Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Just in case 4 months 3 weeks ago #50867

• INSENSE3
  • INSENSE3's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 211
We are thankful for the smooth transition with regard to the ILK website, and look forward to discovering the new features!

While pushing forward, please remember we are just a phone call away (or email or text). I’m noticing some issues here and want to be sure you have our information handy! Thanks to everyone for the constant support and friendships. Helping one another on this site really helps all of us to be more productive and take a more active role in our lives.

Thanks to Brandon (SomethingSacred) and George and all at ILK!

Just give us a call or get in touch with any questions. We are always here to help! Our information is:

INSENSE3
goldleafbotanicals.net (Wild)
www.InSenseBotanicals.com (Farmed or Plantation)
916-201-0454 or cell 530-303-2454
The following user(s) said Thank You: C.O.B, michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds