiation) ? 1 month 1 week ago #50820

• Kratomkingpin
  • Kratomkingpin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 93
The other day i had a few scoops of my green ultra, which by now after over a month of taking it have built a tolerance to, and an hour after taking it i ate a double meat cheeseburger, 30 minutes later i was HIT HARD, almost to the point of having the wobbles. i had heard of this before with consuming fatty foods helped to potentiate the kratom. i was blown away by how great i felt. i believe the fatty cheeseburger really hit it off! has anyone else experienced this before?
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Babel-17, JimP, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds