Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)

TOPIC:

$55 Kratom Kilo Powder – New Customer Promo (ILK Members) 2 months 12 hours ago #52176

• DenverJeff
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 152
Is this promo over? Tried checking out but notice said coupon didn't apply to the product (Gold Bali Kratom Powder). I'm a first time customer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

$55 Kratom Kilo Powder – New Customer Promo (ILK Members) 2 months 2 weeks ago #51892

• dustinsparks
  • dustinsparks's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 37
Hey Kratering - did you see the post I made about some customer having an issue? The promo won't work, for existing customers but if you are a new customer - you should be able to try again with no issues (and a chewable extract tablet is added to all orders as an apology for the confusion.
Dustin Sparks
Co-Owner | Account Manager, DSMB Group LLC
512-627-3071 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.cravingkratom.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

$55 Kratom Kilo Powder – New Customer Promo (ILK Members) 2 months 2 weeks ago #51891

• dustinsparks
  • Fresh Boarder
Didn't ditch the promo - it but definitely heard what Rookie was saying - and honestly we agree with him - it does sound a little too good to be true, but our customers have no-risk - 30-day money-back guarantee - no questions asked, on all of our products.

But we will be putting more thought into our discounting going forward, as "just blow it out" does have a little "too good to be true" feeling.

Lesson learned :)
Dustin Sparks
512-627-3071 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.cravingkratom.com

$55 Kratom Kilo Powder – New Customer Promo (ILK Members) 2 months 2 weeks ago #51890

• dustinsparks
  • Fresh Boarder
We recently had a few users (not all) report that they were having problems with the  Coupon Code CKNEW55 for a $55 Kilo of Kratom.

We looked into it and this coupon code will not work for existing customers - so if you have already ordered from us that might be the issue.

HOWEVER - if you are a NEW customer and still having an issue - we wanted to email you and say we have cleared everything that could have been the issue, tested (and double-tested) the coupon and it works.

If you were not able to take advantage of the coupon code CKNEW55 - please try again and if you have ANY issue - please reply or hit us up on our site.

Also, we are including a sample chewable extract tablet on all orders as an apology for any inconvenience.

Thank you and again - so sorry for any confusion or inconvenience.
Dustin Sparks
www.cravingkratom.com
www.linkedin.com/in/dustinsparks/
Dustin Sparks
www.cravingkratom.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

$55 Kratom Kilo Powder – New Customer Promo (ILK Members) 2 months 2 weeks ago #51869

• dustinsparks
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi - have you ordered before by chance? It is only a promo for new Customers. However if you are a new customer and still having issues - can you please PM me the message you are getting and we will gladly sort this out for you.
Dustin Sparks
www.cravingkratom.com

$55 Kratom Kilo Powder – New Customer Promo (ILK Members) 2 months 2 weeks ago #51865

• rookie
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 101
i hear you.......

but no thank you

rookie

$55 Kratom Kilo Powder – New Customer Promo (ILK Members) 2 months 2 weeks ago #51864

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9076
Maybe he ditched it after rookie posted ?

Humor just kidding hope you get it soon
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Leelove

$55 Kratom Kilo Powder – New Customer Promo (ILK Members) 2 months 2 weeks ago #51863

• kratering
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 589
Coupon it's not working tried to buy green md

$55 Kratom Kilo Powder – New Customer Promo (ILK Members) 2 months 2 weeks ago #51862

• dustinsparks
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Rookie - I hear you. There is a TON of garbage out there. And absolutely NO ONE could stay in biz for $55 kilos.

However, you can view our COA's (Certificates of Authenticity) on our site, and check out verified reviews.

The $55 promo has 2 "reasons" for being:

1 - We have a surplus. We had a Social Influencer Campaign that we pulled the plug on. We bought loads of inventory in anticipation of this campaign, but the Agency we were working with did some "questionable" things and we are currently vetting other options.

2 - We want to get in front of more new customers.

But you have me thinking this promo might seem a little "too good to be true"...point noted - thank you.

We have great reviews from other ILK members and are an Approved ILK Vendor - We would never think of doing anything shady to this community or any Kratom user or community,

That said - there can be some uncertainty when buying items sight unseen, and that’s why we offer our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee on all our kratom powders and kratom capsules, to set your mind at ease.

We only sell Kratom from verified AKA Vendors, and we invest loads into making sure all of our Kratom is 3rd party tested fo
Complete Micro Profile, HM, FTIR USP, AOAC 1, Total Plate Count, Coliforms, E. coli, Staphylococcus, Salmonella, Heavy Metals, Arsenic, Cadmium, Mercury, Lead, Color, & Odor.

Basically like everyone else, we want the best for our money so in terms of freshness, purity, color, odor and most importantly potency we don't think there is a better Kratom for your $.

You can try it risk-free - we are all Kratom enthusiasts at Craving Kratom - I promise you won't be disappointed - heck try one of our Free samples, and add in the notes you are an ILK member and we'll throw in extra samples
Dustin Sparks
www.cravingkratom.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tammyfaye96, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by dustinsparks. Reason: Grammar errors

$55 Kratom Kilo Powder – New Customer Promo (ILK Members) 2 months 2 weeks ago #51861

• rookie
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 101
$55 dollar kilos.....hmmmm

I have heard many things about places like that.... no thank you!

must have got a boat load for $15 dollars a kilo

probably sorted on the coffee table

not trying to attack you brother, but in the short time i have been around i have definitely learned about buying that s
really really good priced stuff....theres a reason its only $55 a kilo

i don't think anyone could stay in business for that amount - unless its unpredictable stuff....good one day and bad the next.

someone wants to make some quick money, it appears.

good luck to you bro....

Hope everyone is doing well, have been checking in here and there, just saw this and wanted to share some of my experience.

Best wishes to all, be back soon.....working out of town, this helps to keep me more connected.

Thank you
rookie
rookie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds