Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Indo Vendor big issue 1 month 3 weeks ago #52096

• Insense1
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1935
Thanks Jaredt82....

During this whole Corona Virus thats been going on, our shipments have not stopped.

Maybe slowed a touch but our supplier in Indonesia have kept us aware of whats going on at any particular time so we could allow enough time so we didn't run out of anything.

but then again....our orders are not necessarily small so you may be correct.....at least with all thats going on right now.

Shipping to the EU is a tricky one. LOL

Enjoy Life Always!

insense1
Rob
530-644-0456
insensebotanicals.com
goldleafbotanicals.net
:-)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Insense1.

Indo Vendor big issue 1 month 3 weeks ago #52093

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1970

HerbalRVA wrote: Thanks! Im getting back into my old roots now with posting online. My life was thrown upside down about two years ago and its just gotten to a point now where I'm ok.

I just realized your now a ILK approved vendor , welcome to the family Mr Jfish, stoked to have you here brother !!! Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything , anything at all :)

Cheers
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1

Indo Vendor big issue 2 months 3 days ago #51982

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 461
I typically have shipments take up to 2 to 4 weeks to move, and with our current issue of Coronavirus, I've seen some take 2 months. Usually I don't see this until Christmas or Chinese New Year. You're still okay. Did it move, yet?
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Indo Vendor big issue 2 months 5 days ago #51937

• HerbalRVA
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
Thanks! Im getting back into my old roots now with posting online. My life was thrown upside down about two years ago and its just gotten to a point now where I'm ok.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Indo Vendor big issue 2 months 6 days ago #51898

• Pizza and kratom ?
Hey man! Thank you for your insight , and nice to see you here :) I’ve purchased from your company in the past , some nice leaf memories.

Take care Mr. Jfish !

Brandon
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1

Indo Vendor big issue 2 months 1 week ago #51845

• HerbalRVA
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
I dont believe Indonesia's USPS system (POS) is open yet. So Indonesian vendors for smaller shipments must use fedex,ups,or dhl all of which do not ship kratom. With that said these suppliers mislabel the shipments and trick them into shipping the product. They eventually catch onto a shipper doing this and stop it. So most likely the Indonesians do not have any shipping methods right now for smaller shipments. I would recommend staying with domestic suppliers unless your willing to gamble your money away. Its the same product stateside as direct.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Indo Vendor big issue 2 months 3 weeks ago #51590

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9052
BUMMER Jaredt82,

I’ve been harping about buying in the USA for years. Going direct skips the vendors kicking in donations for the AKA to keep kratom accessible and legal.

So sorry to hear about your order. The Indonesians also have families to feed and this shipping problem along with the virus has essentially cut them off from any income.

We really need shopping done here to help pay for donations going to tackle these problems (although the AKA cannot do squat about the virus and how it’s affecting families across the globe). The AKA IS working on keeping kratom accessible and legal but a lot of orders got filled and confiscated. Particularly the small kilo orders.

Buying from them again will not override the problems.

Look around this website for some cool discount codes to help offset some of your losses since shopping here more IS more expensive.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Laurie.

Indo Vendor big issue 2 months 3 weeks ago #51588

• Pizza and kratom ?
Hey Jared,

I’m sorry to hear about the long wait , there’s been some major shipping issues with overseas shipping as well as within the states ... many small vendors and some bigger ones as well are waiting much longer periods of time to get their orders delivered . So this is a problem across the board. It’s always a risk when ordering straight from indo , I hope you get your leaf sooner than not , but it may take a bit even if everything goes well... in the meantime , please consider placing a order with one of our amazing ILK vendors if needing leaf like right now , great prices and great quality !

Please keep us updated on your order , I hope it all works out !

Wishing your success all the best with this order (L)

Brandon

Also, I’m not savvy of the laws surrounding kratom being shipped in the EU, if there’s legal concerns with customs , I’m afraid your order may never get to you , I pray that this is not the case .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Babel-17

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

Indo Vendor big issue 2 months 3 weeks ago #51572

• Jaredt82
  • Jaredt82's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
Hello I placed a order with a Indo vendor on June 18th I was told my order is in Queue and waiting on a tracking number with UPS since June 20th. Anyone else having this issue? Order is going to EU.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds