Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Favorite Kratom Consumption Type 3 months 2 weeks ago #51373

• gmantheman
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 864
In the morning, I mix kratom, freshly brewed coffee, coconut/mct oil, protein powder, and monk fruit or stevia in a blender. In the evening I mix kratom with a powdered magnesium supplement such as calm in hot water.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Favorite Kratom Consumption Type 3 months 2 weeks ago #51368

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2540
I weigh out the Tea onto a small piece of paper on top of a digital scale. I pour it from the paper onto a spoon. I then get some water in my mouth, and put the spoon in my mouth. That allows the Tea slide off the spoon and start mixing with the water. I don't mind the taste of Kratom so I make sure the water and Kratom get mixed before I swallow.

Someone on Otie's Facebook page shared this method, and IIRC she posted a short video of it as well.

Last edit: by Babel-17.

Favorite Kratom Consumption Type 3 months 2 weeks ago #51360

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4051

keep it under my tongue for a few minutes

I do this for a booster if a dose isn't giving me enough relief, if I find I need a bit more comfort level I take about 300mg no more than 500mg and will hold it under the tongue for a few minutes. Herbal medicines in dissoluble tablets and especially essential oils are better dosed under the tongue. Its an excellent trick if you don't mind the muddy paste.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Favorite Kratom Consumption Type 3 months 2 weeks ago #51359

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Away
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2001
Oh lol, instead of doing the normal T&W , I’ve been taking a small sip of water and putting the powder under my tongue, sublingually ... I mix the wee bit of water so the leaf is like a mud consistency and keep it under my tongue for a few minuets, then drink more water and wash it down or swish the powder for a minuet then down the hatch . I’ve found this to take faster effects and you can take less than your normal dose on occasion.. tolerance being a factor . I’ve gotten pretty good at it and don’t mind the flavor not one bit .. am able to sub up to 5.5-6 gms :) but I’d recommend starting with a gm or two . (L) one of my preferred vendors who I also consider my friend shared this trick with me , please let me know what you think !
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nan70, michele373, Babel-17

Favorite Kratom Consumption Type 3 months 2 weeks ago #51327

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Away
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2001
Welcome to the ILK community mikebiz (L)

My workday route is powder mixed with GFJ, easier for me to take in front of my boss than going for the T&W method ... which is what I do later in the evening when not working ... also .. I keep some home made caps on hand in case I need some boosting in between my doses. :)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Nan70, michele373, Babel-17

Favorite Kratom Consumption Type 3 months 2 weeks ago #51324

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4051
I only will use extracts to mix with a decreased kratom dose than my norm if I need extra pain management. Powder is easier to weigh and adjust the right amount.
Extracts could undo diligent tolerance control measures so always proceed with caution.
I think most people will lean towards the shot for the ease of use, sometimes capsules are slow to kick in for either regular powder or extracts.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Favorite Kratom Consumption Type 3 months 2 weeks ago #51320

• mikebiz316
  • mikebiz316's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
I have been seeing all types of new ways to take kratom and different strengths in multiple forms. I am just curious what are your favorite's? I am aware of Kratom Powder, Kratom Capsules, Kratom Powder Extract, Kratom Capsule Extract, Kratom Extract Shots, Kratom Extract powder flavored shots (like kool-aid). From personal feedback I am hearing Kratom Extract Capsules.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds