Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Special 5-Day T Break 2 months 2 weeks ago #51881

• Leelove
  • Leelove's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 149
To summarize, you starve Kratom off for 2 days and then uptake minuscule amounts for next 3 days. These tiny amounts trick your cells into thinking "oh shit there's no Kratom, we need to put out more receptors to uptake as much as possible."

This seems to make sense, and will let y'all know how well it works.

Reason I had to take a break was I had no scale and kept packing a tablespoon. Got my new scale, and a tablespoon holds between 4 - 8 grams depending how much you pack it

If you're going to have to increase dosage because you're a frequent user, it makes sense to increase in tiny amounts, and only a scale can do that.

Most scales on Amazon take batteries and don't include a calibration weight. This scale is rechargeable and comes with a calibration weight:
$14.99 www.amazon.com/gp/product/B083HRD96K/ref=ppx_yo_dt...00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Happy Leafing
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Babel-17, Richard65, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds