Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Strain rotation 1 month 2 weeks ago #52685

• Leaveleavesalone40
  • Leaveleavesalone40's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 38
I have read about Green Riau, and it is one of the best greens for pain, behind green Vietnam and Green Horn. I also read that the Indo strains (e.g. Riau, Sumatra) are inverted for pain relief, meaning white indo is better than both the red and green Riau for pain relief. Daytime pain relief with energy, for me, are green horn (which is about as pain relieving as green Riau) white or green Raui (or Indo), and Green Vietnam is a balanced strain that is awesome for daytime use with my bodily chemistry. I am not saying that I know anything, because every Kratom affects people in different ways. I rotate Red maeng da, green horn, green Riau, white Riau (Best for my daytime pain), but this is the typical standard or rule of thumb from what I have done and read.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Strain rotation 1 month 2 weeks ago #52684

• Leaveleavesalone40
  • Fresh Boarder
I concur with those exact strains having great mood lifting properties. Especially the white Hulu, gold, red and green Maeng da. Also, I like the Green Raui from goldleaf (wild) and Super Green Optima/Malay are definitely good for me! All of these strains allow me to relax, think deeper and more optimistic. The Green Malay has a long duration of effects. It also delivers a great balance of just about everything Kratom has to offer, however, it digests slower in your body, so some of the effects are onset and simultaneous, while others, like better sleep at night, occur at the end of the dose effects (for me) or, the anxiety relief (somewhat lasts throughout for me) another during those several hours. This has been my experience.
I love combining Green Malay with Dark Red Maeng Da from Insense or goldleaf botanicals. Both the wild and plantation work well for me, but I haven’t had a single bad experience with any of Rob’s Kratom. Always fresh, effective, and quickly shipped!
The Red Ketapang is great for pain and not too sedating, and the Red Papua is the most euphoric for me, besides all of his maeng da strains.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Strain rotation 1 month 3 weeks ago #52585

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2111
Thank you NaN and Laurie B)

I try so many diff types of leaf , but I can say consistently for moodlift ... green Malay , white and green Hulu, Green maeng da.
There’s other lesser popular or well known specialty batches that some vendors carry that are on the shelves and then they’re gone ..
But super green, green tambora and white Hulu from Bennis Botanical is very good
White Hulu from InSense/ Goldleaf ( all of their products are top notch) is one of my favorites !
I rotate with many diff vendors , the list is long !

But everyday I never take the same variety twice , usually 4 types / doses in a day . Every 4-6hrs, I take 5.5 gms per serving.

Greens are my go to , but utilize whites often in the mornings , and tend to gravitate towards reds in the evening . No set in stone hard rule , other than rotating diff varieties/ diff vendors and never the same type twice in a day :)

Green Malay, green Hulu and green maeng da have always been favorited of mine for all around moodlift and pain relief plus some energy (L)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

Strain rotation 1 month 3 weeks ago #52584

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9117
Hi Nan70, Leaveleavesalone40!

Nan70 provided a pretty thorough list, and overlap is all you need to even mix it up more.

Sadly, there is no perfect recipe for making it a simple, thoughtless routine.

But we ALL continue to try to find that simple, reliable plan so we can MOVE ON WITH OUR DAY a bit better.

For the most ease of use all day without much thought, in my personal experience only, was a couple of times that I had premade tea. NOT kratom shots or kratom liquid as seen in stores for higher prices to reflect stronger than leaf liquids.
Pre-made home style kratom leaf tea. I don’t have my own kitchen (at 56 years old, this is a failure to fly red flag!) so, I cannot make it. Those who can recommend having three days worth. Also pouring the tea into ice cubes and then nuking is popular for routine, thought free kratom use. No more than three days worth in the fridge!

Thanks for the list, Nan70! Xoxo
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Strain rotation 1 month 3 weeks ago #52583

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4065
When I was working-
I used only green strains during the day. not all greens could manage my pain well enough but many do so I found my favorite greens from a few different vendors and I rotated them daily.
Example- these are the one that managed pain well enough and offered anxiety mood lift-
Green Borneo Pa Bot. for the hardest days
Green Elephant Goldleaf- for mood level and focus
Green Riau - Goldleaf/inSense- very unique feel, confidence boosting a few of us who tried this maybe felt a bit aggressive, taken for motivation but less for pain.
Green Maeng Da-Nature's Cure- general everything strain

Red's always at night- some I am currently rotating
Red Fibro Pa Bot- severe pain
Red bali- (old school Releaf llc- 3 years old still nursing it) super strong will give a kratom hang over so I use moderately
Red Hulu InSense- Non sedating Red. one of my favorites
Red Dragon Guardia??- general solid red

I have been mixing my Reds lately with a bit of white and some greens to mix it up. But I will take a different strain each day.

Strain rotation 1 month 3 weeks ago #52574

• Leaveleavesalone40
  • Fresh Boarder
I am interested in hearing from the kratom family about what strains you typically rotate with for treatment of mood swings and depression; also pain and focus. Please share your suggestions or routine.

Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds