Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Cheapskate's Perspective 2 months 1 day ago #52163

• Leelove
  • Leelove's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 149
Thanks Gibson.

I've changed how I mix, and it's made a major difference.

Pink or white grapefruit juice makes kratom so much more potent, and it's the only thing that completely masks the taste.

I add a shot of grapefruit juice to the kratom and mix. Let it sit a few minutes and mix again. I swear all I can taste is grapefruit juice. Then I chase the grapefruit shot will some more grapefruit juice.

I try to remember to take a magnesium capsule a half hour before the Kratom. Magnesium helps with constipation, along with lots of water. Some say the magnesium also makes Kratom more potent. I don't know if that's true, because today I forgot the magnesium and my usual 4.5 grams was way stronger. I'll have to test this a few times to be sure.

I bought a kilo of Red Bali and Red Elephant from bulkkratomnow for $53.99 per kilo. The Red elephant is a heavy sleepy time kratom that I love the most. The Red Bali is stimulating and relaxing. I burn 4.5 Bali or Elephant kratom once a day, but if I've had a super stressful day I'll take Elephant at night.

Happy leafing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cheapskate's Perspective 2 months 1 day ago #52144

• Gibson
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 102
Heh. I like your attitude.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Cheapskate's Perspective 2 months 1 week ago #52044

• Leelove
  • Senior Boarder
Tammy :)

I'll try the Lemon shot with tumeric. Sounds really good.

Just the thought of toss and wash makes me heave.

I mix just enough water so I can take it in one gulp. Then I chase it with anything. I'm gonna try chasing it with the grapefruit juice.

I'm thinking the pink will work, because when docs say "Don't drink grapefruit juice with certain meds," they never specify white or pink.

Happy Leafing!

Cheapskate's Perspective 2 months 1 week ago #52042

• Tammyfaye96
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 74
Yeah, I don't have foaming problem either just was an idea for author to try that had one. Im not sure effectiveness of white/pink grapefruit juice just know i can't find white which might be why your brother picked up the pink lol. I have just recently found this mixture and it really helps me to take vs the toss n wash which I will still resort to on occasion where I don't plan ahead or I'm out and about. But putting it in a small amount of lemon juice makes it more water soluble and it seems like i don't get as much bloating or indigestion when using this method. I mix my dose in capfull or 2 of lemon juice until it almost looks like sludge lol. Let it sit for 20 to 30 min ( set a timer) then i will add water to the mixture to thin it down a bit. Of course I still have to use a chaser but can usually drink it in about 3 swallows. It really has helped in lasting effects as well as palatability

Cheapskate's Perspective 2 months 1 week ago #52041

• Leelove
  • Senior Boarder
To all ... I've never had to return Kratom. So far every batch I've got is perfectly effective. It's just nice to know I could return if it did nothing. I've heard from pros here that they go back to a dud batch months later and it works great. So ya never know.

Hi Tammyfay .... Didn't know white grapefruit juice was hard to find. First I'll test pink grapefruit juice to see how that works. Do people think pink is completely ineffective compared to white?

I read your reply. I don't have a foaming problem. To potentiate you mix around a cup of lemon juice and let it sit for how long? Michelle said food grade essential oil tumeric is most effective, so I guess I would add a couple drops to the Kratom lemon shot?

Last edit: by Leelove.

Cheapskate's Perspective 2 months 1 week ago #52038

• Tammyfaye96
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 74
I have found that " white" grapefruit juice is super hard to locate any more bc of the effects it can have on some peoples prescriptions. Now of course I'm in the deep south east coast lol but the only place I can find true white grapefruit is online. Take a look at my other reply on topic of foaming for my newest and so far easiest way to both potentaite and help swallow my dose. The turmeric is an amazing anit inflammatory as well as helps with kratom effectiveness.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Leelove

Cheapskate's Perspective 2 months 1 week ago #52031

• Leelove
  • Senior Boarder
Hi Michele.

A drop or two of food grade tumeric essential oil with a few shakes of black pepper. Not many people who take Tumeric know the oil is so much more potent. Great tip! Wow, you make your mom's tumeric supplements. Bet you save a lot making them yourself.

My bro picked up Ruby Red grapefruit juice, even though my text read "White grapefruit juice." Try again next time.

As far as cooking goes, I love Michael Angelo's Eggplant Parmasean in the larger size that has more of the perfect red sauce. The only other frozen meal I like is Devour Buffalo Chicken Mac n Cheese. I add a few handfuls of shredded sharp cheddar to cool down the heat.

I'm experiencing what you and Brandon have been talking about. I'll decide a strain is better than another, and then down the road it's completely opposite. Kratom is a puzzle. A challenge is good, and it helps to have ILK and y'all here.

Happy leafing!
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Leelove.

Cheapskate's Perspective 2 months 1 week ago #52028

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4423
hey leelove~

ive known many people to benefit with tumeric. just FYi you must mix it with black pepper for it to be effective. with me personally, its hard on my stomach. so eat first before you take it. i make my mom the supplements.

i buy the essential oil, its easier for me. my 'oil mother' tells me depending on which kind you buy, its on average 40 times more potent than powder. i buy the good food grade stuff and it lasts a long time, cause im using a drop or 2 at a time. its yummy with jasmine rice, garlic, lemon oil, tumeric oil and garlic oil. ill make hummus with the oils too. but thats when i have time!

Cheapskate's Perspective 2 months 1 week ago #52014

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2015
Thank you leelove ,

You can Message me anytime !

I heard Death Valley got to 130 ..!!

Unbelievable!!! Stay cool leelove , that kinda heat is dangerous!!
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leelove

Cheapskate's Perspective 2 months 1 week ago #52012

• Leelove
  • Senior Boarder
Brando :) I had a feeling we shouldn't use certain words. Thanks for clearing that up. I'll delete it. Can I PM you something I'm not sure about, and you let me know?

Oh dear. When ash is falling and the air smells like a campfire it's scary. We're close to Cali in Vegas. Our tiny mountain range took a major hit this summer. Highest recorded world temperature yesterday 133 degrees. Kinda scary when you live in Mohave, the second hottest desert on the planet. Nero fiddles while Rome burns.

Michele, been meaning to get white grapefruit juice. Next shopping trip.
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds