Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Shipping 150 fresh USA kratom leaf in the mail! YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENS! 2 months 4 weeks ago #51480

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1970
Dang it , good to know Laurie , 5 is bueno, no need to worry .... I am very interested in trying kratomleaf’s product ..... very cool ! :)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Shipping 150 fresh USA kratom leaf in the mail! YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENS! 2 months 4 weeks ago #51478

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9052
Hey y’all! Mine arrived fine, but I didn’t chew enough upon initial opening and locking down proper use was not possible as the rest were dead soon after that, once the seal has been opened. I was so bummed, but it was my fault that I only chewed 3 leaves with the “sugar in the raw” package added (super perfect, thank you ☺️). Those of you interested, maybe try 5? I don’t know why I was afraid of going crazy on my tolerance level because it is live leaves, so tolerance is not going to be an issue. My anxiety about it made NO SENSE SCIENTIFICALLY. My bad. I’ll be eating more leaves in future tries.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Laurie.

Shipping 150 fresh USA kratom leaf in the mail! YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENS! 2 months 4 weeks ago #51476

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 461
Greetings!

I'm interested in your product and your plants. We don't have a line for plants and viable seeds have been a joke, if you can master this, I think we could reach a lot of people. Can we talk on the phone? Text maybe? E-mail?

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
541-250-1653

We plan on moving to Hawaii soon, to preserve our quality of life. I imagine growing our own Kratom trees someday, tons of them. We should be there by the end of the year (excited!) Where do you grow out of? I'm eager to speak with you, very eager!
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Shipping 150 fresh USA kratom leaf in the mail! YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENS! 3 months 5 days ago #51435

• Pizza and kratom ?
Thx for your post Kratom Leaf!
Very cool , chewing in fresh leaves sounds pretty neat ,

Take care brother
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Shipping 150 fresh USA kratom leaf in the mail! YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENS! 3 months 6 days ago #51430

• Kratomleaf.us
  • Kratomleaf.us's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 17
funny enough there was no difference between shipping methods. I made this video as i was shipping leaf, kratom trees, and seed pods to my mod team on Kratom Watchdog as part of our monthly ship to reward our mod team. But every time I shipped to one particular mod the leaf came as inedible. After the second attempt I figured I would try and get more scientific to see if I could pin point what is going wrong. On the 3rd attempt..... nothing happened. All of the leaf that was shipped was perfectly fine.

Last edit: by Kratomleaf.us.

Shipping 150 fresh USA kratom leaf in the mail! YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENS! 3 months 1 week ago #51419

• Pizza and kratom ?
Hmm , I’d say individually wrapped with silica is probably the best? Next guess , bundled together with silica and paper towel ..

Curious to know which is the next method for mailing fresh leaves :)

Thx for sharing your adventure endeavors with us (L)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Kratomleaf.us

Shipping 150 fresh USA kratom leaf in the mail! YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENS! 3 months 1 week ago #51418

• Kratomleaf.us
  • Kratomleaf.us's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 17
Shipping 150 fresh USA kratom leaf in the mail! YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENS!

kratomwatchdog.com/topic/3476/topic

This video has been a process in the making. We are a nursery based in the
United States. I get asked quite frequently if kratom leaf is safe and possible to ship via the mail. A part 2 is currently in the works and should be out in the next couple of weeks so keep a eye on our channel for the conclusion. In the mean time, make sure to ask good questions and link your friends.
What do you think will end up being the best way to ship fresh kratom leaf in the mail?

1. Each leaf has a individual paper towel in between each leaf.
2. A bundle of fresh leaves but wrapped in paper towels
3. A bundle of fresh leaves with a silica packet
4. Fresh Leaf with no paper towel with a silica packet
5. Fresh leaf by itself with no paper towels or silica packets.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds