Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Health problems from long term excessive use 2 weeks 4 days ago #51021

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1266
Hey little bear! Always lovely to see you around these parts LOL really appreciate your contributions to the community, Hope you’re doing well sweetie Hey little bear! How is lovely to see you around these parts LOL really appreciate your contributions to the community, hope you’re doing well sweetie, don’t be a stranger!!!!Just know that you’re loved and respected from our little tribe… Take care
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Health problems from long term excessive use 2 weeks 4 days ago #51020

• Littlebear3
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 448
Not sure I have an answer. It doesn't sound like your Kratom use is terribly excessive.
However, on the hydration issue i have a thought. Aside from fluid intake, electrolytes can have an impact on feeling hydrated.

I mention this because I have a friend who is a heavy sweater. Well, he sweats a lot. He also has always been someone who drinks a lot of water. He was having fatigue issues and ond doctor mentioned dehydration. However, that really was not the issue. It turned out that although he consumed a lot of fluid, he was deficient in electrolytes. That can also be an issue for people that take any medication that increases urine output.

With the frequent bowel movements, you are losing a lot of fluid, and just increasing consumption alone might not help if you are also deficient in electrolytes.

Just a thought.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Health problems from long term excessive use 3 weeks 3 days ago #50962

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8761
Apologies, sadhippo.
Laurie

Health problems from long term excessive use 3 weeks 3 days ago #50961

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1266
I hear you sadhippo,

Sometimes it’s hard to get a feel for the tone from typed words , I don’t think anyone was trying to lecture you ... just info shared with the best of intentions.

There’s some who may have had similar symptoms as you , but some folks are more lurkers and not as ready to add thoughts to a post , and that’s ok... we all have our unique work in life to sort out ... no judgements .

Has anything changed since your last visit here ? Are you still experiencing the frequent need to use the restroom?

Wishing you the best, I wish I had a solid 1,2,3 solution to offer . One way to really know if kratom is causing or adding to your symptoms would be to take a break and take notes . Probably not what you want to hear , but that’s the best way to check for a correlation.

Just want to clarify , this isn’t a preachy lecturing type of place , we are all trying to figure out how to move through this life with added quality and less pain endured everyday. I hope you find some good info and some steps to take so you can get some solid relief !

Take care

Brandon

Added thought - if the symptoms are the same whether you lower your kratom amount or raise it ....other than the increase in fatigue this may be more of a deeper seated condition from your IBS,
Perhaps try making tea versus eating the leaf ... worth a try (L) (c) I’d also look into taking some digestive enzymes as a daily supplement to help with your digestion, not a doctor or giving “medical advice “, but may be something to try out .
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

Health problems from long term excessive use 3 weeks 4 days ago #50959

• sadhippo
  • sadhippo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
Wasn't really looking to get a lecture. Mostly just wanted to know if anyone else had ever experienced anything similar to the problems I'm having. Not sure how many views this thread has gotten but looks like probably my answer is no.

Health problems from long term excessive use 3 weeks 4 days ago #50950

• Maggy47
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Excessive use of everything is bad when you are going to start using kratom you must know about its bad effects. you should always use it in a reasonable quantity. kratom also has many good effects for our health and body but you should follow the instruction about it's dose. you need to see this article to get a detailed guide. www.kratomtips.com/health-benefits-associated-with...-stimulating-effects
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Health problems from long term excessive use 3 weeks 6 days ago #50917

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8761
I’m just effing nosy. While following this topic with interest and sincere compassion, I’m just curious what drove you to starting kratom in the first place?
It MIGHT be of help with this? And I’m nosy.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Health problems from long term excessive use 4 weeks 21 hours ago #50892

• CanadianTW
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 306
My friend had crohns, and up until now i thought it was a synonym for IBS, sorry about that! I just googled it, its more clear now. Since its not the autoimmune i was thinking of, most of what i wrote dosent make sense but its all good cuz from the discussions we have here there is always someone thats gonna find it and that it will help. And thats what we are all about, helping eachother out :)

Peace

Last edit: by CanadianTW.

Health problems from long term excessive use 4 weeks 21 hours ago #50891

• sadhippo
  • Fresh Boarder
Canadian,

Diet is basically ham sausage eggs steak salmon sweet potatoes yams. I never eat any sugar at all.
Fasting- No I've never done it, I've looked into it a ton and definitely agree that it's a smart thing to do to improve health and longevity, just for me, it's not exactly possible given my situation.
No I haven't tried a complete break from kratom. I would need something to substitute for it. I just googled Iboga and it sounds interesting.
The 1 gram per day, I did for the last week.
Paleo/Keto, yes, I lost 40 pounds in 3 months on a keto diet back in 2015. Eat paleo only ever since.
I will definitely look more into Iboga. Thanks a lot for that recommendation.

Sorry to hear about your friend, although, I suspect it wasn't IBS that he had, or maybe he did have it, but it wasn't what contributed to his death as IBS is not a life threatening illness. It's basically just a huge nuisance and inconvenience. IBS is a diagnosis by exclusion. They test for everything and if everything comes back negative, the doctors tell you that you have a case of IBS, which basically means they don't know what is causing it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, CanadianTW, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Health problems from long term excessive use 4 weeks 22 hours ago #50890

• sadhippo
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey thanks a lot for that post. I appreciate the effort you put into it.

1. I'll try to make a better effort to drink more water, see if that helps at all, thanks for that.
2. Yeah I've gotten it from the same source that I first learned about it 5 years ago. A guy who I have a lot of faith in. I would be willing to try from another source though.
3. My diet I watch very closely, I have to since everything makes me sick. Cannot eat any leafy greens, basically all I can eat is meat/fish, eggs and sweet potatoes/yams. So I basically eat that and nothing else every day.
4. I've spent so much time thinking about all this, I just can't come up with anything that makes sense as far as what else I could be taking that's contributing to this.

Interesting idea that you think I could be experiencing a withdrawal. I'll give this a try tomorrow and see if it might help at all.

Thanks so much for your thoughts. I really appreciate it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, CanadianTW, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.351 seconds