Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:

TOPIC:

IS IT JUST ME? 4 weeks 1 day ago #52479

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2513
It's not you, as while I'm really enjoying trying out new offerings, I still appreciate the solid quality of the two Green Kapuas Hulu that were among my first three online purchases. One from Hudson Valley Botanicals, the other from kratom.com. And with a name like that you know they've been around since the beginning. lol ;)

If all I could I ever have from this point on was that Hulu (they were very similar), I'd be OK with that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

IS IT JUST ME? 1 month 3 days ago #52424

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1957
Hi t4two, no .... your not a stick in wet kratom lol, if your happy with your current vendor , that’s all that matters , I guess I’m trying to decipher the direct meaning of your thread .. that there’s so many vendors ? Or ? Are you referring to just sticking to one and others try so many ? :-?

For a lot of kratom enthusiasts, having a rotation of a handful of vendors along with another handful of “varieties “ is the approach for keeping many choices for cycling leaf ..... I’ve found very good success in consistent effects by constantly rotating vendors and strains.

Is your preferred vendor a ILK approved one ? Truly it comes down to what works for each of us. And that approach will differ from on one person to the next !

Good to see you here again, it’s been a sec :)

Take care (L)
Life is better with kratom !

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

IS IT JUST ME? 1 month 3 days ago #52422

• T4TWO
  • T4TWO's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 205
I check in every now and then to see what members are talking about and each time I do I see more and more ads/vendors. That's great I guess. Is it just me or does it seem like "everybody and their brother" is in the Kratom business? I've tried very few vendors in the past but stick pretty much to ONE. His ads are not flashy/sexy/ or especially "artistic" and alluring but the product is top shelf. Am I a stick in the wet Kratom?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds