Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:

TOPIC:

questioning on the liver 2 months 1 week ago #52064

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2015
Thank you for sharing that with us pdeck, hope the day is treating you well (L)
Life is better with kratom !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

questioning on the liver 2 months 1 week ago #52061

• pdeck
  • pdeck's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 15
no issues on the liver so far so good . Thanks for the feedback.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

questioning on the liver 2 months 1 week ago #52052

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2015
Wus up pdeck? How ya doing ?

The information I’ve been told/ read etc..
Is that there’s very rare ( I mean very rare) cases where in the beginning of taking kratom regularly they would get signs of liver issues ,, but after stopping use , this very rare occurrence was quickly and totally resolved.

My understanding is that this would happen in the first week or two of taking kratom if one was prone for this ,

Personally , I’ve been taking kratom every day several times a day for over three years .. not one sign of liver issues .

It’s like when someone has a allergic reaction to something not common .

Indonesians have been benefiting from kratom for hundreds of years , the level of safety with taking this herb is very high ...

Ofcourse.. if your taking hard on the liver meds or have been a chronic drinker , perhaps kratom might be harder to process ....? Folks who have liver issues report that kratom doesn’t tax their liver ... leading me to believe it’s really only with an extremely small % of folks , the good news is if someone happens to fall in that bracket , by simply not taking it , you’ll recover quite fast .

There’s quite a bit of negative info from haters of kratom spread on the web .... I would think twice before believing such statements like “it’s bad for your liver “.

Have you experienced any negative or physical symptoms with kratom in regards to your liver?

Brandon

Ps

I completely agree how kratom needs to be pure and free of contaminants.... crucial ..!!..!!..

I take roughly 28-30 gms a day .... kratom is a very safe herb , but there’s always an exception to anything. (L)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Leelove

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

questioning on the liver 2 months 1 week ago #52050

• pdeck
  • Fresh Boarder
I think people get liver issues because some kratom not fully tested for metals, containments etc and overdosing. I read one guy took 8 grams three times daily, no wonder!! but i found a site that is authentic and fully lab tested for metals, etc. so I ordered from them. I am convinced some kratoms have heavy metals in them can cause liver problems, it needs to be pure kratom. Thats great you dont drink, aint worth it, yeah as you get older hangovers get worse. As a long time alcoholic myself I finally quit a year ago and turned to kratom actually kratom helped me not drink!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

questioning on the liver 2 months 1 week ago #52047

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4423
hey pdeck!

please ask away. we are here to share our stories and experiences.

first off, im not saying anyones lying, but alot of the negative stories ive read have been hyped up propaganda. or someone that uses crazy amounts on extracts or concentrates. like we all are just the dumb ones that take leaf, and they are so much smarter..then they have a real addiction on their hands, and regular leaf wont even work anymore.

to start, ive taken kratom most days for about a year and a half. i get many tests, blood tests ect..and no issues. as an adult i dont drink much anymore, cause i dont need empty calories, hangovers suck even more as you get older, and kratom and alcohol together for me is no bueno. so i choose kratom 99% of the time.

i used to take tramadol and heard too many horror stories. and frankly it wasnt helping much, and im intolerant to traditional opioids.

im sure that anyone taking mass quantities from maybe an unreputable vendor can have issues. i know some vendors started their business thanks to getting sick. they are like our pharm companies. so imperative that we trust them.

other than the weight i gained during covid, im actually in better health than i have been in years. kratom pushed me on a more naturopath route that i know helped my immune system and overall better health. like skullcap. i take at night on occasion to get a good restful sleep. the fact that its associated with many health benefits, it certainly cant hurt. just like boswellic acid i take for inflammation. and it doesnt tear up my stomach or give me reflux. but good luck finding any of this in a health food store.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

questioning on the liver 2 months 1 week ago #52040

• pdeck
  • Fresh Boarder
I been on kratom for a month now. So far no issues but I keep reading on the internet it causes rare acute liver injury as little as 6 weeks of kratom use but I go on sites many people been on it for years and seem fine. I wonder if there is a particular strain thats hard on liver.? One person was taking Red Maenga Da something like that for two months and affected his liver and was hospitalized for acute liver injury but went away after quitting kratom. Any one here had any liver issues.?? Who knows maybe he was taking other drugs with it such as alcohol, but alcohol does more damage to liver more than anything (I was a former alcoholic myself) but had my liver tested a month after quitting alcohol my liver is back to perfectly normal. For some reason taking Kratom really helped me not to drink, seem odd but its true. Thanks for any feedbacks is appreciated. I do want to hear your stories if you been on kratom for a while and had no issues on the liver or if you did had liver issues did you take anything else with it (antidepressants, tramadol, etc??)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds