Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Dosage recommendation 1 month 2 weeks ago #51122

• smoothc
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 246
I agree with everyone on this! If it's good kratom 3 doses a day is perfect for me and my tolerance. What screws me up is when I'm forced to dose sub par kratom and end up dosing more than I should to try and get some results.
Bad kratom will torture your tolerance in my opinion. I could be wrong, who knows. I keep experimenting and learn more everyday.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dosage recommendation 1 month 2 weeks ago #51105

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1516

cybin_spores wrote: What helps me with tolerance is only taking it 3 times a day. I’ll take some at 7am - 3pm - 8pm. Seems to be effective, I get desired effects as long as the Kratom is actually good. I used to take it like every 4 hours like clock work or even more and that wasn’t helping anything.
Plus finding good Kratom from new vendors always helps.

Ha! That’s exactly what I just started to do myself cybin... instead of every 4 hrs , I’m now on the every 6 hr dose regimen . I’m already feeling the benefit from this new schedule.

There was a increasing number of doses that just weren’t delivering the relief I know , love and depend on... which is very frustrating, so I made up my mind to adjust my intake . So far today I’ve taken 2 doses , and that second dose was spectacular! Very promising and good inspiration to keep at this. The brain can convince us it’s fine to keep taking more , but when the results are less than fruitful , it defeats the whole purpose .!

Dustin -

Thx for the sweet deal for all of the ILK members , very awesome !! I really enjoyed your products and am deciding what I will order in the near future ... the GMD was delightful , and the gold Bali as well.

Hope you everyone is off to a good week , make sure your kind to yourself and love up your family and friends ... not a order lol, but a good suggestion ...

And if anyone is having less than ideal doses , it’s entirely worth spacing each one by 6 hrs and take slightly less than you normally would . The payoff is super worth the effort !

*i moved this thread to Kratom Discussion ..!!..!!.. :)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere. Reason: For the love of the leaf !!

Dosage recommendation 1 month 2 weeks ago #51102

• dustinsparks
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 10
Hey Jason - I see you said "I get desired effects as long as the Kratom is actually good" - man that is soooo true! This is admittedly a promotion - but we started selling Kratom because there is SO much garbage out there and it's getting worse as Kratom catches on. Our reviews speak for themselves and are all from Verified Purchasers - have e look at the recent review we received on ILK - www.ilovekratom.com/forum/rate-a-vendor/9671-craving-kratom-review.html

If you want to try it for yourself - Go ahead and use the Coupon code NEWILK20 - for ILK members there are NO RESTRICTIONS - you can use it on Extract, Blends, Extract Tablets - anything. We equally believe in the most potent, freshest Kratom for the $$ - and it's GUARANTEED so you have nothing to lose :)

All of our Kratom is from an AKA Certified Vendor, 3rd party lab tested for Complete Micro Profile, HM, FTIR USP, AOAC 1, Total Plate Count, Coliforms, E. coli, Staphylococcus, Salmonella, Heavy Metals, Arsenic, Cadmium, Mercury, Lead, Color, & Odor.
Dustin Sparks
Co-Owner | Account Manager, DSMB Group LLC
512-627-3071 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.cravingkratom.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Dosage recommendation 1 month 3 weeks ago #51048

• cybin_spores
  • cybin_spores's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom is my friend.
  • Thank you received: 507
What helps me with tolerance is only taking it 3 times a day. I’ll take some at 7am - 3pm - 8pm. Seems to be effective, I get desired effects as long as the Kratom is actually good. I used to take it like every 4 hours like clock work or even more and that wasn’t helping anything.
Plus finding good Kratom from new vendors always helps.
~Jason
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Dosage recommendation 1 month 3 weeks ago #51045

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4241
hey cybin!

you know probably more than me, no matter how good the vendor, rotate.. rotate... snd rotate..i have a couple fave vendors that don't just work as well as they used to cause im used to their products, and I need a bigger dose to find the 'sweet spot' and then my tolerance increases!

got myself in a little bind with that. full reset needed and done. now down to 2g on average maybe 3 wooo….

anyways blah blah.. I left my cents!

I say start with 4 to 4.5 extract enhancement is another ballgame for us plain leaf common folks. I do on occasion, but haven't worked enough yet to need it. my one 12 hr day this weekend made it close!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, cybin_spores, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Dosage recommendation 1 month 3 weeks ago #51043

• cybin_spores
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom is my friend.
Thanks Nan. I’ve been wanting to try it for years, but for some reason never ordered any. I’m the guy that always orders straight leaf, no blends or extracts, but I’ve been having a lot of pain in my feet and hands lately, wanted to see if this would help any more than the normal stuff. Oties is pretty awesome though, very consistent, very high quality powder, very cheap, it’s that powder sugar textured stuff, I love it. I may be starting to get a little tolerant to it though. The super red MD, hits me every time though.
~Jason
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Nan70, michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Dosage recommendation 1 month 4 weeks ago #51037

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1516
Hi cybin,
Good to see a OG here , how have you been ?
Otie’s is great , really cool guy as well.
I am curious about the Fibro blend as well. Thx for breaking it down Nan ..!!..!!..
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, cybin_spores, Babel-17

Dosage recommendation 1 month 4 weeks ago #51034

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3949
Red Fibro is one of my favorites from Pa. I used it for pain flares when I need "extra". It has 5% extract but its not extreme did not effect my tolerance or anything.
20% Bali
25% Red Borneo
35% Red Thai
15% Ultra MD
5% Extract
I just took my normal dose, it was strong I could have dosed it down by .5 grams either dose it was very effective. Try your lowest dose 5 grams I feel it will work very well.
Let me know how it worked for you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, cybin_spores, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Dosage recommendation 1 month 4 weeks ago #51031

• cybin_spores
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom is my friend.
Anyone have dosage recommendations for the Original Red Fibro blend from PA botanicals. Anybody that has bought it recently as we know potency and batches can change from time to time. I’ve never tried this one before. I’m usually taking around 5-6 grams at a time. Mostly been using Oties botanicals recently, super red MD, super gold, red gold, super green MD, super green. Which are all great, super red MD being my go to favorite. Thanks in advance.
~Jason
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds