Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Taper question 3 months 2 weeks ago #51389

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4423
aww laurie,

you are too kind, but that isnt totally true! you and nan helped me immensely when i first started on the benefits of IS and akuamma. i didnt even know where to start. just being laid off was the perfect storm for research after new years. knowing i was planning a full reset just nudged me to do alot of digging.

in sense has a few targeted herbs, and i knew all had to be special. and meridian you can even look up herbs for pain. in no way have i tried them all but researched a few. like myrrh and indian warrior. still havent pulled the trigger but ill try eventually!

but yes zuriel, thats part of what keeps many of us so active here. its not just all about kratom. i mean it is, but you know what i mean lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Nan70, zauriel, Richard65, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Taper question 3 months 2 weeks ago #51370

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9076
I’d like to clarify that michelle373 is actually the most informed member on the topics of alternative botanicals and essential oils, and kratom. But I was inspired to try skullcap by her recommendations! It’s so nice to be able to check with others to discuss so many aspects for safe and proper alternative health product choosing and use. This forum is a huge family, minus the dysfunction! Glad you’re here! I look forward to more updates soon!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nan70, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Taper question 3 months 2 weeks ago #51367

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
hey zauriel!

im so glad that worked for you. its a go to for me as well. its got its own huge list of health benefits as well.

thats the reason so many of us are active here. the 'health food stores' around me dont even have kratom and akuamma and many herbs we all use and love. and what they do have is way overpriced. i get it they have to leave the lights on but 4X higher than what i can get it for online is just crazy.

i quickly made myself home when i found this open heart and minded community that really helps everyones journey. im sure it helps most lurkers too! they have their own reasons for not putting themselves out there like us.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Nan70, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Taper question 3 months 2 weeks ago #51365

• zauriel
  • zauriel's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 27
I just tried skullcap for the first time last night, Laurie. Wow! I really did the trick! I took it about 30 minutes before bed (with some magnesium glycinate) and within 20 minutes I was in a fuzzy zone, then effortlessly drifted to sleep. No restlessness at all. Thanks for that! I ordered some akuamma as well. I am so grateful for everyone's input and support!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Taper question 3 months 2 weeks ago #51348

• zauriel
  • Fresh Boarder
I appreciate your input, Michele! I will hunt down some akuamma, kava, and other herbs today! Hooray!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Taper question 3 months 2 weeks ago #51343

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2015
Hi Zauriel,

I don’t have much to add to this but you’ve been given some wisdom from those in the know ! The only couple breaks I’ve taken lasted almost 2 days , and Akuamma made that go pretty easy ... between that and the other suggested herbs , you have some great herbal tools to help you on your taper .

Good to see you again.
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, zauriel

Taper question 3 months 2 weeks ago #51342

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9076
Nan70! Michelle373! OMG you girls rock! >:D
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Taper question 3 months 2 weeks ago #51339

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
hey zauriel!

yes you have done great, and are on the right path. i personally dont recommend going back to larger doses unless you really have to. it will make it harder when you cut it off.

i did a full reset in jan and did great with other herbals and occasional stem and vein. i do highly recommed all the herbs mentioned from insense/ gold leaf. its easy to cap your own akuamma, i used a bowl and caps in the beginning.

instant kava also helped me immensely for night to help me sleep. as far as approved vendors, re-leaf llc (maine )has one of the best bang/ buck i dont get reverse tolerance from it, and only need a small dose, but thats me.

insense/ gold leaf ILKFORME15%
re-leaf my code GRYVOIQUU8 for 10%

kratom eye has some great kava and they have a few new strains posted, but they are a bit more expensive. and the kava is an extract.

let us know how you do!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, zauriel, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Taper question 3 months 2 weeks ago #51337

• zauriel
  • Fresh Boarder
I am familiar with Goldleaf - I get my kratom from them!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Nan70, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Taper question 3 months 2 weeks ago #51336

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4051
Akuamma is super bitter. i can drink it mixed in water but most people cannot tolerate it. I buy my botanicals from Insense/Goldleaf. Ginko is widely available you can get it anywhere.
You can use the search here to find discussions on I think most of these botanicls.

Hi Laurie!!!! >:D
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, zauriel, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds